♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to post my mind before i log out from this thread. I dont want to spend my night with full of headache and i need paracetamol before i go to bed.

just one comment for tonight. i give up.

O'm dropoing this ship, guys. Not that I move to oyher ship but because I know there is NO CHANCE Soo Hyun and Hoon will have a story ahead in the future.

At first I thought its possible and yes I really believe it, but after I watch HOW STUPID AND BLINDED PARK HOON is in this week episode, I don' t want to give Soo Hyun for him.

Soo Hyun need to move on and she deserve a better man not blinded man like that.

This 2 episode honestly really burn Hoon's awesomeness this whole time.

He became like Jae Hee. That baby surgery... he said so sure by him self bla bla bla to save baby and nothibg else matter bla bla bla... only decide to RUN AWAY at the crucial times for Seung Hee!

If not because Soo Hyoon drag him in and litterally slap him with baby infront of his eyes, he will already run away.

I still forgive him tho.

But not after tonight episode when he decide RUNAWAY -AGAIN with Seung Hee and leaving Chang Yi JUST LIKE THAT!

He doesn't even care about them at all. How Chang Yi desperately crying and worried looking for her and all.

He also ignored Soo Hyun few times because of Seung Hee.

So WRITER NIM...

DON'T YOU DARE TO PUT MORE SWEET SCENES if its only to kill us like this in the end.

I actually prepare my self if Quack couple is not together and understand from the plot pov. BUT NOT with that stupid Hoon's blind action.

Huff... sorry for my rantings.

So dissapoint with Hoon now.

From awesome to none now in my eyes.

I almost don't care about Hoon story now when he is just running away everywhere like mad cow looking for Seung Hee.

When everyone busy with their own business Soo Hyun crying alone in Hoon's empty clinic. She looking for hin everywhere but can't find him and endup crying alone there.

Huhhh... so heavy my heart with this week episode.

edensor said: I almost don't care about Hoon story now when he is just running away everywhere like mad cow looking for Seung Hee. When everyone busy with their own business Soo Hyun crying alone in Hoon's empty clinic. She looking for hin everywhere but can't find him and endup crying alone there. Huhhh... so heavy my heart with this week episode.

Just saying, please dont leave this thread because just one post that other thread has posted,

i just realized they just called us childish

I don't care what they are calling us (or me) because I know what I feel.

We know what we feel.

Its NOT that we can noy except Jae Hee for Hoon because now its in the state of 'whatever...'

I just can't accept the writer for giving THAT ALL SWEET SCENE only to make us like fool.

What for the back hug, those falling to bed, those etc etc...

Its not always about Hoon and Jae Hee for us. Its about our otp it self. And its end now.

@edensor
I agree 100% with you chingu!! The way he fooled us, such an evil plan!! How could he make Soo Hyun a poor alone girl without nothing else than her discussing abilities? Why fool us for 8 episodes?? What an evil mind!!

Guest dreamerland

edensor said:

Just saying, please dont leave this thread because just one post that other thread has posted,

i just realized they just called us childish

Archived