♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest ZayyanN

pandalover1 said: ZayyanN said: I just watched ep 15 for the third time and my heart it's still hurt when sora crying infront of her father. especially when she said i can't live without seeing him omg dear my heart is crying  :(( and it's also a proof how much hoon is meaning for her. I'm just wish she will not sad in the next episode her crying make me really sad  :((

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chinky00 said: Still not at ease since we still have 4 episoedes to go we will never know what's in the writer's mind yesterday we saw soohyun crying because of hoon and some of the quackers including me thought that its almost the end for hoonhyun but tonights episode the writernim showed us how JH is willing to sacrifice for hoon ohmgeee i am soo confused right now i want this drama to end already so my heart will be at peace bwahahaha =))

chinky00 said: Still not at ease since we still have 4 episoedes to go we will never know what's in the writer's mind yesterday we saw soohyun crying because of hoon and some of the quackers including me thought that its almost the end for hoonhyun but tonights episode the writernim showed us how JH is willing to sacrifice for hoon ohmgeee i am soo confused right now i want this drama to end already so my heart will be at peace bwahahaha =))

Guest chinky00

@angels_natdylax05‌ same here i want to be park hoon's patient as long as soohyun will be his first assistant i wont mind if they'll open my heart as long as im cured with this heart problem :) =))

Row, row, row QUACK boat

Gently down the stream,

Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

:-\" :-\" :-\"

Im just fully charged... lol i just hope i could already watch the episode with eng sub haha... Im really feeling my Quack Couple will bring home the bacon... wahahaha i mean So Hyun is really the lead here... says and confirmed by MEÈEEE... haha

bcoz of DS ive gone crazzzy pretty much ehhhh.. lol :))

Guys...they missing out the recap where Hyun got slapped and of course Hyun fight back...then Hoon helped punch the gangster back
=D> and the leader gangster where Hoon and Hyun trying to find the 3rd year medic student help them too !!!!! B-) and I'm laughing so hard when they exchange ice bag to each other... =))

and how dare you gangster slapped my Sora X( X(

Guest ZayyanN

omgggggggg I'm so happyyyyyy   :D :DI'm speechless I love this episode so much   :x :x :x finally in this episode we know how much soo hyun meaning to himand seung hee finaly realize that hoon also have a felling for soo hyunomg !! the way hoon is worry about soo hyun is really make me happyinfront of seung hee he doesn't really showed it but when seung hee looked back to his apartmentshe also see how it's distract him.and the first thing he asked when seung hee called is how is dulbari ?? omgggand he LIE on seung hee about where he is eventhough their moment not really long but it's really deepI can't wait till next week  :(:((

Just a minute for me to say my comment. WHERE IS THE FEELING OF YOU HOON ????
i'm still having a doubt to Hoon if he likes SooHyun as a friend or not.

that sleepy bastard just ruined my moment ergghh

@Bambiina
Not for the overly sensitive lurkers~ 

lol, it's like bashing Jae Hee is taboo, but Soo Hyun bash-fests are ok! Such logic

:) I can't believe that such a rule was even implemented in the first place. Was it due to people bashing Jae Hee or something? ibratAlAduLc5G.jpgSeriously, if people can't take the heat, then stay outta the kitchen. Reporting to the mods because people are bashing on a DRAMA character or making references to the other OTP in another thread and criticizing the actress is just.... lol. pathetic?

You should be allowed to criticize any character or actor since you're a drama viewer. The thing that irritates me the most about Jae Hee is the actress' poor acting. She uses furrowed brows for every emotion she has and I get so confused on what her character is feeling. I laugh when we get closeups/side views of her face because half of the time, it makes her acting look decent but when you ZOOM OUT and see the entire picture, you see that that is not the case :P

eternaltorture said: @Bambiina

lol, it's like bashing Jae Hee is taboo, but Soo Hyun bash-fests are ok! Such logic

:) I can't believe that such a rule was even implemented in the first place. Was it due to people bashing Jae Hee or something? Seriously, if people can't take the heat, then stay outta the kitchen. Reporting to the mods because people are bashing on a DRAMA character or making references to the other OTP in another thread and criticizing the actress is just.... lol. pathetic?

You should be allowed to criticize any character or actor since you're a drama viewer. The thing that irritates me the most about Jae Hee is the actress' poor acting. She uses furrowed brows for every emotion she has and I get so confused on what her character is feeling. I laugh when we get closeups/side views of her face because half of the time, it makes her acting look decent but when you ZOOM OUT and see the entire picture, you see that that is not the case :P

I was reading the recap for ep 15 at dramabeans (I usually enjoy koala's recaps but not for DS) and it's strange how the commentors are piling on SooHyun. Seriously, what gives? She's the most realistic character on the show so they go after her?! I guess it makes sense since there's no point going after all the other ridiculous characters, right? Sigh....

Well, I must defend our SooHyun's honor: Of course she's a mess right now! Who wouldn't be when the guy you've fallen in love with is secretly with your nice roommie because she's his first love. Yet all this time has been buddy buddy with you. And oh yeah, your dad (who you look up to) sent him and his father to a freaken totalitarian country and ruined their lives! (she doesn't know her dad is the PM's pawn) This is more than enough to send a normal person into deep depression, along with feelings of guilt, shame, anger, denial, confusion, hurt, etc. And you complain about her crying?! Why can't she just magically solve everything that is wrong with this drama?! (sarcasm)

I hope SooHyun doesn't get over all of this right away. What's so endearing about this character is that she's someone that you can relate to...would you get over crazy stuff like that?! I know it's kdrama, and crazy one at that, but come on give the girl a couple of episodes! She's flawed (yay for being a normal human) and has been sheltered but I don't mind if she never gets entangled in the spy conspiracies (because that stuff is cray cray and I like this show to have some sense of reality!), but she'll do fine if she does. She'll probably react like a normal person and get criticized for it, but what can a normal girl do? She ain't no genius doctor or super spy, people. 

I think the other shippers are majorly insecure and it shows in their attacks on SooHyun. If you think about it, it makes sense: point out that SooHyun is crying and in pain=bad because it's pathetic and annoying (but JH/SH crying and in pain=good because she's hurt and she has sacrificed so much let's pity her), SooHyun wanting to wake the patient asap= incompetent doctor (JH/SH putting patients in/out of coma=skilled doctor), SooHyun leaving JJ's surgery, never mind that he has a team already, to help with Hoon's=horrible (JH/SH jumping team according to whims of Cha or PM=no biggie), SooHyun not being honest and straight forward with JJ=cheater (JH/SH being a freaken SPY and not telling Hoon anything=it's all for love!). Seriously?!!!! How do you reason with this??? There's a lot of references on this thread about being "delulus" but honestly, we're the most sane when it comes to this drama!

Archived