♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@getsuya‌ keep the faith...nothing is confirmed until it's really the ~keut~ ...anything could happen even in just 5minutes.. take for example how i met your mother..the whole story got screwed in just last 5min..We should just appreciate the last four eps..after the drama end, i don't know if all of us can talk as much frequent like now. so cheers everyone =D>

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angels_natdylax05 said: @getsuya‌ keep the faith...nothing is confirmed until it's really the ~keut~ ...anything could happen even in just 5minutes.. take for example how i met your mother..the whole story got screwed in just last 5min..We should just appreciate the last four eps..after the drama end, i don't know if all of us can talk as much frequent like now. so cheers everyone =D>

Searched up google for some recent articles,  Keywords searched were dulpari, lee jong suk, kang sora, 돌팔이, 강소라, 이종석:Just for viewing if you feel like it...lol
They are in Korean so I'll just put the link: From looking at the pictures attached to the articles, most look like reports about the scenes of soo hyun finally knowing that SH and JH are the same person, some park hoon and soo hyun scenes like the slap and others, Soo Hyun's confession and shoes etc 

1. [*]
'닥터 이방인' 이종석, 눈물 흘리는 강소라 다독이며 진세연에 '거짓말' by reviewstar.net **has pics of slap scene[*]'닥터이방인' 강소라, 진세연 정체 알고 "진작 말했어야지" 원망 by tvdaily.asiae [*]'닥터 이방인' 이종석, 진세연 정체 안 강소라에 '독설' by xportsnews.hankyung [*]닥터이방인’ 강소라, 이종석-진세연 커플 사진에 ‘멘붕 by newsdonga [*]'닥터이방인' 강소라 "이종석때문에 아파서 죽을 것 같아" 폭풍 오열 by news1.kr [*]'닥터 이방인' 강소라, 진세연 정체 알고 '충격' by news.mt [*]‘닥터이방인’ 강소라, 진세연 정체 드디어 알았다 by tenasia [*]닥터이방인' 강소라, 이종석 향한 눈물 고백 by ytn [*]`닥터이방인` 강소라, "아파서 죽을 것 같아.." 가슴 절절한 고백 by wowtv [*]닥터이방인’ 강소라 패션, 섹시한 원피스룩의 필수 ‘레오파드’ by moneyweek (article about Soo Hyun's high heels) '닥터이방인' 강소라, 이종석에 고백 후 '폭풍오열' by newst.kr [*]닥터이방인 강소라 "앞으로 박훈 얼굴 어떻게 보나" by news1.kr [*]'닥터' 강소라, 이종석-진세연 관계 알게돼...삼각관계 전개 by star.mt **mention of triangle relationship here [*]닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석과 이루어질 수 없는 사랑에 '폭풍오열' by biz.heraldcorp

thx you @sandjh for the articles.

I picked one article from news 1, titled "닥터이방인' 강소라, 이종석에 고백 후 '폭풍오열" (After confessing to Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra sobbed like a hurricane)
The interesting point here from that article is netizens reaction after watching Kang Sora's crying scene.

'닥터이방인' 강소라의 오열을 본 누리꾼들은 "'닥터이방인' 강소라, 안타깝다" (heartbreaking) "'닥터이방인' 강소라, 힘들겠다 (painful) "'닥터이방인' 강소라, 어떻게 되려나" (what happened to you) '닥터이방인' 강소라, 이제 그만 좋아해야 할 듯 (Please you must stop liking him) 등의 반응을 보였다.

Well it seems korean netizens also cried with her after watching ep 15. Kang Sora is amazing, isn't she? her acting can touch the heart of audiences.

kaiskloset said: angels_natdylax05 said: @getsuya‌ keep the faith...nothing is confirmed until it's really the ~keut~ ...anything could happen even in just 5minutes.. take for example how i met your mother..the whole story got screwed in just last 5min..We should just appreciate the last four eps..after the drama end, i don't know if all of us can talk as much frequent like now. so cheers everyone =D>

Another article from Heraldcorp, titled 닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석과 이루어질 수 없는 사랑에 '폭풍오열'

Here netizens' reaction :

닥터이방인 강소라 소식을 접한 누리꾼들은 "닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석이랑 잘되길 바랬는데.." (I hope Kang Sora and Lee Jong Suk will end well) "닥터이방인 강소라, 로미오와 줄리엣" (like Romeo and Juliet) "닥터이방인 강소라, 안타깝다" "닥터이방인 강소라, 보는 내가 맘이 아프네" (Watching Kang So Ra, my heart is hurt) 등의 반응을 보였다.

