♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

250614 Naver Doctor Stranger LINE Updates: 
a46frl.jpgThe video is the scene of SH confessing to PH, PH telling her about his connection with her father, SH confronting her father.Some comments on video (The sticker emotions are funny.) : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

dw56pg.jpg

Video is the scene with PH trying to contact SH, PH talking to JH on the phone....not sure what all of the video is about, as it wouldnt fully load for me

Some comments on video: 
01 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chalicu said: just watched first 15 minutes of episode 16, and I dont care which couple is the end game, blah blah, all I know is that Park Hoon has feeling to SHyun  :)). After talking to SH, he was so frustrated that he didnt care whether SHee left or not. He didnt care anything and only paid attention to the CD which hurt SHyun's feelings ;;) . He should be the one who calmed SHee down when she was worried about SHyun. He said "dont worry" but his actions showed that he was bothered by Shyun feeling hurt. And why he had to tell lies to SHee when he consoled Hyun? Both of them felt guilty. He should have told Hee that he had met her and told sorry, which would calm his Hee. Nah nah, my delulu mind says that Hoon does see Hyun more than a friend  ;;)
and I think PD and writer nim have conflict in deciding the end game couple :)), the writer may like HoonHee, writing script like that but PD may prefer HoonHyun :)). You shouldnt have focused on the scenes in which Hoon grabbed Hyun's wrist or Hoon consoled Hyun with his patting hand on her shoulders, huh. You shouldnt have focused on the lead, PD nim =P~

@ZayyanN Why is it only wednesday? I'm dying already.. Jaehee wishes for Hoon to have a normal life and yesss i agree she does know that Hyun can give him that. The fact that she's a NK spy proves that she can never live a normal life anymore, her faith after this mission would prolly be that she'll have to die or she'll have to go back to NK. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want Hoon to go back to NK for his own good.

Guest ZayyanN

I currently watching Nice Guy and I think the story concept is similiar with DS. Joong Ki would have done anything for his first love aka Park Si Yeon and as the story goes he still in love with Si Yeon ( and they also use the sama name Jae Hee ) and slowly he start fall in love with Moon Chae Won that's not his FIRST LOVE and at the end he choose Moon Chae Won. and Moon Chae Woon situation is quite same with our hyunnie, their man didn't like their father wkwkw. and the first one who fell in love is also the girl's. and I hope the ending will also same wkkwkw

Guest kdramafeed

wow you guys are really optimistic...I will always ship them but my mind tells me to stop.
Only 4 episodes....how can he fall in love with her when theres JH sacrificing for him?
I bet next episode will be all  Hoonhee.....hoon trying to save her and stuff like that :(

i still havent watched ep 16...im too heartbroken from the things i read and saw....:(

Guest ZayyanN

pandalover1 said: @ZayyanN Why is it only wednesday? I'm dying already.. Jaehee wishes for Hoon to have a normal life and yesss i agree she does know that Hyun can give him that. The fact that she's a NK spy proves that she can never live a normal life anymore, her faith after this mission would prolly be that she'll have to die or she'll have to go back to NK. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want Hoon to go back to NK for his own good. 

@kdramafeed I know how you feel, HEY it's k-drama land.. anything can happen.. pretty sure ddulpari couple ultimate moments are going to be the last 5 minutes of the series.. Don't worry too much but brace yourself we'll prolly be taken on a roller coaster ride, it's not over till it's over! QUACK QUACK!  :)>-

@kdramafeed I know how you feel, HEY it's k-drama land.. anything can happen.. pretty sure ddulpari couple ultimate moments are going to be the last 5 minutes of the series if the ddulpari couples is the end game.... Don't worry too much but brace yourself we'll prolly be taken on a roller coaster ride, it's not over till it's over! QUACK QUACK!  :)>-

Guest aya52893

I currently watching Nice Guy and I think the story concept is similiar with DS. Joong Ki would have done anything for his first love aka Park Si Yeon and as the story goes he still in love with Si Yeon ( and they also use the sama name Jae Hee ) and slowly he start fall in love with Moon Chae Won that's not his FIRST LOVE and at the end he choose Moon Chae Won. and Moon Chae Woon situation is quite same with our hyunnie, their man didn't like their father wkwkw. and the first one who fell in love is also the girl's. and I hope the ending will also same wkkwkw

Off topic: Yea. They have a little bit similarity.. Seo Eun Gi has also similar personality with Oh Soo Hyun. That's why i love 'em both. Hehe.

