♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JessicaD said:

In Pdnim account it says that chinese fans are most for hoonhee couple !!!! So the drama end game will be hoonhyun since the movie is for chinese people who loves more hoonhee couple !!! Moreover the movie is to short for quack couple to fall in love. They need time to develop their relationship !!

There are still hope

Quackers keep supporting our hoonhyun couple :)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

lolly84 said: At least we are not crazy after all! Even if our ship sink! I don't think so...If Quack is the endgame, i'll go to the main thread and squeal like a crazy richard simmons!
:D

angels_natdylax05 said: Me too..it's a relief...at least finally now they acknowledge SooHyun is the female lead =D> Fuhhh...that takes ages for finally realize that we are actually right bout this :((( sobbing of happiness...let me borrow all of your shoulders to cry of joy like Hyun does :D) At last my OQD can be treated 8->n

Guest JessicaD1430293883

bubuybulan said: JessicaD said:

In Pdnim account it says that chinese fans are most for hoonhee couple !!!! So the drama end game will be hoonhyun since the movie is for chinese people who loves more hoonhee couple !!! Moreover the movie is to short for quack couple to fall in love. They need time to develop their relationship !!

There are still hope

Quackers keep supporting our hoonhyun couple :)

Bambiina said: angels_natdylax05 said: Me too..it's a relief...at least finally now they acknowledge SooHyun is the female lead =D> Fuhhh...that takes ages for finally realize that we are actually right bout this :((( sobbing of happiness...let me borrow all of your shoulders to cry of joy like Hyun does :D) At last my OQD can be treated 8->n

Guest JessicaD1430293883

angels_natdylax05 said: Bambiina said: angels_natdylax05 said: Me too..it's a relief...at least finally now they acknowledge SooHyun is the female lead =D> Fuhhh...that takes ages for finally realize that we are actually right bout this :((( sobbing of happiness...let me borrow all of your shoulders to cry of joy like Hyun does :D) At last my OQD can be treated 8->n

angel_nad.. I dun care anymore .. I am serious .. doesn't matter who hoon end up with.. take him.. take him .. because now everyone knows Hyun has been cheated ,, this is suppose to be her story... they change at episode 6 (IMO)... Take him JHee ... wahahahah... Hyun still the 1st lead as I see now ... and we can see that it ws suppose to go the other way round .. I am glad now .. seriously the ending doesn't matter now .. 
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
Wakakakaka... those that say we are delusional .... wakakakakak...
they may not admit it but deep down they know ... all the 'evidence' we pointed our before was true ... the skinship is suppose to be for main OTP ...  That bathroom scene the bed/back hug ... everything .. it is because she is the lead.... and writer nim I am sorry ... it may not have been your fault .. you have to change you script.. and I wonder how many time .... 
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Godddddddddddddd

WELL SEE WE ARE NOT DELUSIONAL!!!HAHAHAHAHA

Sora is the first lead, background story, love triangle, skinship between OTP, father's relationship, fiance's thing, quack doctor and her development, development relationship with male lead etc,, how can explain this if she's not lead?fan service you say??

Let me breath for a while..
I wonder how Sora's feeling about the changes..hmmm
Well Happy Ramadhan for muslim quackers!

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Quack couple will be the end game! Why Pdnim would post a quack couple photo for episode 17 if not ? ;)

Bambiina said: angel_nad.. I dun care anymore .. I am serious .. doesn't matter who hoon end up with.. take him.. take him .. because now everyone knows Hyun has been cheated ,, this is suppose to be her story... they change at episode 6 (IMO)... Take him JHee ... wahahahah... Hyun still the 1st lead as I see now ... and we can see that it ws suppose to go the other way round .. I am glad now .. seriously the ending doesn't matter now .. 
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
Wakakakaka... those that say we are delusional .... wakakakakak...
they may not admit it but deep down they know ... all the 'evidence' we pointed our before was true ... the skinship is suppose to be for main OTP ...  That bathroom scene the bed/back hug ... everything .. it is because she is the lead.... and writer nim I am sorry ... it may not have been your fault .. you have to change you script.. and I wonder how many time .... 
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Godddddddddddddd

Archived