♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Well, some people accused Soo Hyun when she tried to wake up the patient without Hoon's concern. Yeah, I admit she is wrong but she didn't mean to harm the patient. JJ also woke up his patient soon after the surgery so he can show his work result. Seung Hee, Hoon, and dr. Moon also decided to wake up the patient although Hoon said the patient needs a few days again, and that's because the PM wanted the result that day. So I don't understand why Soo Hyun the one who got blamed eventhough they all did that. And I think what Seung Hee did is wrong when she shouted to patient to wake him up. The patient who just got the heart surgery shouldn't be too suprised, coz his heart still in recovery condition right? Luckily, patient can wake up safely.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chalicu

seeing people bashing SHyun just because she is such a richard simmons crybaby in every scene and is the third wheel in HoonHee's relationship, I was like "really???", people really think that way, huh :) . How can you not cry when you got dumped? how can you not cry when you are shocked with your father's actions towards the one you love? how can you not cry when you think that you will never have chance to end up with the man you love????? I found her character reasonable, well-built and not a wimp. And it's not like she cried everywhere. She cried alone, just the fact that JJ or SHee came means she has to stop crying, huh, noo, she is in shock, she needed someone to console her, she is just honest with herself, nothing's wrong with that. In addition, she didnt know SH was JH, so she thought she would have chance with Hoon. She did nothing to overstep in HoonHee's relationship. All thing she did is confessing and getting dumped. When she found out the truth, she even felt apologetic to SHee . And about the conversation after she saw Hoon and SHee, yes yes yes, she had no right as a girlfriend to ask Hoon to tell her about JHee. But she has right as the friend who devotedly helps Hoon to find Jaehee from the begining and she has right because Hoon already knew her feeling and continued keeping secret, which made her like a fool in that situation. If only Hoon had told her earlier, she wouldnt have madly fell in love with him. And people compare which one suffered more, JH or SH 8-}  , suffering more or less is all being hurt, nothing to argue about.

sorry for ranting but I cant keep it to myself 

rynn_peace said: Well, some people accused Soo Hyun when she tried to wake up the patient without Hoon's concern. Yeah, I admit she is wrong but she didn't mean to harm the patient. JJ also woke up his patient soon after the surgery so he can show his work result. Seung Hee, Hoon, and dr. Moon also decided to wake up the patient although Hoon said the patient needs a few days again, and that's because the PM wanted the result that day. So I don't understand why Soo Hyun the one who got blamed eventhough they all did that. And I think what Seung Hee did is wrong when she shouted to patient to wake him up. The patient who just got the heart surgery shouldn't be too suprised, coz his heart still in recovery condition right? Luckily, patient can wake up safely.

ruzikie said: If people bashing SooHyun, i will defend her no matter what. Talking about richard simmons if they never cry when they get dumped by thier GF or BF even their crush. They seems like a bunch of richard simmons for me right now. Bashing SooHyun like that thingy is the best.

Dear lurker, do you see my post ?? Report me to mod and even admin, Like i care about your thingy and a bunch of coward again. Just get over yourself and roll up your sleeve ! >:)

my comment to episode 16 after watching it for fourth times and crap, when se cried, i was crying too. errhhhhhhhh. i put it as a spoiler because i cant get over it and yes, this drama makes me sucked even in a real life. this couple has stolen my heart,mind even body. :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

WHY I FEEL HOON IS GUILTY TO SOOHYUN ???? YOU DONT FELL ANYTHING TO HER YA NAPPUN NOM ??? FOR EIGHT WEEKS, YOU DONT FEEL ANYTHING TO HER YA NAPPUN NOMAAA ?????? ARGHHHHHHHH, I SHOOULD CRY HERE AND EVEN DOING A CAPSLOCK HERE AAAAAAA I CANT FORGET HIS GUILTY FACE

:(( :(( :((

end of rant

Guest migtly

Hey, everyone .... No need to be angry with others. We know how good is Sora's acting in this drama even finally she is not the one with Park Hoon but she already shine in this drama and get a lot of good comment on her character and her acting !! So just enjoy her drama and give her support !!!!