My love for EunMa is the same with my love for HoonHyun ♥

Guest ZayyanN

aya52893 said:

ZayyanN said: pandalover1 said: @ZayyanN Why is it only wednesday? I'm dying already.. Jaehee wishes for Hoon to have a normal life and yesss i agree she does know that Hyun can give him that. The fact that she's a NK spy proves that she can never live a normal life anymore, her faith after this mission would prolly be that she'll have to die or she'll have to go back to NK. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want Hoon to go back to NK for his own good. 

I'm 100% totally agree with u !!! well that's maybe why jaehee crying when she remebered our quack moments because she knew hoon better than himself that hoon is already deeply care for hyun and decide sacrifice herself because she knew there's someone who can take care of hoon and love him as much like her. and I just thinking what's the meaning of Doctor Stranger is ?? especially in one of DS soundtrack by Bobby Kim there's say I'm just Doctor Stranger without you well maybe that's for hyun because when hoon with hyun there's no spy, revenge things. he just being the him self. well i'm just being delulu wkwkwk

Park Hoon's dream is to be the real doctor unlike his experience all the time in NK killed the patient in OR, if she still with Jaehee and maybe he goes back to NK, he maybe will go back to he used to be. Soohyun who keep remebering him the priority of patient life instead Hee who did the malpractic thing whatever the reasons are.

Doctor Stranger is the life Doctor whose NK citizen live his life in foreign country. So can we draw the conclusion he will left his NK life behind include Hee and start a new life in SK?

Guest ZayyanN

pandalover1 said: ZayyanN said: pandalover1 said: @ZayyanN Why is it only wednesday? I'm dying already.. Jaehee wishes for Hoon to have a normal life and yesss i agree she does know that Hyun can give him that. The fact that she's a NK spy proves that she can never live a normal life anymore, her faith after this mission would prolly be that she'll have to die or she'll have to go back to NK. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want Hoon to go back to NK for his own good. 

lummy said:

pandalover1

said: @ZayyanN i guess we are trying to be as positive as we can, Well atleast one of them admitted already, waiting for the episode where Park Hoon will confess to Hyun. Maybe Jaehee make him realize that he really likes hyun because jaehee knows hoon better than anyone and better than he knows himself. Looking at Jaehee's character now how she's sacrificing and all that, i think she knows that hoon is better off with hyun than her. Come to think of it, Both Hyun and Hoon sort off complete each other to be a better doctor. Without Hyun, Hoon would be a cold hearted doctor who wouldn't care about his patients and Without Hoon, Hyun would prolly still be a ddulpari. Hmm? do you agree??

Guest ZayyanN

pandalover1 said: lummy said:

pandalover1

said: @ZayyanN i guess we are trying to be as positive as we can, Well atleast one of them admitted already, waiting for the episode where Park Hoon will confess to Hyun. Maybe Jaehee make him realize that he really likes hyun because jaehee knows hoon better than anyone and better than he knows himself. Looking at Jaehee's character now how she's sacrificing and all that, i think she knows that hoon is better off with hyun than her. Come to think of it, Both Hyun and Hoon sort off complete each other to be a better doctor. Without Hyun, Hoon would be a cold hearted doctor who wouldn't care about his patients and Without Hoon, Hyun would prolly still be a ddulpari. Hmm? do you agree??

Archived