♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest chalicu

kaiskloset said: bubuybulan said: @ruzikie‌ what happen to u?.....why u in jail?........ @"Rania Zeid"‌ hiiii.....how are u?....long time no see here/in main forum....where have u bean?.... :) ............... Btw, koala said the producion will release a movie cut of ds with additional new scenes on the beginning & ending http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/26/dr-stranger-planning-c-movie-release-with-the-leads-filming-additional-beginning-and-ending-scenes/ .............the movie will release only in china.......... Is that mean the shooting of child ph not long ago for that movie?....

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheer up Quackers! Like Rania said uri couple have more scenes, more skinship, better chemistry, better actor and actress, better story ... well even if a few people don't want to admit, but it's fact! Need proof? Vote results, netizens opinions, original novel, etc...so yeah let's delulu again :)) we are happy quack. aren't we?
quackfanartrynnpeace10_zpsc32e482e.jpg

bubuybulan said: @ruzikie‌ what happen to u?.....why u in jail?........ @"Rania Zeid"‌ hiiii.....how are u?....long time no see here/in main forum....where have u bean?.... :) ............... Btw, koala said the producion will release a movie cut of ds with additional new scenes on the beginning & ending http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/26/dr-stranger-planning-c-movie-release-with-the-leads-filming-additional-beginning-and-ending-scenes/ .............the movie will release only in china.......... Is that mean the shooting of child ph not long ago for that movie?....

Guest migtly

Maybe at the end didnt clearly says PH with SH therefore they make a movie to show out more their relationship and both work together as a great doctor !! hehe

rynn_peace said: Cheer up Quackers! Like Rania said uri couple have more scenes, more skinship, better chemistry, better actor and actress, better story ... well even if a few people don't want to admit, but it's fact! Need proof? Vote results, netizens opinions, original novel, etc...so yeah let's delulu again :)) we are happy quack. aren't we?

Interesting comment that I read in Dramabeans:
30.1 August June 26th, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Did anyone else notice that none of Han Seung-Hee’s flashbacks in that moment were of Park Hoon and her as Song Jae-Hee in North Korea or Budapest together?

Guest kdramafeed

Doctor strangers PD follwed my private account on instagram. I dont know why, but maybe he liked the things i wrote under his pics.I was discussing with many people lol xD

Guest kimsontoya

all korean said: Interesting comment that I read in Dramabeans:
30.1 August June 26th, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Did anyone else notice that none of Han Seung-Hee’s flashbacks in that moment were of Park Hoon and her as Song Jae-Hee in North Korea or Budapest together?

Archived