♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest TrangB

@pandalover1 : then why the hell does he save their photos in computer and save as a computer wallpaper - everyone could get into his house and see that *like soo hyun* O.Oi still find it weird....

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TrangB Oh yea, good point. Let's just blame it on the writers for the flaws.. Hahaha!

If it was a real life situation, I'm pretty sure they'll be very careful. Oh well it's a fictional drama , we can't expect it to be perfect. The staffs do make mistakes..

PD's comment on the actors's acting

'닥터 이방인' 진혁 PD "배우들 연기력 논란 예상했다"

http://news1.kr/articles/1743181

chalicu said: TrangB said: people are bashing soohyun and keep saying that they start to hate her character as she keeps missing hoon and cannot focus on her jobwhat? excuse me? i cannot see that anywhere. hyun may have been distracted for a moment, but why? because she loves hoon! when hoon leaves the baby for jae hee, they were like "because he loves her! that's called true love!" i cannot stand hoonhee shippers anymore and i just skip everytime i see their comments on every website :3
yes. comparing the relationship between hyun and chang yi we can easily see the difference in how hoon treats them. soo hyun is obviously more important and more special - almost lover like i said before :v. with changyi he WILL NOT react the same way :3

Guest TrangB

@pandalover : that's what i'm talking about!!!!! korean dramas always focus on everything for the main couple, even it is the smallest detail. i mean, like the way hoon holds soo hyun's hand,  her name in his phone - still dulpari , not dr.oh, he even has a picture of hyun, but not with jae hee. and after hoon hit that crazy man, didn't you see his expression when he looked at hyun. those worried eyes. they showed it quite long - until hoon was hit again. when hyun confessed her feelings to hoon, he first didn't look into her eyes, he looked away. all these are just small details. but why they are so serious? i think maybe they do that on purpose. i didn't intend to point out their mistakes, i just think they do it, all theseeee, on purpose. but who knows, right?

Guest JessicaD1430293883

I really think Hoon will end up with Soo Hyun because all their scenes means something ! If in the novel he doesn't love her, he will love her in the drama.

Guest chalicu

Let our delulu minds imagine :)), maybe the PD nim and writer nim are amateurs and they focused on many unnecessary points :> . They and Hoon were really harsh to Hyun and us Quackers :)). If they want HoonHee to be the end game, please let Hoon simply said that he only had Hee in his heart when he rejected her, not show in her face the shocking fact with her father or the intention of holding SHee’s hand more tighly. And why were people like JJ or SHee bothered about Hoon’s feeling to Hyun, JJ asked Hoon about Hyun, SHee got jealous when Hyun knew Hoon liked curry, SHee called Hoon to check when he was with Hyun, etc. and all made Hoon confused in those scenes. He laughed it off when JJ asked about Dr Oh and was like” No way I can like her” but his laughter was so awkward, Jhee told him that Dr Oh knew you liked curry, he wasn’t surprised but confused, and definitely he felt guilty when lying to SHee. Ughh, this couple is spinning my head :))

see, PD nim, you created these scenes to feed our delulu

and here, she is so fierce

Guest TrangB

@sandjh watch buzzer beat - only 11 episodes. not confusing like doctor stranger - everything is clear and OMG the kissing scenes are sooooo hottt

@trangB okie thank you...i'll check it out :D hahahahahaha i keep replaying and replaying the same quack scenes over and over again....i love it heheheheand also replaying those fan videos...love them too.....and the ost meet you now hahahahaha

kaiskloset said:

orssss chingu @rapsberrica said the first voting link has been hacked (twice :)

now lets support our quacks again! fighting!

====================================
via
Team QUACK - HoonHyun Couple  
 pretties! can we help share/post and
vote for our Quacks
Hoon/SooHyun
click link and vote for letter B..

quack hugs to all!

link to vote

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/768831/who-do-you-ship-in-doctor-stranger-part-2-previously-has-been-hacked-leejongsuk-kangsora-kdrama-parkhaejin-jinseyeon-doctorstranger

link for voting results

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/results/89982
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB9UoWs6PKE1. Doctor Stranger | safe (Park Hoon x Oh Soohyun)

2. Dr.Stranger MV:Park Hoon and his girls ll Troublemaker (HUMOR!)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"3. DrS | Let your guard down (Hoon♥Soohyun)

Wow, I just realized the variety of different types of music used in Hoon and Hyun videos - I love it! From dynamic upbeat to slower songs!! All their scenes can fit either one!
About the 3rd video, the voiceovers used by Hoon @ 0:54, "Dad, aren't we going home?" and Soo Hyun @1:22, "Mom, I want to live with you..."Aww it looks like both of you just want to find a home.  :x :x
& @ 2:15, "Father, what exactly does a doctor do?" I still think in the end, Park Hoon will know. :D I think Soo Hyun is the person helping him figure this one out. 

Guest ZayyanN

I'm just realized at the first time sora who is always hold hoon wrist, at the time when hoon meet jae hee for the first time, and then in hospital when he still wear the same clothes and now the first one who always grab hyun hand is hoon, first when hoon get angry with hyun because she waked up the patient and the newest one when he hold hyun hand  :x and take her to rooftop. and everytime one of them grab the other one hand is always get focused on camera. 

I'm just realized at the first time sora who is always hold hoon wrist, at the time when hoon meet jae hee for the first time, and then in hospital when he still wear the same clothes and now the first one who always grab hyun hand is hoon, first when hoon get angry with hyun because she waked up the patient and the newest one when he hold hyun hand  :x and take her to rooftop. and everytime one of them grab the other one hand is always get focused on camera. 

@ZayyanN‌ The fact that he grab her hand not wrist. Oh I'm going delulu here! =))

I hope in the future there will be more grabbing of hands between the Ddulpari Couple.

pandalover1 said:

Archived