♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

hi I just need to release these feels off my chest.. mianhae chingus this will be like a long post but please bear with me.  :(

I got some minor issues too regarding the vague and doubtful scenes like it wasn’t developed well? like when Seung Hee after being dragged by Agent Cha in the previous scene suddenly went on a 360 character flip and turned into Jae Hee in one moment. Im not saying that it’s not plausible it’s just that why did they jumped right into that scene, why not prepare like err how do I say this.. like make a scene before that moment showcasing or showing how or why or when she suddenly revealed her identity as Jae Hee… It’s kinda confusing you know in the viewers point of view plus after that reunited scene Hoon suddenly wakes up in his bed alone implicating it was like a dream and then of the next episode the viewers will suddenly say “wait.. what? it wasn’t a dream?? now it’s confusing”. It’s like forcing the “alas they are reunited now.” which i kinda think is a rash thing to do.

sorry chingus, but this is what I truly feel about the last two episodes. it’s kinda frustrating how could it be disappointing cos I’ve been waiting for like a week to watch the new eps but to have it like that :/ it pains my heart. again this is just my personal opinion and i don;t mean any harm to anyone, not to the actors since they’re just portraying their roles.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what the writer planning now with Soo Hyun after this week episode. If somehow he still make our Soo Hyun swooning by Hoon and Hoon is still THAT CHEESY to her when he is all mad cow over Jae Hee, than I'm really sdfhkla&$-#+%(

Don't make it like that if its only for... what??? I don't even know what the writer purposes making Soo Hyun so close to Hoon...

What is it for then?? Now I'm really curious.

And IF, very big IF, writer still going to.make it work between Soo Hyun and Hoon (something happen to Seung Hee fact that she is not Jae Hae -just example) so what??

How writer will make it work with soo hyun? Not after all this crazy mad cow over seung hee today...

Yoy cant expect Hoon to love Soo Hyun after seeing all this. It will be unrealistic.

So l don't know...

for the first maybe i was curious about the development of their relationship between Soo Hyun and Hoon but when this week episodes just gave me a goosebumps.With how the writer will make dot with the mssed story if Hoon is still blind of his love to JH ??

just in case and give me opinion about this chingu. I took it from koreandrama.org since they posted the sinopsys like that..

• A man with a genius IQ follows in his father’s footsteps in more ways than one. Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) is raised in North Korea to become a doctor by his doctor father, who had defected to South Korea years ago and met his South Korean mother before being captured and returned to North Korea. After Park Hoon becomes an accomplished chest surgeon, he too defects to South Korea and goes to work in the prestigious Dongwoo University Hospital. As he tries to adjust to his strange new life in South Korea, Park Hoon does his best to work alongside Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin), a Harvard graduate who first discovers Park Hoon’s talent, while catching the eye of Oh Soo Hyun (Kang So Ra), Jae Joon’s fiancée and the daughter of the hospital chairman. Anesthesiologist Song Jae Hee bears a strong resemblance to Han Seung Hee (both played by Jin Se Yun), Park Hoon’s girlfriend back in the North whom he wants desperately to come join him. Can the genius doctor do what it takes to make a new life for himself and his love in the South?

i really want to know about the real reason why they dropped the synopsis like that ? :|

Guest chalicu

hi all, Im a Quack shipper, normally lurking here to see all of you post videos, fanarts and pictures of HoonHyun,  Thank you for amaing stuff.
And now, Im really confused. I still dont understand all skinships writer-nim and pd-nim created between Hoonhyun. If they want to endgame with HoonHee and prove the immortal  first love, why did Hoon do all things like hugs and winks and many subtile flirting gestures.to Hyun, which made us, and even Hyun misundertand his behaviors. Yes, he can do the same skinship  with CY, but she is his best friend, maybe he think its normal. But he does all stuff with his colleage and thought it's ok. No, it's not OKIE. Damn, why dont you show her the video what the first has to do instead of backhugging, why you have to hold her hand comfortably when you want her to be in your team. People call us delulu but we would not be delulu if the wirtier and director hadnt creat those scenes. If they want a mutual friendship between Hoon and Hyun, they dont even need to emphasize the skinships. Just Hoon trusts and encourages Hyun, that's all and enough for their friendship. and today's ep, Hyun even waited for Hoon to comfort her and cried. what for? still hope for us Quack shipper, huh. Damn, writer, get on the right track please, or I seriouly drop this series. Im tired of NK-SK fighting and SH-PH trying to protect each other but showing the attitude "I dont care for you". 

The Problem. 
This may be hard to hear, but I need to get it off my chest. This in no way suggests that I am going to stop watching DS — I will never stop watching something with LJS in it, but it does mean that I am going to be honest about my own feelings.

I don’t mind Jin Seyeon, I don’t mind Jaehee.

Not anymore. I think that the actress did a serviceable job with the thankless role she is given, because a lot of the things that I have a problem with is IN THE SCRIPT. And this extends to several other minor characters that are played by very experienced veteran actors. But I digress. =__=

What I mind is what Jaehee turns Hoon into. Because if he is going to go all irrational and unlikable every time she is mentioned, then there is no way I can support this relationship. It is almost like watching your favourite person fall into a toxic romance — he ignores Quack time and again when she comes to him for help, he leaves his best friend by the roadside, he wanders the hospital when he is supposed to take care of his patients, he loses any semblance of calm and control.

