♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi delurking member or should i say  a spy ??~
just in case, if you have time to delurk us and saying some bad bad baddd in your mouth. Just tell us here, post something like @lummy did in your thread  and we can talk nicely. Dont even take a mod even an admin here because it looks like you're a loser and a coward.
just tell you about this thread will get closed because a bunch of thingy thingy aneport, cmon, your sartcasm thing already saved by people that you were insulted.
This thread even has a freedom to make a joking again. Hfffff,reinforcement penny @kaiskloset, right chingu :D ??

Guest kimsontoya

Tsk, tsk...I guess this problem keeps on coming back because the forum's rule is a bit illogical and not rational.  Stopping members to criticize characters and actors (playing the role) for the sake of not offending those people (who can't take opinions contrary to their own) somehow defeated the purpose why this forum has been created - that is for discussion - not only about the good things about the series, but the bad things as well.

So, every time some members would belt in some criticisms towards a character, those members who are relying on this rule to ease their ego would immediately report causing confusion to new members and existing members who are just freely criticizing a drama.  If this is the case, this will become a never ending battle because you never know what level of criticism a certain member would consider as bashing and hurtful.  For the critic, she/he may be criticizing neutrally, but the other member may see it as bashing.  This is where the problem lies.  And this will continue like a merry-go-round.

These dramas (along with the characters) we are watching are just ideas.  We can criticize ideas, right?  These actors and actresses know that they are working in the entertainment industry, and they sure know that part of their work would attract all kinds of criticism, thus they know well that no matter how good they are, there will always be people who will criticize them.  Thus, criticizing these actors on how they act is part of the dramas discussion. Stopping members to criticize these actors/actresses can actually impact the quality of the thread's discussion.

I always believe that we can learn a lot from each other by not taking criticisms personally.  As long as you are not directly insulting your fellow member, then I don't see any problem at all.

kimsontoya said: Tsk, tsk...I guess this problem keeps on coming back because the forum's rule is a bit illogical and not rational.  Stopping members to criticize characters and actors (playing the role) for the sake of not offending those people (who can't take opinions contrary to their own) somehow defeated the purpose why this forum has been created - that is for discussion - not only about the good things about the series, but the bad things as well.

So, every time some members would belt in some criticisms towards a character, those members who are relying on this rule to ease their ego would immediately report causing confusion to new members and existing members who are just freely criticizing a drama.  If this is the case, this will become a never ending battle because you never know what level of criticism a certain member would consider as bashing and hurtful.  For the critic, she/he may be criticizing neutrally, but the other member may see it as bashing.  This is where the problem lies.  And this will continue like a merry-go-round.

These dramas (along with the characters) we are watching are just ideas.  We can criticize ideas, right?  These actors and actresses know that they are working in the entertainment industry, and they sure know that part of their work would attract all kinds of criticism, thus they know well that no matter how good they are, there will always be people who will criticize them.  Thus, criticizing these actors on how they act is part of the dramas discussion. Stopping members to criticize these actors/actresses can actually impact the quality of the thread's discussion.

I always believe that we can learn a lot from each other by not taking criticisms personally.  As long as you are not directly insulting your fellow member, then I don't see any problem at all.

kimsontoya said: Tsk, tsk...I guess this problem keeps on coming back because the forum's rule is a bit illogical and not rational.  Stopping members to criticize characters and actors (playing the role) for the sake of not offending those people (who can't take opinions contrary to their own) somehow defeated the purpose why this forum has been created - that is for discussion - not only about the good things about the series, but the bad things as well.

