♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsontoya

Why I believe Hoon and Jae Hee are not fated together?

It is out of question that Jae Hee and Hoon love each other.  But are they fated together?  Well, so far according to the series, they are not.  Circumstances are trying to make them apart.  From North Korea when Jae Hee was taken to labor camp, in Budapest when Jae Hee fell from the bridge, to South Korea when Seung Hee gives back to Soo Hyun the broken bracelet Hoon made for her (this is one of the obvious signs that she and Hoon won't end up together), to the noble idiocy of self-sacrificing herself...these are main signs that this couple won't end up together.

Even Seung Hee knows that Hoon has now developed some feelings toward Soo Hyun.  It's woman's instinct.  Women know if a guy merely treats a woman just like a friend or more than that.  Seung Hee already saw this in the earlier episodes.  She knows that sooner or later, Hoon will develop some feelings for Hyun.  Though she knows that Hoon loves her, the possibility that he will have deeper feelings for another woman is not impossible.  The series clearly shows this in scenes when Seung Hee caught Soo Hyun and Hoon happy bickering with each other.

Thus, concluding at this point of the series that HoonHee is the endgame is pre-mature and shortsighted.  Remember, this is not a typical Kdrama.  Thus, expect the unexpected. (;  Ooops, I heard so much quacking already. (: :D

Guest zombiemamma

Yes, for all of you who still hold out hope for our beloved Quack couple, I am here and shipping them just a much as ever! I refuse to give up hope until the final credits roll! Hoon and Soo Hyun are my OTP, though whether the writers of Doctor Stranger agree with me is yet to be seen... Two more weeks and we'll know for sure! Quackers, FIGHTING! :)

Hi Guys long time no see :D dunno if this was posted b4 but I ll post it anyway no harm of seeing it again ;) 

tumblr_n7gcfwVDmk1taut28o1_500.giftumblr_n7gcfwVDmk1taut28o2_500.giftumblr_n7gcfwVDmk1taut28o3_500.giftumblr_n7gcfwVDmk1taut28o4_500.giftumblr_n7gcfwVDmk1taut28o5_250.jpgtumblr_n7gcfwVDmk1taut28o6_250.jpg

Take my Hand

Because Soohyun is obviously a princess of the castle, the pretend prince is definitely Hoon~ hehehe, doesn’t it match though?? Hoon always say that he’s only pretending to be a doctor, just like how Aladdin pretend to be a prince xD                                                      cr: snowendlessobsessions 

aisssssssh why its so dramatic day today???

too much drama in a drama...aigoo pdnim...
seems yesterday's pressconference brings more
confusion than answers... and its only 4 more episodes to go...

okay. im doing my quack quack laugh exercise to calm my quack nerves.....

episode 17 palli palli....

pic cr as tagged
10448759_751466868239262_607057095760018

@ruzikie‌ what happen to u?.....why u in jail?........ @"Rania Zeid"‌ hiiii.....how are u?....long time no see here/in main forum....where have u bean?.... :) ............... Btw, koala said the producion will release a movie cut of ds with additional new scenes on the beginning & ending http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/26/dr-stranger-planning-c-movie-release-with-the-leads-filming-additional-beginning-and-ending-scenes/ .............the movie will release only in china.......... Is that mean the shooting of child ph not long ago for that movie?....

bubuybulan said: @ruzikie‌ what happen to u?.....why u in jail?........ @"Rania Zeid"‌ hiiii.....how are u?....long time no see here/in main forum....where have u bean?.... :) ............... Btw, koala said the producion will release a movie cut of ds with additional new scenes on the beginning & ending http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/26/dr-stranger-planning-c-movie-release-with-the-leads-filming-additional-beginning-and-ending-scenes/ .............the movie will release only in china.......... Is that mean the shooting of child ph not long ago for that movie?....

kaiskloset said: bubuybulan said: @ruzikie‌ what happen to u?.....why u in jail?........ @"Rania Zeid"‌ hiiii.....how are u?....long time no see here/in main forum....where have u bean?.... :) ............... Btw, koala said the producion will release a movie cut of ds with additional new scenes on the beginning & ending http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/26/dr-stranger-planning-c-movie-release-with-the-leads-filming-additional-beginning-and-ending-scenes/ .............the movie will release only in china.......... Is that mean the shooting of child ph not long ago for that movie?....

Archived