regarding comments about our soo hyunnie, i want to express my love for her hahaha...its ok if i am wrong in the end :) im happy quacking :)in advance sorry for all the grammatical mistakes hhhhahahk...i wrote this previously but i tried to make it make more sense heheh
personally i don't think they would dare to kill of kang sora's character, oh soo hyun.....from looking at comments on social media and here, many people feel attached to this character too. this character is also delivered well and contains a clear build up of development...like many have said it looks like they have put more time into the development of this character. soo hyun is one of the only characters close to an average human, a viewer can relate to closely negatively/positively...
it would just be really odd/OCC for her to be killed off, but i don't know it might be korean-style-drama ways to do that hahahaha
what would be the possible reasons for her character to be killed off? imo, it wouldn't be becuz of her fathers wrongdoings, i think this doesn't portray a good message to viewers, as ph mentioned, "its not your fault" and it is true; it is not her fault.
sacrificing herself? i don't know about you, but it would seem OCC for soo hyun to sacrifice herself, if a situation did occur i think she would more likely find another method out of the bad situation.
soo hyun's character seems to have a purpose and goal/ending of growing into a 'real doctor', it would just be weird if her character didn't succeed with that goal...and just died
also, as a viewer i think one of park hoon's main goal and ending for his character is to become a 'real doctor' as well...he has questioned himself multiple times whether he is a 'real doctor' or just 'like a doctor'....(he remembers what his last words of his father about being a doctor) from watching DS i feel that park hoon has identity issues, not only personally but he has doctor identity issues too....i think in the end he will finally know his true identity.
i think the purpose is for these two characters: park hoon will become a 'real doctor' and dulpari will grow out of being 'dulpari' one day...dulpari has told park hoon that she doesn't like being called dulpari...
also most characters here are so much more fictional for example:- park hoon's genius ability...examining a human body just by placing his hand on them wooo do u see that in real life- song jae hee/han seung hee as the north korean undercover agent/spy....does anyone here know an under cover spy from north korea- jae joon the revenge guy.....does a viewer usually know a revenge seeking person hahaha- director oh corrupt hospital director..... daddy with a lot of power...does ur daddy have a lot of power like directo oh..mine doesnt :)
these characters above are far from what an average viewer would see in real life imo
soo hyun is the closest one to 'human' they have created; just a woman, portrays a variety of feelings...shows anger, sadness, hurt, happiness, courage, determination to succeed in something
from shows that i've watched with supernatural themes (ph's genius abilities can be supernatural), there is always a very human main character, the one that shows the above emotions.....they don't kill this character off lol 
the very human character also has closer relationships with all of the more supernatural characters ahahahasoo hyun has close relationships with all jae joon, park hoon, director, and jae hee/seung hee....she too is an important character
since a few characters on the show believe that they 'cant be together', that it is wrong (director, jae joon told sh this)....it makes more of interesting story telling/and is more entertaining on tv for them actually to actually end up maybe together...because they're not really the pairing u expect at first yeah...but could be ds team's mistake...they didn't expect soo hyun to be loved so much :D
it is also possible for ph not to be paired up with anyone tho...maybe the ending will just be that park hoon has finally become a real doctor (like his father wants him to be) and dulpari is no longer a dulpari...but i want them to be together XD
also the most human character is the one that is also 'bashed' and criticized a lot, as she shows actions that the average viewer has most likely experienced.....these types of characters are the closest link to real-life me thinks lol
so yes ppl will criticize this type of character the instant he/she shows emotion; cries like a baby, complains etc...they will call her weaaaak, useless, get off my screen now, all you do is cry etc 
it's ok soo hyun, many people love your character :D

Guest katkat88

Guys, I'm sure SH will not die and will have a happy ending with or without PH.  Those that are bashing her character are just insecure coz the character they're rooting for has a very slim chance of having a happy ending so they're taking the blame on SH whose character was well received by korean viewers.
There are only 4 episodes left, so let's just enjoy watching and always be positive.
Btw, I don't usually wish for any character to die in a drama, but how I wish SH's father will die in the end so that there's a big chance for SH and Hoon to be truly happy together.

there are a lot of comment that makes my heart warming a lot. Thanks fellow shipper.