@eternaltorture… Woah .. now I try so hard.. very hard not to even type the word, ‘JHee’, Seung Hee or JSY … 
I don’t even want to mention her character because I cannot contain myself and will start to doubt her action and say mean thing about her :D … I will as much as possible stay away from any word that sounded like ‘Hee” …  except for Hehehe :D
Even though the CD was revealed in Ep15 .. I still have doubt, I have this absurd idea such as .. that CD doen’t mean a thing .. they can always remove a kidney or plant in the kidney (erghh sorry for my choice of word – with my limited knowledge on english that the best I can do) ..  :D .. see how my delusional, See how crazy mind works??? Blame PD and writer for corrupting my mind beyond repair.
Anway … the complain I received was a few weeks before and now  I was no as active as before in the main thread…  I didn’t elaborate much on JHee character after being told not to ‘bash’ a character. I was so against the idea at first .. well since they made it a rule .. howell..  I did bend a little when I am in this thread … 
I keep on having this ‘disturbing’ feeling that this is not right .. I have never seen 2nd OTP getting that amount of screen time (no matter some ppl are belittling her scenes and  saying no value obladi oblada).
The bath room scene … the piggy back ride … the endearment calling.. back hug  … it has to mean something.. I wonder why director using it carelessly … all these scenes are the ‘hidden rules’ for 1st OTP in Kdrama it the unwritten rules of Kdrama .. and the fast that DS is base on that Novel further make me believe that I have some basis to feel what I feel…
And on top of that I am not alone in this .. there’s a few thousands share similar idea … just look at the poll .. how many people want Hyun to end up with Hoon ..
Anyway it is not so much of ship but this ship is important to the overall plot … I say if they turn JHee into a traitor (to Phoon) …  I say Hallelujjah writer and give a pat on his shoulder … *pump fist in the air and say … You did it pall .. you break away from the tradition ….. 
Oh how I wish this is the end .. to see something different for a change .. so that the plot fits JSY expression in 3rd episode … the hatred look I noticed in that episode it the real emotion.. JHee emotion .. and if this is true .. I have rethink again what I said about JSY acting ..  hehehe….

Hi you spies >:D< read this if you can understand and please translate to me because I don't understand what they talked about.. please tell me the exact words by words so I can understand clearly...tell me tell me tell tell tell me... http://www.news2day.co.kr/m/page/detail.html?no=51565

Why should SH atone for her father's sins?? I don't see anybody wanting atonement from PH actions in NK!  or JH messing about with Choi (Bora)mom 

I like what happened to JJ in this episode (he has been friend zoned hahahaha...)he didn't work to keep SH love and harsh condescending words will not bring her back(PH love is liking a new bag) he was willing enough to kneel and beg to director OH to get his Job back(chance to revenge) so unless the same effort on behalf of SH .... forget it.

I hope they don't make SH reaction is to become the selfless saint and her role becomes a helper (supporter) of PH/JH or take a bullet because of them

@JessicaD‌ my dear.. you're too kind..thank you...i'm asking the silent peeper from other parties around here..cos I want them to tell me straight to my face what's the article is all about..it's not us the quackers wrote about this..this is article from media reporter etc (I think so because I don't read hangul) ..so i wanna know how you the other parties respond to this?..

Guest JessicaD1430293883

angels_natdylax05 said: @JessicaD‌ my dear.. you're too kind..thank you...i'm asking the silent peeper from other parties around here..cos I want them to tell me straight to my face what's the article is all about..it's not us the quackers wrote about this..this is article from media reporter etc (I think so because I don't read hangul) ..so i wanna know how you the other parties respond to this?..

Guest kimsontoya

Bambiina said: .. Oh how I wish this is the end .. to see something different for a change .. so that the plot fits JSY expression in 3rd episode … the hatred look I noticed in that episode it the real emotion.. JHee emotion .. and if this is true .. I have rethink again what I said about JSY acting ..  hehehe….

angels_natdylax05 said: @JessicaD‌ my dear.. you're too kind..thank you...i'm asking the silent peeper from other parties around here..cos I want them to tell me straight to my face what's the article is all about..it's not us the quackers wrote about this..this is article from media reporter etc (I think so because I don't read hangul) ..so i wanna know how you the other parties respond to this?..

Today, 24 june 2014...
Thank you Uwie of "WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora, Facebook" for the message of Sora on her Weibo.10489693_638167659612150_274939655417414
(I think Sora would write episode "16", it will be broadcast today or the photo was taken in the backstage of the episode 6 during the scene of the bathroom)

Thank you Uwie of "WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora, Facebook" for the translation and the photo of her message on her Twitter :
10500488_638162686279314_917435928109766[Trans] In the condonium of So Hyun...(am) sleeping and having a dream !
Trans by : Hanyissi                                                                         Note : she deleted this because she made typo[Trans] A typo appeared! Should be "Condonium" ...  [Remark : Sora mis-typed 오피스텔 by 오프스텔 in her deleted tweet]
Trans by : Hanyissi
SHE'S SO CUTE !!! 
:x

Archived