♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaD1430293883

mumble72 said: ruzikie said: mumble72 said: I don't go to PH/JH because I hate it with a burning passion dislike the pairing so I don't understand why someone who don't like the quack couple will come here and read our posts?

I am confused again!!!!! Comment in Dramabeans
So I’m a senior med student and I can read the CT scan. I don’t want to say anything in case people want this to be a surprise…
…but let me assure you all that reading the scan does NOT help alleviate the suspense one teensy bit!!
ARGH this drama is so confusing on every level!

Do you want me to translate this dear? Well, I only translate the title " actress xxx and Sxxxxx' xx ackward acting is 옥에티 (okethi)"

옥에티 means a flaw in a masterpice or a flaw in a gem.

And it's not Kang Sora. So yeah we can be proud that Kang Sora's acting is good in this drama.

Hi you spies >

:D

< read this if you can understand and please translate to me because I don't understand what they talked about.. please tell me the exact words by words so I can understand clearly...tell me tell me tell tell tell me...

http://www.news2day.co.kr/m/page/detail.html?no=51565

rynn_peace said: Do you want me to translate this dear? Well, I only translate the title " actress xxx and Sxxxxx' xx ackward acting is 옥에티 (okethi)" 옥에티 means a flaw in a masterpice or a flaw in a gem. And it's not Kang Sora. So yeah we can be proud that Kang Sora's acting is good in this drama.

Hi you spies >

:D

< read this if you can understand and please translate to me because I don't understand what they talked about.. please tell me the exact words by words so I can understand clearly...tell me tell me tell tell tell me...

http://www.news2day.co.kr/m/page/detail.html?no=51565

Guest kdramafeed

ahh i didnt know bad words arent allowed here ...LOL

it was Wh*re and S*ut

Sorry :D

they call soohyun a WHORE on viki....LOL

why do they hate her so much'?

Dont they see she is agirl like us who fell for another guy.Lets be honest, this could happen to anyone of us!

Imean come on LeeMinho in heirs was also in a relationship and fell for park  shinhye....ohhh that was cute right?

but when soo hyun loves another one she is a richard simmons or a richard simmons. These people hate her and are afraid of her getting Hoon

NOW I WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER....ONLY TO SHOW THEM  WHAT TRUE LOVE AND CHEMISTRY IS!!!!

Hoon and JaeHee look so terrible together.Their smiles seem so fake!.

When she hugged him in the end of Ep15...he didnt even react to this and just asked her about his mom.Is this their

LOVE????

I also hate how they protect JJ...i mean Hello??? his reason to be with her was revenge.He fell for her afterwards but he betrayed her

a long time.he puther (princess) on top of the building he made....when he breaks it,she will fall too.He didnt had problems with that.

I cant stand it any longer.....I have never met so many bad people who bash on people without any reasons?

What did she do to be called a richard simmons or richard simmons?

They should tell me now.

you must watch your words dear,.I wonder fake is forbidden words also??

I just said what they said about soo hyun... i didnt insult anyone....i just quote them :)

Kimsontoya – I copied soompi and paste onto words so I can’t view pic. I am at the office.. shall go back and take a loot at the photo you posted .. and shall share my tots after that.
I read every comment here and I have to say thank you for making DS bearable for me .. lummy, angel, mumble, chinky?? All the new members .. and also not so new ..   before it was only a few of us here… and we grow .. hehe.. I loike it very much .. I read every post here .. 
And also zombiemama – WOAH .. I loveeeeeeee your insight .. lovelovelove it …
Anyway .. no matter what the out come ..  SR is the real winner here … I didn’t know SR before this.. she was never caught by my radar .. she is totally unknown to me .. 
But She shines in DS .. the chemistry is just so awesome makes thousands became so addicted and delusional … I love her character .. when she cry there were tears in her eyes .. she has so many facial expressions .. I can tell Hyun’s feeling by just looking at her expression. There was no doubt .. we are not confuse of the feeling she is suppose to convey… I read it loud and clear. 
Until today I could not feel JHee’s sincerity .. I don’t see her sincerity .. I don’t know if it is because of her acting or the script requires her to be that way .. sometime her facial expression just ‘blank’ and I have a tough time to understand … and when JHee cried I have this feeling that JHee is acting (Notice I am not talking about JSY) ..  JHee is faking the tears in front of Phoon .. and she is scheming … that is part of the reason I was so disappointed that I ‘read’ JHee’s character wrongly and she is the real thing .. until now I still hope that there is a twist to the story and confirmed my feeling thus redeem JSY acting skill in my eye. 
I hope this is not consider as bashing .. do let me know if this is bashing .. I simply stated my opinion on why I am so stubborn to go on shipping the supposedly sunken ship. Why I still think JHee is scheming.. planning something evil – blame the novel.. blame the writer .. PD nim?? Choose one.

Archived