• http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/doctor-stranger-episode-16?page=3
  • http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/doctor-stranger-episode-16?page=2
  • http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=33769

they are mentioned that Hoon was feeling guilty to Jaehee when he went to the Hospital for meeting with SooHyun. They also mentioned Hoon behaviour when SooHyun didnt receive his phone call and even turn of her phone. They also said Hoon isnt wavering and making a frustated face when SooHyun said he is a nappun nom ( instead for me, he is a jerk). They also mentioned that Hoon doesnt want SooHyun get involved in their plan because he knows SooHyun will make a ruckus just for saving Hoon and yes, Jaehee. They also regret the writer why they make a lot of screentime between SooHyun and Hoon if they are not the end game. They also mentioned the writer seemed going nowhere and they hope for another twist happens in 4 episode. Wooopppp what a good comment

Also i want to add it, Hoon didnt reject Hyun in episode 15, he just said, we can't together because your dad. I already felt that Hoon has a feeling to SooHyun but he denied it while his feeling is going decreased to Jaehee. ahh mollla :((

Guest aya52893

my comment to episode 16 after watching it for fourth times and crap, when se cried, i was crying too. errhhhhhhhh. i put it as a spoiler because i cant get over it and yes, this drama makes me sucked even in a real life. this couple has stolen my heart,mind even body.

:(

(

(

(

(

(

WHY I FEEL HOON IS GUILTY TO SOOHYUN ???? YOU DONT FELL ANYTHING TO HER YA NAPPUN NOM ??? FOR EIGHT WEEKS, YOU DONT FEEL ANYTHING TO HER YA NAPPUN NOMAAA ?????? ARGHHHHHHHH, I SHOOULD CRY HERE AND EVEN DOING A CAPSLOCK HERE AAAAAAA I CANT FORGET HIS GUILTY FACE

:(( :(( :((

end of rant

Hahaha. The same feeling here! :)

I'm so affected and can't get over with soohyun getting hurt like that. I can't stop thinking about hoonhyun! Seriously! I feel like dying waiting for ep 17..

:((

regarding comments about our soo hyunnie, i want to express my love for her hahaha...its ok if i am wrong in the end :) im happy quacking :)
in advance sorry for all the grammatical mistakes hhhhahahk...i wrote this previously but i tried to make it make more sense heheh

personally i don't think they would dare to kill of kang sora's character, oh soo hyun.....from looking at comments on social media and here, many people feel attached to this character too. this character is also delivered well and contains a clear build up of development...like many have said it looks like they have put more time into the development of this character. soo hyun is one of the only characters close to an average human, a viewer can relate to closely negatively/positively...

it would just be really odd/OCC for her to be killed off, but i don't know it might be korean-style-drama ways to do that hahahaha

what would be the possible reasons for her character to be killed off? imo, it wouldn't be becuz of her fathers wrongdoings, i think this doesn't portray a good message to viewers, as ph mentioned, "its not your fault" and it is true; it is not her fault.

sacrificing herself? i don't know about you, but it would seem OCC for soo hyun to sacrifice herself, if a situation did occur i think she would more likely find another method out of the bad situation.

soo hyun's character seems to have a purpose and goal/ending of growing into a 'real doctor', it would just be weird if her character didn't succeed with that goal...and just died

also, as a viewer i think one of park hoon's main goal and ending for his character is to become a 'real doctor' as well...he has questioned himself multiple times whether he is a 'real doctor' or just 'like a doctor'....(he remembers what his last words of his father about being a doctor) from watching DS i feel that park hoon has identity issues, not only personally but he has doctor identity issues too....i think in the end he will finally know his true identity.

i think the purpose is for these two characters: park hoon will become a 'real doctor' and dulpari will grow out of being 'dulpari' one day...
dulpari has told park hoon that she doesn't like being called dulpari...

also most characters here are so much more fictional for example:
- park hoon's genius ability...examining a human body just by placing his hand on them wooo do u see that in real life
- song jae hee/han seung hee as the north korean undercover agent/spy....does anyone here know an under cover spy from north korea
- jae joon the revenge guy.....does a viewer usually know a revenge seeking person hahaha
- director oh corrupt hospital director..... daddy with a lot of power...does ur daddy have a lot of power like directo oh..mine doesnt :)

these characters above are far from what an average viewer would see in real life imo

soo hyun is the closest one to 'human' they have created; just a woman, portrays a variety of feelings...shows anger, sadness, hurt, happiness, courage, determination to succeed in something

from shows that i've watched with supernatural themes (ph's genius abilities can be supernatural), there is always a very human main character, the one that shows the above emotions.....they don't kill this character off lol 

the very human character also has closer relationships with all of the more supernatural characters ahahaha
soo hyun has close relationships with all jae joon, park hoon, director, and jae hee/seung hee....she too is an important character

since a few characters on the show believe that they 'cant be together', that it is wrong (director, jae joon told sh this)....it makes more of interesting story telling/and is more entertaining on tv for them actually to actually end up maybe together...because they're not really the pairing u expect at first yeah...but could be ds team's mistake...they didn't expect soo hyun to be loved so much :D

it is also possible for ph not to be paired up with anyone tho...maybe the ending will just be that park hoon has finally become a real doctor (like his father wants him to be) and dulpari is no longer a dulpari

also the most human character is the one that is also 'bashed' and criticized a lot, as she shows actions that the average viewer has most likely experienced.....these types of characters are the closest link to real-life me thinks lol

so yes ppl will criticize this type of character the instant he/she shows emotion; cries like a baby, complains etc...they will call her weaaaak, useless, get off my screen now, all you do is cry etc 

it's ok soo hyun, many people love your character :D

at least there's 3 type of DS viewer (or more) just my opinion:

