♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

aw man im rewatching episodes again  :(( all i've been thinking about is our quack and hoon, especially since im on break and am free....all i do is think about DS all day
i don't even want to go outside wahahakaka...i wonder if i can last 2-3 more weeks like this hahahahaha :))
hahaha i watched ep 15 again and noticed during the saver surgery soo hyun was the first person hoon looked at and also the last one he congratulated on working hard yes...it was probably because soo hyun was on the opposite side of the surgery table...but.. hahaha don't mind me im being delulu  =)) :x

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now JH is playing noble idiocy game? Sigh :-< ... why do you never learn?

Noble idiot : A person who 'sacrifices' their own happiness with the assumption that they are bringing happiness to the person they are sacrificing for, when in fact, this sacrifice makes the other person even more unhappy. (urban dictionary)

And here the reaction about noble idiot : You are just another cliched character in the Korean drama landscape resulting from a writer's lack of skill, time, or both causing some unfortunate viewer to bang his/her head on a table or other flat surface while throwing and/or screaming at you, because no viewer or loved one will appreciate or enjoy watching a noble idiot. (loveparkhs blogspot)

It seems the writer wants to put all ingredients of k-dramas in this drama. [-X

Okay, I only will keep watching for Quack scenes, JJ's revenge, and PM coup d'etat.

Guest chalicu

I watched ep 16 first and ep 15 later, ugh, even I believed Hoon had feeling to Hyun in ep 16 , watching ep 15 made me flip the table  ~X( 

Bambiina said: angels_natdylax05 said: @getsuya‌ keep the faith...nothing is confirmed until it's really the ~keut~ ...anything could happen even in just 5minutes.. take for example how i met your mother..the whole story got screwed in just last 5min..We should just appreciate the last four eps..after the drama end, i don't know if all of us can talk as much frequent like now. so cheers everyone =D>

Guest aya52893

@aya52893 in the white box just use these tags: "[ spoiler ]" and "[ / spoiler ]" with no spaces.

For example: 

[ spoiler ]
spoiler text here
[ / spoiler ]

with no spaces, it would come out as:

spoiler text here

Thank you so much @sandjh‌ :)

Woaww does it works on me?

Test only...

thanks @aya52893 and @sandjh . Im also using mobile and i wonder how to do spoiler just dont mind to ask ... hehe

Omooo it works haha im like a SAVER so outdated hehehe :D

Goodnight quackers... >:D< keep fighting... ;)

140625 Doctor Stranger Official Line update with Message and Video via ddochijs tumblr
tumblr_n7q7y26FU41qb5mc5o1_500.jpgtumblr_n7q7y26FU41qb5mc5o2_500.jpgtumblr_n7q7y26FU41qb5mc5o4_500.jpgtumblr_n7q7y26FU41qb5mc5o5_500.jpg

Translation: Hi Yesterday I look handsome(after awhile I think its sound more like ‘Cool’ than ‘Handsome’), right? In the crisis situations like a Superman! By the way, I always keep the quack worry about me. What can I do to pay her back?

Guest aya52893

Hahaha. I'm spying the other otp thread. They are complaining about DS Line acct updates. They are saying why ds line account only posted about hoohyun not hoonhee. They are so worried. Hahaha.

I'm afraid there is someone spying here as well hahaha :)

sandjh said:
140625 Doctor Stranger Official Line update with Message and Video via ddochijs tumblr
Translation: Hi Yesterday I look handsome(after awhile I think its sound more like ‘Cool’ than ‘Handsome’), right? In the crisis situations like a Superman! By the way, I always keep the quack worry about me. What can I do to pay her back?

Guest ZayyanN

sandjh said:
MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Guest Karina_S

sandjh said:

About pm jang ............................................................. From conversation between pm jang & jh (eps16), i think from the begining pm want ph to do surgery to kill the president (release his anger on the surgery because his mother died)........its makes sense why he choose ph, he can control him with jh & ph mom in his hand.........its make sense if he choose jj, he can control him with power (he know jj was an ambition man) & after he know that jj parents was myung woo hospital victim he likes him more, especially he didnt need nk anymore for his plan...................... So in his first plan he want surgeon that he can control, to kill the president.........its make sense, because if he just want the best surgeon to save the president then no need to control the surgeon because every surgeon/dr. always want/do the best for their patient, he just need to select the best surgeon in sk with a good background ............................................................... Then he get another offer from nk that they can help him to make the president coma-conscious state, they prove that with chang yii mother as a trial ............................................................... Then at the end jh offer her ability (coma-conscious state) to him with one condition (save ph & his mother)....& lolypop guy give a positive respond/reason why pm have to choose that offer............................................................. Jh offer & discussion between pm & lolypop guy confirm me that pm want the president being killed at the begining, but after he know that make coma-conscious state more provit for him he choose that.

After realize this i assume at the hospital roof, sh/jh lie to ph......first about pm actual plan to the president......the other idk............................................... I think sh/jh love ph, & look care to soo hyun, she look like a nice girl.....i suspect her didnt know about her father story, because if she know she must be hurt & cannt see ph as same again.....there is exs boyfriend or even ex houseband...but never exs father..........So i think in the end she will leave ph................................................................ Btw, i think comrd.cha still alive...why jh who just have a transpalant surgery+shoot+fall from a high bridge can survive & comrd.cha not?...he just get a shoot+fall from a lower bridge 8-| its not fair to him who well trained/skilled from the begining

:D .........

Edit: yippy i can make a spoiler!!! :D thanks @sandjh‌

I finally start the serie and already up to ep 16

I want to know what Hoon hear when he was hug Soo Hyun....isn't also a heartbeat soulmate? As i can see, Hoon can also read SH mind....he just seem don't wanna accept his feeling. I'm finally decide to ship Hoon x Soo Hyun :) maybe the chemistry between them is more stronger than Hoon x JH. With SH, Hoon can smile et doesn't have a lot thinking or preoccupation. He seem to be alive and in the right to become a REAL doctor....that what his father remind him when he was die... Versu with JH, he can't be himself and change his true dream.

sandjh said: aw man im rewatching episodes again  :(( all i've been thinking about is our quack and hoon, especially since im on break and am free....all i do is think about DS all day
i don't even want to go outside wahahakaka...i wonder if i can last 2-3 more weeks like this hahahahaha :))
hahaha i watched ep 15 again and noticed during the saver surgery soo hyun was the first person hoon looked at and also the last one he congratulated on working hard yes...it was probably because soo hyun was on the opposite side of the surgery table...but.. hahaha don't mind me im being delulu  =)) :x

Archived