♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest Karina_S

@RaniaZeid I like your gif againnnn. Hoon and SooHyun looked very happy when they are together.
@kidhysteria I think so. I expect there will be no Jae Hee in karaoke scene so Hoon and SooHyun will have time together but finally she's also there [-(
I read some comments that why people ship Hoon and SooHyun since SooHyun just appreciate Hoon's love for Jae Hee. I agree that SooHyun appreciate his love to Jae Hee but I still keep thinking and asking myself that  why the writer make SooHyun's feeling so complicated? Why they give sweet moment to Hoon and SooHyun's instead of Hoon and Jae Hee. The writer can give Hoon and Jae Hee's sweet moment and let SooHyun witness and appreciate their love and started to thinking about her love. No need to let Hoon and SooHyun has many skinship in episode 3-8 so I still believe that the writer will have reason for this.  My sister pointed out that "If you look very closer, Soo Hyun starts to like Hoon but seemed that she does't realized it yet too, don't you think it takes too much time to make 2nd lead realize that she loves 1st lead so I think she's not only 2nd lead". I agreed with my sister at this point.  Most of Korean Dramas will let 2nd lead know their heart wells. I never saw Korean Drama let the 2nd lead confused if he/she loves 1st lead or not so the writer should let her know her heart first that she's love Hoon and then become understand that" Oh, this is not love, just friendship" and finally they become friend...end...but the writer choose to give them subtle relationship instead and Hoon is still in love with Jae Hee. If Hoon and SooHyun ends up as just friend. I don't think it can be called subtle relationship since it's happen from SooHyun side only...
I still expect that the writer will give me satisfied answer. Even though the drama is so boring now but I still see that writer carefully and paid attention to build Hoon and SooHyun character. If they not end up together, I think this is the worst dramas I ever seen since there's many thing unreasonable. However, I still like character of Dr Oh Soo Hyun forever. 
Sorry to write so long again. I'm too sleepy and if you feel I write something very nonsense. I wanna tell you that I'm very sorry :P Good night and see you tomorrow :D

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drmat

Quack Quack! Newbie here, don't even know how this things work lol... I'm not really fond of writing stuff but i can't help it, i have to express my thoughts regarding our ship haha
Well, it may seem that our ship is sinking but don't worry guys i still think that we have a chance :)
SPOILER for those who haven't watch the drama from episode 4 i think (sorry don't how to put the spoiler thingy)
SHee is not JH (so yeah!), how? for obvious reasons she doesn't have a scar in her right shoulder (the scene when she was changing clothes) and the other reason is, remember when she went to hoon's place i think and she saw that video of JH in the prison calling Hoon (Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah)... gawd, SHee was like "Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah", pay attention to her voice i think she is trying to imitate the way JH called Hoon. Haven't watch the reunited scene of JH/Hoon (can't stand it hahaha) but i read somewhere that SHee started calling Hoon "Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah", coincidence?? i don't think so. Thus, i really think that she is a professional spy (could be a twin or another person entirely with the same face - surgery) tasks to persuade (or whatever) Hoon. JSY may be the main lead but she is definitely the main antagonist. We call it here in the Philippines "Bidang Kontrabida" :D
And besides guys, every scene involving PH and SH shouts an OTP.. bathroom scene, bed tumbling, back hugging, constantly teasing/fighting, "quack" (just imagine how it feels when Hoon calls SH "Soo Hyun-ah" in a deep voice yikkeeeee, will wait for this scene hahaha). So fellow Quacks, don't lose hope, we still have 10 episodes. Aja, fighting.
For someone who doesn't like writing, i've wrote too much. sorry guys :) hugggssss

Guest kiyasnow

uwaaah!~ i just checked yesterday and we already increased 8+ pages already xD I  had fun looking through them 
:-S unfortunately, it look like our crew mates quackers are a bit seasick from the tsunami ne? while being the coward that i am, i hid under the deck and haven't watch the past two episode yet, i'm kinda scare, so i'll wait until next week to watch, or in sailing ship term, i'm staying hidden under the deck and won't come out until next week, hehehe, doing the quacker dance~ i'll try not to skip, just to show that i support this drama...i hope =w=

Rania Zeid said: First Hi and welcome ,  >:D<
2nd ur fanarts are aweeesommmeee thank uuu a lot, but plz post them in DS thread too not all fans are checking this thread there are many FB and forum admins outhere who keep checking DS Thread for stuff and updates, they can publish ur fanarts in their groups too, 
thnx again , u r awesome 

Quack Quack! Newbie here, don't even know how this things work lol... I'm not really fond of writing stuff but i can't help it, i have to express my thoughts regarding our ship haha

Well, it may seem that our ship is sinking but don't worry guys i still think that we have a chance :)

SPOILER for those who haven't watch the drama from episode 4 i think (sorry don't how to put the spoiler thingy)

