♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsontoya

pandalover1 said: migtly said: Maybe at the end didnt clearly says PH with SH therefore they make a movie to show out more their relationship and both work together as a great doctor !! hehe

I think due to the restricted time left, maybe they will decide to leave it as a somewhat open-ending (?), but still hinting that Hoon and Hyun are the endgame. The director of this was the same one who directed City Hunter, yeah? What are the style of endings in his previous works? If I remember correctly, didn't City Hunter have an open-ending....?
Maybe if Jae Hee does not decide to sacrifice her life, maybe she will be the one to decide to leave (like the novel - a press report also stated they will not change the original script?) ? Another press report stated that all four main actors/actress agreed to do the extension yeah, so that means they are all still alive or appear in flashbacks. With the movie for the chinese fans (assuming that majority of the chinese fans are die hard rooting for Hoon & Hyun :D ), they will probably show more development and exploration of the romantic relationship of Hoon and Hyun and their growth to real doctors. If they did decide to make Hoon and Hyun endgame in the drama, I'm not sure...it may feel too rushed? Because of all the other plot areas that need to be closed? Maybe we'll only get more of a definite sign that Hoon actually has feelings for Hyun??

Guest ZayyanN

pandalover1 said:

I'm just realized at the first time sora who is always hold hoon wrist, at the time when hoon meet jae hee for the first time, and then in hospital when he still wear the same clothes and now the first one who always grab hyun hand is hoon, first when hoon get angry with hyun because she waked up the patient and the newest one when he hold hyun hand  :x and take her to rooftop. and everytime one of them grab the other one hand is always get focused on camera. 

@sandjh there are some possibilites that ds will continue their previous senior in drama like city hunter. As i remember, they have an open ending and someone ever mentioned in main thread that city hunter ending when lee min ho and min young meet up in the end of drama just smiling each other

@ruzikie ah i see thank you. :D what do you mean, about, 'there are some possibilites that ds will continue their previous senior' possibilities that DS will be continued, like as in like season 2 kind of thing? 

@sandjh nope. just a open ending that i said. No one mentioned that ds will have a season 2. just some speculation and possibilities are mentioned that ds will follow the ending like city hunter. an open ending. but the master sun isnt open ending right ??

@sandjh there are some possibilites that ds will continue their previous senior in drama like city hunter. As i remember, they have an open ending and someone ever mentioned in main thread that city hunter ending when lee min ho and min young meet up in the end of drama just smiling each other

with this crazy lovelines and dark plot from the very start I just wish at least open ending,like they met again after years separating then smile to each others..my wish not too impossible right?

till now i cant believe Hee just do all that concpiracy things for the sake love for Hoon,that makes DS too cliche!then I find my self still questioning Hee,she's still manipulative on my eyes!

please enlighten me why I still insist she's bad and maybe she's not JaeHee from the very first start!being shot, fall from the bridge, come back years become genius anesthesiologist and spy..that just makes no sense for me T___T

@lummy with an open ending, the background with lee ki chan song is superb. IJE DASII MANAYOOO JIGEUM MANARAGOGAYO~

then in the movie will be make out and bed scene hahahahhaa *being delulu again haha

@ruzikie hahahaha yes :x
you know also park hoon and soo hyun have never really called each other by their actual names, like 'hoon ah' and 'soo hyun ah'soo hyun has only called hoon, 'park hoon' and 'dr. park' and hoon has mostly called her 'dulpari' and 'dr. oh' once  =)) call each other by your actual names....i would melt  :x ;;)
but maybe 'hoon ah' gives me bad feels hahahahahhk but maybe soo hyun can fix this
=))

@sandjh if the open ending shows that both of them smiling at each other with Lee Ki Chan's song playing in the background, i'm gonna conclude that they got together. I can't leave my mind hanging , i'll go insane.. HAHA! =))  
@ruzikie  i'm pretty sure you'll imagine something more than just hugs and kisses. HAHAHA! =))

my optimistic mind the chinese movie will be emphasize of Hoonyun love line when in drama didnt,drama will emphasize politics and concpiracy things...then the loveline will be hanging in drama.will it be weird if drama and movie have different ending?

Archived