♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bubuybulan

said:

TrangB

said: guysssssss, quackerrrssssssssss, remember that in korean drama, they just need like one moment to start to like someone, two eps to really like a person and 3 eps to confess - 4 eps for them get together :v  

:)

>- =))  ;;)4 eps enough for hoonhyun to get together, as one has already admitted her feelings :3

and hoon DOES feel GUIlTY to hyun, but why? why he feels guilty and why he bothered and kept calling her for something - like an explanation????

because hoon has feelings for hyun now. he is afraid and feel guilty because he has hurt someone he cares about - more than a friend

and he feels guilty to jae hee because he lied to her to come to hyun's place.you may think hoon feels guilty because he hurts his FRIEND. but no. there is a small line between guilty to your friend and someone you have feelings for. believe me, his reactions and emotions for her is like "almost lover" now :3

angels_natdylax05 said: Let see if Hyun is transfer to the branch hospital whether Hoon will come to find her..It's like Master's Sun..TaeGongShil leaving Master because she felt she needs to achieve something first..like SooHyun needs to be the same par as Hoon as doctor then only they can be tgt..

:-?

I'm jetlag and delulu again
:)) =))

Guest hoonhyun

I'm so fed up about all of those people who are bashing on soo hyun's character in the main thread. I mean are you quacking serious? She's only just a perfect example of a human being. They talked like HSH has never done anything wrong before. All of those shits about soohyun is a useless character is BS. Without her to me, PH would just be a robot to Cha and a heartless doctor who would leave his patient to death on the table based on instructions. What has soo hyun done wrongs? She might seem tough but inside she always been soft and weak. She never knows what is true love and has never gotten one, so why everything is suppose to be her fault and why is she to blame? Going by the flow, it's almost like they want her to atone for her father's sins and i thought that is morally wrongs. Gosh, they should try putting themselves in her shoes instead of those BS bashing and baseless arguments. I bet there are going to be some lurkers who would be here to flag, report and give a spam to me but however let me tell you this, i ain't giving a quack about it.

Doctor Stranger, Episodes 9-12: Doctors And Spies:

"Here are the characters invested in manipulating Hoon: Seung-hee, Comrade Cha, Jae-joon, Jae-joon’s surgery team, Doctor Choi, Chairman Oh, Doctor Moon (Hoon’s supervisor), the Prime Minister, Tae-sool (PM’s sidekick with sunglasses), Jun-han (former Chief), Soo-hyun’s half-brother, and that doctor from cardiology and his team and residents. This is pretty much the entire cast except Chang-yi (Bora) and Soo-hyun (Kang So-ra), and many of these characters also want to control Soo-hyun." 
Continue reading here
- Lisa, Doctor Stranger, Episodes 9-12: Doctors And Spies via seoulbeats

This was written is about the previous episodes, it is a good read. The writer's thoughts are interesting.

orssss chingu @rapsberrica said the first voting link has been hacked (twice :)

now lets support our quacks again! fighting!

====================================
via
Team QUACK - HoonHyun Couple  
 pretties! can we help share/post and
vote for our Quacks
Hoon/SooHyun
click link and vote for letter B..

quack hugs to all!

link to vote

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/768831/who-do-you-ship-in-doctor-stranger-part-2-previously-has-been-hacked-leejongsuk-kangsora-kdrama-parkhaejin-jinseyeon-doctorstranger

link for voting results

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/results/89982

10349865_1425830424349582_22628726986432

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest TrangB

people are bashing soohyun and keep saying that they start to hate her character as she keeps missing hoon and cannot focus on her jobwhat? excuse me? i cannot see that anywhere. hyun may have been distracted for a moment, but why? because she loves hoon! when hoon leaves the baby for jae hee, they were like "because he loves her! that's called true love!" i cannot stand hoonhee shippers anymore and i just skip everytime i see their comments on every website :3
yes. comparing the relationship between hyun and chang yi we can easily see the difference in how hoon treats them. soo hyun is obviously more important and more special - almost lover like i said before :v. with changyi he WILL NOT react the same way :3

people are bashing soohyun and keep saying that they start to hate her character as she keeps missing hoon and cannot focus on her job

what? excuse me? i cannot see that anywhere. hyun may have been distracted for a moment, but why? because she loves hoon! when hoon leaves the baby for jae hee, they were like "because he loves her! that's called true love!" i cannot stand hoonhee shippers anymore and i just skip everytime i see their comments on every website :3

yes. comparing the relationship between hyun and chang yi we can easily see the difference in how hoon treats them. soo hyun is obviously more important and more special - almost lover like i said before :v. with changyi he WILL NOT react the same way :3

@TrangB‌ just let the other party say what they wanna say, don't let their words affect you. I know how are we suppose to be calm when they're allowed to bash our ddulpari and we are not allowed to comment anything negative on their bias. I'm pretty sure not all of their supporters are aggressive, we know QUACKERS are different , we're not agressive and that's a good thing. I guess they're pretty insecure that's why they are behaving that way.It's just their defense mechanism working, best is just to ignore them and forgive them, they're humans too. :D

Yes! he does treat soohyun differently from Chang yi. It's a fact and we are not delusional about this. =))

Is it only me who crying when i hear Ki Chan's song ??

:(

(

That song always remind me to Soohyun and Hoon :((

@rukialamanda I don't cry when I listen to it but I get sentimental, erm honestly whenever I listen to that ddulpari theme song =)) I sort of space out and my mind wanders off being delusional about the quack couple. It sort of puts me in a trance like when I attend raves..Hahaha! =))

Oh dear I think I have the Quack Syndrome. :)) =))

Guest chalicu

TrangB said: people are bashing soohyun and keep saying that they start to hate her character as she keeps missing hoon and cannot focus on her jobwhat? excuse me? i cannot see that anywhere. hyun may have been distracted for a moment, but why? because she loves hoon! when hoon leaves the baby for jae hee, they were like "because he loves her! that's called true love!" i cannot stand hoonhee shippers anymore and i just skip everytime i see their comments on every website :3

Guest TrangB

chalicu said: TrangB said: people are bashing soohyun and keep saying that they start to hate her character as she keeps missing hoon and cannot focus on her jobwhat? excuse me? i cannot see that anywhere. hyun may have been distracted for a moment, but why? because she loves hoon! when hoon leaves the baby for jae hee, they were like "because he loves her! that's called true love!" i cannot stand hoonhee shippers anymore and i just skip everytime i see their comments on every website :3

that's right! i don't know why but it seems like hoon trusts jae hee now, but he doesn't love her as much as before, ep 14 proves me that, as well as ep 15 and 16. anyway, does anyone notice that jae hee's numbers  in hoon's phone are saved under "Dr. han seung hee" ?????

i found it weird, not so sure, because he knew she is jae hee and even takes their photo as a computer wallpaper????? i thought he must have saved as jae hee or something??? 

I think he didn't save her on the phone as Jaehee because it's suppose to be a secret. He had to be careful to not blow her cover, you know incase someone accidentally picks up his phone et cetera.

Yes agreed! it seemed like he's not insanely deeply in love with JH anymore. If you noticed, it seemed like they kinda grew apart after getting back together. I guess they both changed too much..That's why my delulu mind thinks he's gonna end up with Hyun.

Archived