SHee is not JH (so yeah!), how? for obvious reasons she doesn't have a scar in her right shoulder (the scene when she was changing clothes) and the other reason is, remember when she went to hoon's place i think and she saw that video of JH in the prison calling Hoon (Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah)... gawd, SHee was like "Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah", pay attention to her voice i think she is trying to imitate the way JH called Hoon. Haven't watch the reunited scene of JH/Hoon (can't stand it hahaha) but i read somewhere that SHee started calling Hoon "Hoon-ah... Hoon-ah", coincidence?? i don't think so. Thus, i really think that she is a professional spy (could be a twin or another person entirely with the same face - surgery) tasks to persuade (or whatever) Hoon. JSY may be the main lead but she is definitely the main antagonist. We call it here in the Philippines "Bidang Kontrabida" :D

And besides guys, every scene involving PH and SH shouts an OTP.. bathroom scene, bed tumbling, back hugging, constantly teasing/fighting, "quack" (just imagine how it feels when Hoon calls SH "Soo Hyun-ah" in a deep voice yikkeeeee, will wait for this scene hahaha). So fellow Quacks, don't lose hope, we still have 10 episodes. Aja, fighting.

For someone who doesn't like writing, i've wrote too much. sorry guys :) hugggssss

>:D< WE SHARE the same THOUGHTS. HAHA I STRONGLY BELIEVES THAT JH WILL TURN TO BE AN ANTAGONIST AS THE STORY UNFOLDS... CAUSE WE ARE SO MANY QUACKERS HERE SO PDNIM should end it with Quack couple... lol ;)

Guest chalicu

I think the writer seems to be so greedy that she or he wants to cover many plots in only one film, which made the flim so complicated. yeah, from what she 's written so far, I myself can even write plots for 3 different movies without confusion to viewers.plot 1:  all S-NK fight, a hero spy with his destined lover goes through hardship to be with each other.(like IRIS)plot 2: 2 genius doctors compete aganst each other in work and love, both have fall in love with a female doctor ( like Medical top team)plot 3:  a man tries to revenge the person who killed his parents by using enemy's daughter, and finally he falls in love with her and no more revenge.
see, they dont need to combine all to confuse viewers. Just one plot well-written and you will have a good drama, even one plot has a lot of developments. people choose type of drama they want to see, you cannot expect everybody accepts all 3 plots at the same time. It definitely gives viewers a headache.
And about the charaters, I think writer now doesnt know how to deal with the characters JJoon and Sohyun, maybe because the writer seem to focus much on plot 1, heh. Yes, I do love them, but something is missing. about JJoon, we have depiction of him to be the one who wants to revenge for his parents. But through 10 eps, I didnt see his actions of revenge. all I see is that he has to revenge but he didnt do anything to harm the chairman, huh. even his first plan to seduce Sohyun and take over the hospital is gradually fading. I cannot ship him and Sohyun because they have nothing to ship, some kisses, some hugs and no more developments in emotion. Please JJoon, stand up, and use Sohyun, kiss her and seduce her like ep 3, I will be satisfied ,muâhhahahaha And Sohyun, she is definitely the best one in this drama, no being blind in anything. But I wonder, after finding herself, bring back her confidence, what is her role in the whole N-S issue. If you cross out her character, you still have all plots, yeah, in duller way. If the writer aimed to have chessy moments, do it on the main couple, dont mess up with the lead one. And in case the lead female is not so important, why did they cast KSR. I dont want to see her hurt, Im hurt too, :((((((
and Hoon character, I dont even want to mention, so miserable.

bird-onion-head-emoticon.gifAnyone found the kiss scene between Park Hoon & Seung Hee awkward?It's like forcefully eating each other's face. Eww!
Soo Hyun, do me a favor. Leave your fiance. Kick Park Hoon's bagels! Wake him up from his delusions!...And be happy together & forever!

Hanyeoun said:
Anyone found the kiss scene between Park Hoon & Seung Hee awkward?It's like forcefully eating each other's face. Eww!
Soo Hyun, do me a favor. Leave your fiance. Kick Park Hoon's bagels! Wake him up from his delusions!...And be happy together & forever!

chalicu said: I think the writer seem to be so greedy that she or he wants to cover many plots in only one film, which made the flim so complicated. yeah, from what she 's written so far, I myself can even write plots for 3 different movies without confusion to viewers.

If the writer aimed to have chessy moments, do it on the main couple, dont mess up with the lead one. And in case the lead female is not so important, why did they cast KSR. I dont want to see her hurt, Im hurt too, :((((((

Hanyeoun said: bird-onion-head-emoticon.gifAnyone found the kiss scene between Park Hoon & Seung Hee awkward?It's like forcefully eating each other's face. Eww!

:-SS what! as soon as PH finds JH he pretty much decides to leave the other two women in his life!! you can't leave Chang Yi and Soo Hyunnie who have also been there for you :(hahaha i still haven't watched all of ep 10, but I just had to say this 
SH is crying! it feels like she has no friends or anyone to go to now :( EDIT: both women are crying ! xD

whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif
@ruzikie I hope you're not a guy then it's all good!love-onion-head-emoticon.gif
@kaiskloset Oy'! My dear wife is here! I miss you too!I'm still awake because I couldn't sleep with so many women... ...screaming my name outside my house! I'm so moved!
Rewinding that karaoke scene with Quack couple singing!It's so hard following the DS thread with people constantly arguing and complaining too uh-uh.

Archived