1. prefer rooting because they relate them self to the mere normal human like soohyun, falling in love,rejected,betrayed,crying,etc. I understood and felt what hyun felt,she's like me, my friend , or my family!

2. it's fu***ng drama why I must root to mere normal human like me like us, drama like DS is such fantasy and wild world why the mere human must include in!ooh pity cry baby soohyun you must not include to this conflict,soohyun is not relevant at all in this crazy spy conspiracy plot

3. whatever!I just watch the drama, I dont give a damn rooting character!

they or we will NEVER understand why they/we root for one character unless we take time being in their shoes using their perspective.

I am number 1 yeah because I am fu***ng related to realistic world but I did not bash that superhuman character because yeah I am sure writer have intention to every character he/she created .thanks

CMIIW

Guest TrangB

guysssssss, quackerrrssssssssss, remember that in korean drama, they just need like one moment to start to like someone, two eps to really like a person and 3 eps to confess - 4 eps for them get together :v   :)>- =))  ;;)4 eps enough for hoonhyun to get together, as one has already admitted her feelings :3
and hoon DOES feel GUIlTY to hyun, but why? why he feels guilty and why he bothered and kept calling her for something - like an explanation????
because hoon has feelings for hyun now. he is afraid and feel guilty because he has hurt someone he cares about - more than a friend
and he feels guilty to jae hee because he lied to her to come to hyun's place.you may think hoon feels guilty because he hurts his FRIEND. but no. there is a small line between guilty to your friend and someone you have feelings for. believe me, his reactions and emotions for her is like "almost lover" now :3

TrangB said: guysssssss, quackerrrssssssssss, remember that in korean drama, they just need like one moment to start to like someone, two eps to really like a person and 3 eps to confess - 4 eps for them get together :v   :)>- =))  ;;)4 eps enough for hoonhyun to get together, as one has already admitted her feelings :3
and hoon DOES feel GUIlTY to hyun, but why? why he feels guilty and why he bothered and kept calling her for something - like an explanation????
because hoon has feelings for hyun now. he is afraid and feel guilty because he has hurt someone he cares about - more than a friend
and he feels guilty to jae hee because he lied to her to come to hyun's place.you may think hoon feels guilty because he hurts his FRIEND. but no. there is a small line between guilty to your friend and someone you have feelings for. believe me, his reactions and emotions for her is like "almost lover" now :3

why did JH phone Hoon he was comforting SH (when she can clearly see where he is) ? it gives the impression that JH is checking up on him and doesn't trust him.... couples don't have to tell each other everything that is stifling

every scene SH and PH have together they make it a point that JH is watching them... very irritating unless the drama is making a point to JH and viewers that PH can move on if relationship with JH fails

JH recorded massage.... who can top "I am willing to die for you!!! I am willing to leave as long as you are happy!!!" card....

how about I am willing to work very hard to stay by your side ??!! the writers are having JH do all the clichéd expected actions .......so boring make her do something unexpected

or maybe I am to cold hearted and mean and can't sympathize with her character at all

-----------------------------

don't care that others bash SH to me she has the more interesting character.. she is the one that the show has shown her growth and  her struggles (love and work)  whereas JH is just there (this is drama script)

#quack fun/fan art

via sepia/cr as tagged

note: im having trouble decoding the message of this one :)

wild guess is that Hoon will get jealous over Hyun-Joon wedding

but its such a cute fan art/ and the watermark style of Hoon and Soohyun in the background is such a love....:)

10426320_1432381693704591_14324472993262

Let see if Hyun is transfer to the branch hospital whether Hoon will come to find her..It's like Master's Sun..TaeGongShil leaving Master because she felt she needs to achieve something first..like SooHyun needs to be the same par as Hoon as doctor then only they can be tgt..

:-?

I'm jetlag and delulu again
:)) =))

Archived