♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aya52893

CHINGU! smile. remember we are the happy quacks :)

as ive said before... as long as uri SooHyun is happy. me= happy.:)

im waiting for ep16 tonight... tables now ready... hahahaha

will gonna do some flipping or not????

here's another  pic of uri Sora with TSL fan cafe

fanboy :)... so lets all have a smile for a while okies???

pic via TSL1024

Embedded image permalink

Uri Sora looks really tired and sleepy. But still looks good. Fighting unni! :)

EPISODE 16 please be good to us! We just want Soohyun to be happy after those heartbreaking revelations.

An opinion by dramafan100 on tumblr:

I am flabbergasted by the fan passion to an extent that they actually are vicious to characters or actors…
It fascinates me.

I typically do not turn on timed comments on Viki as they are distracting. But I do not know why, I had them turned on today.

Boy, the hate So Ra’s character was getting was just terrible. I honestly thought that So Ra’s character was really one of the better ones in the drama and the actress played that so well. She was kind of fleshed out. We saw her slowly falling in love, do irrational things because she loved, knew she was hurting her regular relationship, felt helpless she could not help it, cried, fought, apologized, agonized knowing her love probably will not be returned and then had her heartbreak. I mean, what is there not to love about that character? it was one of the most human of the characters out of all the geniuses, spies, and the revenge minded.

Why would anyone hate this girl? I feel so much sympathy for her and I hurt along side of her.
May be I am old and I understand how love works… This is really how it is. Writer perhaps has gone through this and really had insight so she wrote a real character.
Honestly, every other character is just out of fantasy… It is different we love our fantasies and that is why we want a Hoon and we need Hoon to be happy etc. etc.
But SH was real. I really loved her character.
Hopefully, she will stay mature and real. She will hurt like hell but she will get over it. She will not do bad things because she is hurt. It is only in dramas that hurt people do really bad things… Real people figure it out.

via dramafan100 

More interesting thoughts by dramafan100 (great read!):

Doctor Stranger: episode 15 post #3

So, I really need to get my rant about the actions of our characters in this drama which is really writer’s fault.

1. I understand hospital administration is a villain in this drama but the fact that they dig their own graves is beyond villain logic to me. Why would you say your own doctor is not qualified to do surgery? Then why would you allow him? if you do not like malpractice suits so much, why would you invite yourself to one?
2. How come that Dr. Yang seems to get away with anything? His wife just yells at him and Dr. Hoon just forgives him? Why is he a doctor? Why is he being forgiven for the most horrible things that he is doing that are endangering patients and possibly kill them? Why is he not in jail? or disbarred?
3. How can any doctor, least of all our second lead feel disappointed that a patient lives just because they are in a competition? This is a fundamental flaw with the drama - a competition dealing with lives of people where one party wants the other party to be unsuccessful which means a patient might die. Seriously? I can not imagine anyone in medical profession thinking this is acceptable - even if you are a bad doctor or a bad person.
4. How come there are no consequences to Hoon’s actions except his own moral dilemma? I mean, that agent from NK almost stripped his GF and then threatened to kill her right in front of him if he did not listen to what they were saying and then he does what he wants and nothing happens. I mean - WTF? If it was that easy, why the whole drama dude?
5. Whatever happened to Dr. Choi? Is he searching for Jae Hee in his own La La NK land?
6. So, Hoon really is okay that he does not know where his mother is…and that that girl’s house is the best security measure!!! That is really another WTF situation…Doesn’t everyone and their mother know CH treats Hoon as her brother and they are close? The fact that the mother disappeared and all the bad guys know that it was Jae Hee that hid her, why would they not search at the most obvious place? it boggles my mind. But, this is actually the smallest problem :-)
7. All the unehical, illogical stuff that happens in the operation theaters. Lord! But, I am simply taking this in as plot device and made for creating drama. So, yeah, smaller problem too.
Only 5 episodes left and only the president of SK seems to be the most innocent one. Ha ha!! He has no clue!! At least Hoon has some idea now.

My asks of the writer:
1) Let the bro’s reconcile - let PJH know what is going on with Hoon so that they figure out something together.
2) Empower Hoon. right now, I feel he is damsel in distress. A cute one, very handsome one, very charming one, with sexy shoulders & arms, with a killer smile….sigh. I can go on and on….But PLEASE EMPOWER this character.
3) Keep Dr. Oh real.
4) Make sure the bad guys get what they deserve

The side stories may be breathers but they honestly do nothing to me. I am sure they are great exposure to actors.

via here

Doctor Stranger Episode 15 thoughts:
Without subtitles:

I really loved this episode. I thought it was well done from the relationships angle. The hospital stuff boggles my mind - how can in any reality hospital administration knowingly want a patient to die and sabotage their own doctor who is operating in their hospital just beyond my understanding. I also do not understand how after the doctor is successful, they can willingly feed bad stories to patient’s guardians. It is extremely frustrating.

I am so glad PJH was the bigger man and comforted someone who needed comforting. Despite how it might have hurt him do so. I loved that character today. Today I saw all the warmth I felt was missing in that relationship.

So Ra was magnificent. It may be very difficult to understand her character from viewer perspective - like how can she fall for someone who does not love her etc.etc. - but you fall in love with who you fall in love with. Unfortunately, love is its own thing. You really can not control that. Ask all those those girls who have loved and hurt themselves.

