♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend said her bad feeling to me that soohyun will be the next target to get shot after eavesdrop jin soo and hoon's talking. Just two pence, she will get hurt like that thingy in early episode because the real storm from that thingy didnt happen yesterday. I hope she will not be dying but get hurt just to make hoon realise his feeling :((

Guest JessicaD1430293883

I think Hoon is acting cold in front of JH because he doesn't smile when she touches him and when she tells him that the could wake up the patient he says :

"Because you wan to win". And he is quite cold. And she says "because I trust you". I think he still doubts her.

Guest zidge22

stethoscope.gif
chingguya, lets check our hearts first before watching another episode! i think we are all sitting on the edge now~ whew! fighting everyone!
keep quacking!!

Guest kimsontoya

pandalover1 said: Hellooo, i've been reading and supporting this forum silently, so technically i'm kinda new.=) but i can't stay quiet anymore because of the latest episode. I still believe that Quack couple will be the end game..oh it's driving me crazy!! 

Guest kimsontoya

migtly said: Hi I'm new here !! Love KS so much @aileesus did u watch WGM ?? U will really fall for her personal style , not the character her play, totally herself in wgm ~~ I really fall for her hardly

Guest cosmopolyn

I think Hoon likes the 2 girls.Hoon hurt a man to protect SH.SH/JH saw them together when H tried to confort SH, she was crying.Then SH/JH cried, she deleted photos with Hoon on her mobile phone. She was very sad.Then, she met the PM, I think they changed the original plan (Is she nice or a vilain ???) I think she is a spy but is really in love with Hoon.

Guest zidge22

what had just happened in the episode??? :-/

sooo confusing! what happened at the beginning? that picture above, its from today's episode, isn't it??
oh my, question marks are all over my head! :))

Guest katkat88

zidge22 said: what had just happened in the episode??? :-/

sooo confusing! what happened at the beginning? that picture above, its from today's episode, isn't it??
oh my, question marks are all over my head! :))

a

Hi I'm new here !! Love KS so much @aileesus did u watch WGM ?? U will really fall for her personal style , not the character her play, totally herself in wgm ~~ I really fall for her hardly

Me too my first and only girl crush <3

Guest chinky00

Still not at ease since we still have 4 episoedes to go we will never know what's in the writer's mind yesterday we saw soohyun crying because of hoon and some of the quackers including me thought that its almost the end for hoonhyun but tonights episode the writernim showed us how JH is willing to sacrifice for hoon ohmgeee i am soo confused right now i want this drama to end already so my heart will be at peace bwahahaha =))

Archived