rynn_peace said: Another article from Heraldcorp, titled 닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석과 이루어질 수 없는 사랑에 '폭풍오열'

닥터이방인 강소라 소식을 접한 누리꾼들은 "닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석이랑 잘되길 바랬는데.." (I hope Kang Sora and Lee Jong Suk will end well) "닥터이방인 강소라, 로미오와 줄리엣" (like Romeo and Juliet) "닥터이방인 강소라, 안타깝다" "닥터이방인 강소라, 보는 내가 맘이 아프네" (Watching Kang So Ra, my heart is hurt) 등의 반응을 보였다.

angels_natdylax05 said: @getsuya‌ keep the faith...nothing is confirmed until it's really the ~keut~ ...anything could happen even in just 5minutes.. take for example how i met your mother..the whole story got screwed in just last 5min..We should just appreciate the last four eps..after the drama end, i don't know if all of us can talk as much frequent like now. so cheers everyone =D>

ruzikie said: rynn_peace said: Another article from Heraldcorp, titled 닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석과 이루어질 수 없는 사랑에 '폭풍오열'

sandjh said: ruzikie said: rynn_peace said: Another article from Heraldcorp, titled 닥터이방인 강소라, 이종석과 이루어질 수 없는 사랑에 '폭풍오열'

OH PD nim  [-O<
For once proved me wrong .. be a trendsetter .. be creative .. not the same old thing .. oooo please I beg you ... 
Make her a real agent -  not a fake one ..... a real agent will do anything for the country even betray their loved ones .. so please please chaebal .. JHee = real agent  ... just like the first few episode like she used Bora's mum ... 
The reason the first few episodes having high rating is because of this .. betrayal plot which is very rare ... and when it turn into another similar old plot it lost it's charmed ...  it just another boy and girl meet - boy and girl fall in love - one would die for the other ...
I say enough with the same old thing .. we need something new ... 

Wakakakakaka... *Evil laugh ... wahahaha

@bambiina i agree....if they're shown to be a spy please make it a genuine one  =)) a real evil one that will go til the end ive seen the types you describe above too frequently...tired of it kkkkkk

Bambiina said: kaiskloset said: angels_natdylax05 said: @getsuya‌ keep the faith...nothing is confirmed until it's really the ~keut~ ...anything could happen even in just 5minutes.. take for example how i met your mother..the whole story got screwed in just last 5min..We should just appreciate the last four eps..after the drama end, i don't know if all of us can talk as much frequent like now. so cheers everyone =D>

OH PD nim  [-O<

For once proved me wrong .. be a trendsetter .. be creative .. not the same old thing .. oooo please I beg you ... 

Make her a real agent -  not a fake one ..... a real agent will do anything for the country even betray their loved ones .. so please please chaebal .. JHee = real agent  ... just like the first few episode like she used Bora's mum ... 

The reason the first few episodes having high rating is because of this .. betrayal plot which is very rare ... and when it turn into another similar old plot it lost it's charmed ...  it just another boy and girl meet - boy and girl fall in love - one would die for the other ...

I say enough with the same old thing .. we need something new ... 

Wakakakakaka... *Evil laugh ... wahahaha

yup how could I say it..maybe DS is like a once again try to adapt darker and more daring story into Kdrama land~

Do you happen remember drama What Happened in Bali? kdrama need more varieties, I think the viewers is ready to the non-mainstream-firsy-love-never-die plot

rynn_peace said: thx you @sandjh for the articles.

I picked one article from news 1, titled "닥터이방인' 강소라, 이종석에 고백 후 '폭풍오열" (After confessing to Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra sobbed like a hurricane)
The interesting point here from that article is netizens reaction after watching Kang Sora's crying scene.

'닥터이방인' 강소라의 오열을 본 누리꾼들은 "'닥터이방인' 강소라, 안타깝다" (heartbreaking) "'닥터이방인' 강소라, 힘들겠다 (painful) "'닥터이방인' 강소라, 어떻게 되려나" (what happened to you) '닥터이방인' 강소라, 이제 그만 좋아해야 할 듯 (Please you must stop liking him) 등의 반응을 보였다.

Well it seems korean netizens also cried with her after watching ep 15. Kang Sora is amazing, isn't she? her acting can touch the heart of audiences.

I had high hopes of JH weeks ago that she would be a real spy (while still loving Hoon)and that she has a function in the story other than the person PH loves .... but the drama has gone the cliché path of her being good and noble while suffering in silence.....

a great love story doesn't mean one of them has to die....

Archived