♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ruzikie said: At last scene of episode 16, SooHyun went somewhere and our super doctor came along I wondered what happens with her. Why she went away ? To find Hoon ?? About Agent Cha, he's not die people. He's alive and only did an acting to Hoon since Hoon is confused and denial about the thingy. And for soohyun, just my delulu mind save me and no matter your ending, i will make a pair to you. Like Choi Young Do in Heirs. Blind date :D

Guest TrangB

finding information about hoonhyun on doctor stranger fanpages
every where is like jae hee is this, jae hee is that, oh my i cannot understand soo hyun blabla, jae hee is much more painful...........
oh gosh i can burn my eyes with anger when i read those posts. i hate it when people keep comparing both of them on how they are suffering. 
watching ep 15 and 16 i finally kinda like jae hee and feel bad for her, but i will NEVER give up my hope on our quack couple. and i will hate jae hee back if people keep bashing our soohyun/hoonhyun couple. we are not bashing her why would they say things like that
and all the people making review of doctor stranger, they are all hoonhee shippers/??????????? i read many reviews and they keep talking about hoonhee and how they dislike our quack couple

and all the people making review of doctor stranger, they are all hoonhee shippers/??????????? i read many reviews and they keep talking about hoonhee and how they dislike our quack couple

fortunately there's still @zombiemamma >__< I also have no sympathy to reviewer who should be "objective" to all character instead bash one character is not relevant at all to the plot. Well after DS I dont rely to reviewer again! Sowwryy :-?

HER no name... lol Always look BLANK... aigoooo i really can't help it... when she cries = blank :-/ When shes happy = blank, When shes angry = blank, When shes jeleous = blank. Omooo whenever i see her she looks always BLANK.. :-/ i really don't know if something is wrong with my eyes but there's just blankness with various feelings, expressionless? #-o Thank goodness Oh SoHyun and PH is there... lol ;) at least i can relate and feel them, really great talents... On the contrary i wonder what is PHs plan...

Guest ZayyanN

I think hoon is already like hyun because the way he worried about hyun first after that jerk slap hyun and his looks relieved and because of that he got a punch lol. and when hyun crying I think he's suprised that he hurt hyun so much. and when he lied to jae hee in call he didn't looks guilty instead he looks hyun again and if the reason he lied to jae hee is he scared that jae hee will jealous I think it's not true because he knew that jae hee will not angry, is because he didn't want jae hee know how much he worried about hyun.

Guest ZayyanN

I just re-wacth ep 13 when hyun asked for hoon. and they bickering of each other (that's so cute) looks for me like a couple fight  :D

Good good my fellow quackers. It seems your delulu ability has increased. So let's we learn one step futher! #DeluluClassStartNow

First question :
In 5th surgery, when the patient's heart beat again, whom the first person that Hoony saw?
Bingo!!! His first assistant of course!

Screenshot2014-06-25174903_zpsda2c304d.p

Screenshot2014-06-25174811_zpsa3a000df.p

Screenshot2014-06-25175246_zpsb0885f58.p

@ZayyanN i guess we are trying to be as positive as we can, Well atleast one of them admitted already, waiting for the episode where Park Hoon will confess to Hyun. Maybe Jaehee make him realize that he really likes hyun because jaehee knows hoon better than anyone and better than he knows himself. Looking at Jaehee's character now how she's sacrificing and all that, i think she knows that hoon is better off with hyun than her. Come to think of it, Both Hyun and Hoon sort off complete each other to be a better doctor. Without Hyun, Hoon would be a cold hearted doctor who wouldn't care about his patients and Without Hoon, Hyun would prolly still be a ddulpari. Hmm? do you agree??

Guest ZayyanN

pandalover1 said: @ZayyanN i guess we are trying to be as positive as we can, Well atleast one of them admitted already, waiting for the episode where Park Hoon will confess to Hyun. Maybe Jaehee make him realize that he really likes hyun because jaehee knows hoon better than anyone and better than he knows himself. Looking at Jaehee's character now how she's sacrificing and all that, i think she knows that hoon is better off with hyun than her. Come to think of it, Both Hyun and Hoon sort off complete each other to be a better doctor. Without Hyun, Hoon would be a cold hearted doctor who wouldn't care about his patients and Without Hoon, Hyun would prolly still be a ddulpari. Hmm? do you agree??

Thank you fellow quackers!!!!!

This thread is really in happy and laid-back atmosphere not sure how the neighbor thread hehehehe

positive and optimistic yet anxious and pessimist, we had momment when we were serious discussing yet some of us threw more laughable posting! :D

from the very first start we are aware we are in the soon-sinkin' ship! we are aware our ship maybe not sailing at all and yet we stand in this ship!

Guest aya52893

So far, this is my favorite scene of our hoonhyun. I actually downloaded this vid and play it repeatedly. Haha..

:D

Quackers fighting! :)

Can't wait til Monday again...

I was really curious what will happen on next episode. :-?

Guest chalicu

just watched first 15 minutes of episode 16, and I dont care which couple is the end game, blah blah, all I know is that Park Hoon has feeling to SHyun  :)). After talking to SH, he was so frustrated that he didnt care whether SHee left or not. He didnt care anything and only paid attention to the CD which hurt SHyun's feelings ;;) . He should be the one who calmed SHee down when she was worried about SHyun. He said "dont worry" but his actions showed that he was bothered by Shyun feeling hurt. And why he had to tell lies to SHee when he consoled Hyun? Both of them felt guilty. He should have told Hee that he had met her and told sorry, which would calm his Hee. Nah nah, my delulu mind says that Hoon does see Hyun more than a friend  ;;)
and I think PD and writer nim have conflict in deciding the end game couple :)), the writer may like HoonHee, writing script like that but PD may prefer HoonHyun :)). You shouldnt have focused on the scenes in which Hoon grabbed Hyun's wrist or Hoon consoled Hyun with his patting hand on her shoulders, huh. You shouldnt have focused on the lead, PD nim =P~

Guest ZayyanN

aya52893 said: So far, this is my favorite scene of our hoonhyun. I actually downloaded this vid and play it repeatedly. Haha.. MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES OR VIDEOS!:D Quackers fighting! :) Can't wait til Monday again... I was really curious what will happen on next episode. :-?

Archived