♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest Elizza AnneV

I think that Hoon is just blinded by Jae Hee being his soulmate and by the hardships they encountered that's why he can't recognize his real feelings for Soohyun  ;)
wishful thinking... Quack Couple <3

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsontoya

ruzikie said: Just a minute for me to say my comment. WHERE IS THE FEELING OF YOU HOON ????
i'm still having a doubt to Hoon if he likes SooHyun as a friend or not.

that sleepy bastard just ruined my moment ergghh

Guys im kinda confuse on sleepykid's post does she know the ending or anyone on the DS team production? Cause everytime she post it seems like she knows what will happen next???

Am i bad for hoping her to just sleep forever since she's sleepy ... lol :))

(Its just a jest) :P:P

Shes kinda draining my hope for Quack couple, anyway i can always recharge since we still have 4 more episodes and 1 episode to turn table is enough for me so fighting Quack Couple.... :D

Guys im kinda confuse on sleepykid's post does she know the ending or anyone on the DS team production? Cause everytime she post it seems like she knows what will happen next???

Am i bad for hoping her to just sleep forever since she's sleepy ... lol :))

(Its just a jest) :P:P

Shes kinda draining my hope for Quack couple, anyway i can always recharge since we still have 4 more episodes and 1 episode to turn table is enough for me so fighting Quack Couple.... :D

--------------------------------------------

well the almighty writer and PD maybe has not made the ending yet hahaha, and she/he acted knowing everything!

What is WGM?  I only know KSR in DS, thus I have limited knowledge about her.  I tried to check her first movie, 4th period mystery.  I read a lot of good reviews about her acting on that film.  I was actually surprised that she's one of the main leads in that movie.

Wgm is we got married and yes I am watching it right now!

lummy said:

Guys im kinda confuse on sleepykid's post does she know the ending or anyone on the DS team production? Cause everytime she post it seems like she knows what will happen next??? Am i bad for hoping her to just sleep forever since she's sleepy ... lol

:)

) (Its just a jest)

:P:P

Shes kinda draining my hope for Quack couple, anyway i can always recharge since we still have 4 more episodes and 1 episode to turn table is enough for me so fighting Quack Couple....

:D

Guest migtly

Wgm is we got married and yes I am watching it right now!

@kimsontoya‌ @aileesus‌

So u find Sora and Leeteuk WGM ? Enjoy and I bet u will love her more and more !!!

I really fall for her , hehe and funny I'm women and only one female actress can attract me so much

agree chingu @lummy. and

it was posted in natwalan tumblr yesterday that its live shooting.

when chinese sponsors drop by the shooting site the other day, the

cast are still shooting ep15-16 scenes... its that close.

i doubt that even the closest of the close pips to pdnim(s) or the writer(s)

(coz DS now have 2 teams shooting round the clock) knows the ins and out

of the running scripts---except for the cast and their closest aid...

unless she/he is one of the cast then which is beyond unlikely...

That's I've been telling you guys...stop worrying bout groundless rumors..it's virus...hahaha...oops...looks like someone could get sued if the script is leaked by the 'imaginary closest to staff'...you-know-who-i-am-talking-about...hahaha

Bambiina said: eternaltorture said: @Bambiina
lol, it's like bashing Jae Hee is taboo, but Soo Hyun bash-fests are ok! Such logic :) I can't believe that such a rule was even implemented in the first place. Was it due to people bashing Jae Hee or something? Seriously, if people can't take the heat, then stay outta the kitchen. Reporting to the mods because people are bashing on a DRAMA character or making references to the other OTP in another thread and criticizing the actress is just.... lol. pathetic?

You should be allowed to criticize any character or actor since you're a drama viewer. The thing that irritates me the most about Jae Hee is the actress' poor acting. She uses furrowed brows for every emotion she has and I get so confused on what her character is feeling. I laugh when we get closeups/side views of her face because half of the time, it makes her acting look decent but when you ZOOM OUT and see the entire picture, you see that that is not the case :P

eternaltorture said: Bambiina said: eternaltorture said: @Bambiina
lol, it's like bashing Jae Hee is taboo, but Soo Hyun bash-fests are ok! Such logic :) I can't believe that such a rule was even implemented in the first place. Was it due to people bashing Jae Hee or something? Seriously, if people can't take the heat, then stay outta the kitchen. Reporting to the mods because people are bashing on a DRAMA character or making references to the other OTP in another thread and criticizing the actress is just.... lol. pathetic?

You should be allowed to criticize any character or actor since you're a drama viewer. The thing that irritates me the most about Jae Hee is the actress' poor acting. She uses furrowed brows for every emotion she has and I get so confused on what her character is feeling. I laugh when we get closeups/side views of her face because half of the time, it makes her acting look decent but when you ZOOM OUT and see the entire picture, you see that that is not the case :P

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" {Doctor Stranger} Park Hoon & Soo Hyun:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"My medicine Anastasia Ani Anastasia Ani

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" 강소라 Kang Sora 닥터이방인 Doctor Stranger MV-왠지 느낌이좋아 Yange Sora Yange Sora

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" Park Hoon & Soo Hyun | STILL LOVE Sora Coquelicot Sora Coquelicot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxw6G3vqF6o

rtgl0i.jpgSBS Twitter Update:Soo Hyun again :))

The translation above is very rough, so here's another **rough** translation:Take a look at the beauty Soo Hyun (Kang Sora) +_+.  (It then talks/mentions/has words about Soo Hyun's energetic/brave, confident look and pretty smile) ~ Right?

Full image still: 

Bq8Eg9NCUAAHItg.jpg

via SBSNOW 

Ep 16 made me restless.

I still haven't seen it with subs but what I am afraid after watching RAW and reading recaps is that Hoon will try to win competition.
He has found out that SHee is once again sacrificing herself (?) for him so he will not let her do everything alone.
He seems to decide to be on HER side whatever it brings.

In the result 'THE BIG PLAN' may fail and something bad - REALLY BAD - could happen to both of them OR to our quack. :(( :(( :(( :((
Especially, the second option is killing me.

I hope this will NOT happen. Please please I want to be wrong. Please...

Archived