You know how Sooha’s love for Hyesung made him turn from the dark side and become a better person? The love Hoon has for Jaehee is destructive, and it is destroying the lovable Hoon we knew in the beginning.

The worst thing is that it is not shown that she is deserving of that love. If we could really believe that Jaehee is doing all of this for Hoon’s own good — that she is 100% for him and she has no other agenda, then at least we can say that Hoon’s love is reciprocated. No. We are always reminded at the last moment that Jaehee has some kind of hidden agenda, which makes Hoon’s falling for her seem even more stupid. (Urg I tried to find a better word but…)

So, no, my problem is not with the plot or the pacing or cinematography (they are actually quite well done), it is with how painful it is to watch a character I love go the wrong way, for a reason that seems entirely misguided.

And all the cuteness and charisma and squishiness of Jongsuk can’t save that trajectory. Which is a shame, because he is really trying.

~*~*~*~*~*~

P.S. I almost think there is a first love that the screenwriter needs to get over.

P.P.S. The Korean public still sings LJS’ praises for his acting, so I am not worried about his prospects after this drama. Not every one he picks can be a super-hit, and I’m sure he has learned his fair share from it. :-)

P.P.S. Park Hae-jin’s acting is awesome for that last scene.

by hitoritabi 

ruzikie

• A man with a genius IQ follows in his father’s footsteps in more ways than one. Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) is raised in North Korea to become a doctor by his doctor father, who had defected to South Korea years ago and met his South Korean mother before being captured and returned to North Korea. After Park Hoon becomes an accomplished chest surgeon, he too defects to South Korea and goes to work in the prestigious Dongwoo University Hospital. As he tries to adjust to his strange new life in South Korea, Park Hoon does his best to work alongside Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin), a Harvard graduate who first discovers Park Hoon’s talent, while catching the eye of Oh Soo Hyun (Kang So Ra), Jae Joon’s fiancée and the daughter of the hospital chairman. Anesthesiologist Song Jae Hee bears a strong resemblance to Han Seung Hee (both played by Jin Se Yun), Park Hoon’s girlfriend back in the North whom he wants desperately to come join him. Can the genius doctor do what it takes to make a new life for himself and his love in the South?

i really want to know about the real reason why they dropped the synopsis like that ? :|

Guest Karina_S

Hello Quackers! I just finished watching episode 10 today too...
I become to feel that maybe Hoon cannot end up with SooHyun... He has Jae Hee only in his heart...if Jae Hee die, he may choose to live alone and miss Jae Hee forever...He and SooHyun will be just friend forever too....
But can I still have a little hope? I found some Agent Cha threaten Hoon to do surger. Hoon asked Jae Hee to run away with him but Jae Hee refered Hoon that she's afraid Hoon will be in danger so Hoon decide to stay and will be a docter further. If Hoon still work at this hospital, I think he and SooHyun will become closer....at least I hope there will be development for their relationship...
By the way, I found some funny thing about Hoon and SooHyun again. Hoon recorded Doctor Moon name's as "Money" while SooHyun recorded her brother's name as "Trash" their phones. Don't you think they are made for each other? LOL :)
tumblr_n6lofnX4Lj1t1yu29o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6lofnX4Lj1t1yu29o2_1280.jpg

this tiny hope is like a dust for me right now. Just spending my time to see the skinship between noon and soohyun and in two episode they just made a bomb and it's dying right now.
i'm curious about the scene where Soo Hyun came to Hoon's house. I know she wanted him to comfort her because of Jae Joon and her brother but Hoon abandoned her. My poor soul, Soo Hyun T.TWhy the writer made that scene if the ending will have noon with jae hee ?Le me hug you untie :(

ruzikie said: for the first maybe i was curious about the development of their relationship between Soo Hyun and Hoon but when this week episodes just gave me a goosebumps.With how the writer will make dot with the mssed story if Hoon is still blind of his love to JH ??

just in case and give me opinion about this chingu. I took it from koreandrama.org since they posted the sinopsys like that..

rynn_peace

said:

ruzikie

said: for the first maybe i was curious about the development of their relationship between Soo Hyun and Hoon but when this week episodes just gave me a goosebumps.With how the writer will make dot with the mssed story if Hoon is still blind of his love to JH ??

I find that karaoke scene quiet significant. You can see how the mood of others is dark and all of them are kinda sad. Then look at the stage where PH and Soo Hyun are singing together, acting like two cute dorks :P, fooling around and smiling, while others, especially SHee looks at them still sad. What I am trying to say is, Soo Hyun and Hoon, when they're together, they just shine :) That and they bring out the best in each other, while SHee just makes Hoon miserable. I don't care if she's evil, is she has her own agenda, or what is the holy aim that she keeps hidden, I JUST CAN'T STAND WHAT SHE DOES TO HOON AS A PERSON, TO HIS CHARACTER. He deserves more than to be someone's puppet! Right now I don't like the direction the drama has taken, for the next eps I will just skip to HoonHyun moments and that's it.

Guest kidhysteria

i just wonder...SH went to Hoons place and was waiting for him there, but then they just ignored that scene going to karaoke and staff...I mean that damn scene was very important for us, well for me, I hoped she would meet Hoon or somehow he would find out that she was in his house waiting for him and crying...I mean why whyy the hell writer just ignored that moment  =((

Archived