You just have to be ready for the heartbreak. I think we saw that heartbreak today and it was well done. Dr. Oh will be fine. There is someone who loves her and she will turnaround. At least that arc is over and we can move on to resolving other pending stuff. Like PJH getting to learn what happened to Park Hoon in Korea etc.

via here

Soo Hyun GIF:

tumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro1_250.giftumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro2_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro3_250.giftumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro4_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro5_250.giftumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro7_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro6_250.giftumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro8_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro9_250.giftumblr_n7n9snc9ZU1teoosro10_250.gif
“ The truth hurts but it doesn’t kill. Lies may please, but they don’t heal. ” Anurag Prakash

via itsjongsuk

Guest ZayyanN

why I feeling that the scene when soo hyun help hoon in SAVER scene is meaning something deep (well I don't know if it's just on my mind) but that scene it's so touching for me (especially with the dramatic entrance wkwkwk) how hoon is smile when soo hyun came, how is everyone is suprise with soo hyun decision, how soo hyun finally now where is her heart belong to and that she sure that her feeling is not just like the new bag analogy and how hoon is trust soo hyun to lead the surgery and she become his right hand. and not forget when the surgery end how hoon smile to soo hyun and not to jae hee or someone else. I'm really optimist about them. I will not leave this ship until it was over  :x :x

Ahjumma @bambiina the real storm will come along ahjumma

Yesterday that thingy was having party, tonight that thingy will be get killed

Haha ruzikie seems so really pissed off. Chingu don't worry... i've saying this to myselfff several times... the last Quackkk will be Ours... wahaha

:))

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED . . . Nyahahahah

Quackkk couple...... fighting....

(Sora in my opinion deserves a lead role... she's really pretty and good and will be one of my favorite now...)

:)>-

Guest katkat88

I'm really excited to watch tonight's episode. I have a feeling that SH will be shot because of Hoon and that will be the start for Hoon to care for her.

Guest ZayyanN

katkat88 said: I'm really excited to watch tonight's episode.  have a feeling that SH will be shot because of Hoon and that will be the start for Hoon to care for her.

I've grown to really hate Hoon. I've just come to say if you love Kang Sora and even if you don't PLEASE watch the movie Sunny. I watched it last night and I laughed so much and cried so hard. KS was amazing in it (and so hot) and it was such a fun, touching movie.

Love you all.

Guest ZayyanN

I'm just being delulu if hoonhyun didn't end up together in Doctor Stranger but end up together in real life  :)) :)) because their chemistry is really amazing  :x

@sandjh

Never ever open comment section onViki it is very toxic I tried while watching several dramas ...... people think they are being witty and they are not it is just continues mindless hate towards characters in any given drama

Ppl hate because they know exactly that kang sora is doing a good job... she portraits he character well and that dont suit them... but that wont change the fact that many still feel connected to her since im pretty sure everyone has already been hurt, lied to

or had a one sided love. Thats what makes this character so real.

Guest ZayyanN

I just watched ep 15 for the third time and my heart it's still hurt when sora crying infront of her father. especially when she said i can't live without seeing him omg dear my heart is crying  :(( and it's also a proof how much hoon is meaning for her. I'm just wish she will not sad in the next episode her crying make me really sad  :((

Guest migtly

Hi I'm new here !! Love KS so much @aileesus did u watch WGM ?? U will really fall for her personal style , not the character her play, totally herself in wgm ~~ I really fall for her hardly

Hellooo, i've been reading and supporting this forum silently, so technically i'm kinda new.=) but i can't stay quiet anymore because of the latest episode. I still believe that Quack couple will be the end game..oh it's driving me crazy!! 

@mumble72 Haha yes I avoid opening any sort of chatbox while watching videos. So distracting and most of it is very negative. My previous post was an insight by a tumblr member.  :D

migtly said: Hi I'm new here !! Love KS so much @aileesus did u watch WGM ?? U will really fall for her personal style , not the character her play, totally herself in wgm ~~ I really fall for her hardly

ZayyanN said: I just watched ep 15 for the third time and my heart it's still hurt when sora crying infront of her father. especially when she said i can't live without seeing him omg dear my heart is crying  :(( and it's also a proof how much hoon is meaning for her. I'm just wish she will not sad in the next episode her crying make me really sad  :((

Just watch eps 15 with eng sub......poor soo hyun.....everybody have a secret behind her................................................... I think soo hyun someone special for ph, i didnt know if he start to like her or just think her as a good friend like changyi....but without realize it, soo hyun have an impact to him...example : cut his hair, help her to make jae joon&his team not fired..................................................Thinking about hoon reaction for soo hyun proposal, he didnt surprise about that, he thinking for a while before answer...&his expression when soo hyun caugh him & jh (holding hand) in his house.... I think he want soo hyun to stay away from him....probably to protect her....(he know he will do something danger, risk his life)....................................................... Actually if he just want soo hyun didnt have feeling for him anymore, he just need to say thet he already have someone (without telling sh is jh)....i think if soo hyun know he like sh (with any reason, maybe because her face just like his girlfriend before, etc)she will respect that & keep being friend to them........................................................... Well, i dont know...writer/pd.nim really smart to make us confuse right?.... ~X( :)

Archived