♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsanghee

Done! I'll be staying here till the end supporting my Quack couple, in the end I'll reveal all my frustrations haha jk 

Guest kimsanghee

What worries me is that there aren't many episodes left. I'm afraid from now on things will happen too quickly because of the 10 monotonous episodes where anything happened.

The picture posted by @kimsanghee is fine from my perspective, However, if several HoonHees are being sensitive about it or being offended by the content - based on feedback and request, the staff working at the shipper's paradise can ask you to take it down or may do it themselves by issuing a private message based on the severity of the violation (up to their judgement). That's why mods are kindly encouraging members on focusing on your own ship only to avoid possible confrontations here!
Just my two cents, really.

Guest kimsanghee

Hanyeoun said: The picture posted by @kimsanghee is fine from my perspective, However, if several HoonHees are being sensitive about it or being offended by the content - based on feedback and request, the staff working at the shipper's paradise can ask you to take it down or may do it themselves by issuing a warning based on the severity of the violation (if it is). That's why mods are kindly encouraging members on focusing on your own ship only to avoid possible confrontations here!
Just my two cents, really.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

I received a PM from someone in this thread who stated that I edited his/her post and I'm confused as to why I was accused of doing so. I just wanted to let all of you know that I had stopped being a mod for some time now.

If you noticed, the title that I have is not the same anymore. Please understand that I love Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee enough that I asked to have my mod status removed so as to not have mods be criticized for my actions, but Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee are not enough for me to be involved in a war. I think if anything Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee represents love and justice. If I did so for them it was because I wanted to spread their love.

So please do not think that what I wrote about mods being biased or not biased as a statement to defend myself as a mod. I wrote it because I was a witness of them NOT being biased since they were the one that told me someone reported in this thread I was biased. Please understand that those mods come here because there were people writing to them and one of them was me because there were people in my thread delurking stating that there were issues with both shippers' threads. I brought it up to admins and mods about both your thread and the Hearbeaters' thread being the one that kept talking bad about each other. I don't play favor and believe me the people in my thread were quite cooperative. I hope that you, too, will and stop making it harder for the mods of this forum. Those mods don't deserve to be disrespected and they spent their free time taking care of this forum.

So please, don't misunderstand them. Also you got a reminder from a mod last night, but the Heartbeaters also got one, too. Please go to the thread and you'll find it.

Reminders from MOD last night (my timezone).

This was written for Heartbeaters:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27504122/#Comment_27504122

For Quackers:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27504085/#Comment_27504085

Thank you and peace. You might see me around the forum in another drama thread, so I just hope to clarify to you so that you won't
misunderstand me again and again.

-edited-
I just wanted to apologize. I was in communicating with the same person in this thread and found out that he/she meant I edited the content of my post that she quoted to make it look nice? Anyway, I wasn't sure, but I didn't do any editing since the last time I was here stating the very fact that the rules apply to everyone for talking behind people's backs. I didn't do any editing on my post or anyone's post. I hope to be understood that I didn't do anything to this thread. If you wrote something that is breaking the rules, it is not my job to edit it either because I'm not a moderator so that is not within my ability.

Aish! I'm so sad and angry for Soo Hyun. Poor Soo Hyun!If I were in her shoes, I would be very hurt by Hoon (and Seung Hee as well).  If I was Soo Hyun, I would ignore Hoon and I stay away from him from now on, even though inside I was crying.
Don't cry anymore Soo Hyun! He doesn't deserve your tears! 
Sorry, but I am very angry with Hoon now. I still ship them, but I need some time to forgive him.

Guest kiyasnow

enyre85 said: Aish! I'm so sad and angry for Soo Hyun. Poor Soo Hyun!If I were in her shoes, I would be very hurt by Hoon (and Seung Hee as well).  If I was Soo Hyun, I would ignore Hoon and I stay away from him from now on, even though inside I was crying.
Sorry, but I am very angry with Hoon now. I still ship them, but I need some time to forgive him.

Guest zombiemamma

sandjh said: kiyasnow said: kimsontoya said: zombiemamma said: lummy said: sandjh said: zombiemamma said: angels_natdylax05 said: Ooohhh...I'm topping the page...Make a wish first... Dear K-Drama God, HoonHyun forever and bless all my Quackers chingu [-O< [-O<

Review of ep 13 & 14 from ZombieMamma is out... I love you Zombie Mamma :x

http://www.zombiemamma.com/hallyu-zombie-drama-review-doctor-stranger-episodes-13-14-12/ 

Guest kimsontoya

enyre85 said: Aish! I'm so sad and angry for Soo Hyun. Poor Soo Hyun!If I were in her shoes, I would be very hurt by Hoon (and Seung Hee as well).  If I was Soo Hyun, I would ignore Hoon and I stay away from him from now on, even though inside I was crying.

Guest TrangB

just saw ep 15 again
well, sound crazy, but did anyone notice the camera showed the way hoon held hyun's hand when he took het out of the hospital? i think the director wants to show us something *the development, maybe????* *cause not everyone hoon holds the same way???*
at the end of ep 15, hyun was shocked, and i feel like she could have passed out. 
hyun seemed didn't care for hyun at all, what's with his reaction??? i hope in next ep when she ignore him he will think of how stupid he was
in ep 14 hoon started to notice hyun's expression, but then why in this ep he didn't at all??? the writernim issssss really really ruining hoonhyun right now and i want to slap out of his faceeeee urgggg >:)

Guest aya52893

Chingus! I'm really depressed because of the last scene of ep 15.

I don't like ph's reaction when he saw SooH. Its like He is saying on his mind that (hey dolpari now you know everything. Leave us alone) I hate him this time. :(

Sorry ljs's fans. I just hate him this time. :((

sunshine4ever said: eternaltorture said: endeavor said: It's unfortunate that you feel this way. We are certainly not forbidding you from expressing your feelings. However, a line has to be drawn somewhere otherwise people's feeling are going to get hurt especially when it comes to the couple that they support. People don't like it when you say ill things about their couple just like you don't like it when people say ill things about your couple. In order to not start any couple war everyone is asked to just focus on their own couple. 
Thank you for your continuous contribution to this couple thread! I've watched a few episodes of Dr. Stranger and although the inconsistency has made me stopped, I do understand why you like this couple.

Archived