❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

rumour has it that there's new upcoming movie with casting of kangdongwon and kimtaehee but declined by actress kimtaehee due to nude scenes.  wud be nice kdw work with shk again since both have good chemistry n comfortable with each other, nude scenes for them wudnt be a problem if they are in a relationship n who knows quicker way to lead them down the aisle.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @kimjung123...... i don't think that both KDW and SHK would do a nude a scene... as they are quite private about such things...and if they really do like each other more than friends...they definitely will not do that as they are quite possessive of their love ones.... :)>-
By the way in a recent interview:
On Kang Dong Won, his costar Ha Jung Woo said, "He has a surprise charm. He's very manly. He's a rough man. He's manlier than anyone else, and he's very masculine.Ma Dong Suk also added, "He is a dream guy. A lot of people think he's good for dating, but I think he's great for marriage as well."Mp8iGA.gif
Hahahaha......SHK ...you better take note of this...<:-P  Even his male costars and the director too are mesmerized by this enigma and also not forgetting GRACE ( The horse that KDW is riding)...it seems even Grace only likes KDW  :D

honestly am not a shipper, it's the fantasy world of idolisation when fans love to ship each couple after a drama or movie but all never materialised into reality. good example SHK has many ships some real some fantasy but resulted in all boats sinking. so far kdw has never been on a ship, he prefers being good friends than being serious with co-stars. relationship is a personal choice, break-ups are common even after dating for 10 years.

@kimjung123‌ If you don't have anything nice to say about KDW and SHK, then don't say anything at all. The point of this thread is to express our hope that they do get together. I'm not even in the same time zone as most of these fans...we are just having our fun here...

Hahahaha @kimjung123 .... :D   Don't know about the others but you made me laugh with your post.
Don't be so serious with what we share here on this thread...it is just a way for us fans who like KDW and SHK together to talk and fantasize about them being a couple. Whether they like each other or hate each other...we don't know.
But 1 thing that i really don't like about are, fans who keep talking about SHK past relationship with 2 silly people who she loved deeply, announced her relationship publicly and loved them in a very open way but then they left and hurt her badly..... how come no fans are talking about LBH and HB being scandalous and having bad reputation.....???? Why only is SHK  who loved openly and admitted her relationship being scandalous????? 
SHK grew up without a father figure and it happens in situations like that....one looks for love and support in a strong/ silent masculine  figure like what she liked about LBH and HB..... but it didn't work out...i guess because they were no match to her as she is very independent and wants an intelligent man who only loves her and not wander his eyes every time he costars with a new actress...
KDW is one guy....who was open about his relationship from the start of his debut and he had a long relationship of 5 years with her and broke up on mutual grounds and now he is single ( I guess)...He is one guy who's very stable and faithful. And when he loves someone...he will really love her and support her in every way. And SHK really needs this kind of MAN not useless beautiful ones. HENCE.....if this WONKYO ship really exist in REAL LIFE......I can bet you.....IT WON"T SINK!!!!! even when there is a TSUNAMI....:))
But then....we can only fantasize...:(    IT is all to destiny whether they are really meant for each other or not .....it is not what we want or don't want...:P
2big131546288933.jpg

Just see....How WONKYO look together :x and peace and love in this thread :)>-

foresthills  -  there is nothing un-nice said about them not like as though I was condemning them. so, it depends on the sensitivity of each individual. cant expect everything and all things to be 100% nice and rosy without a tinge of salt & pepper added to make it more spicy. everyone should respect each other's opinion within limits not unless you treat this thread as out of bounds to ban others from entering or best to segregate it under your "restricted zone". anyway Soompi has moderators policing all threads, can requests them to ban or delete my post to suit your temperament. life is so damn short, why take petty things so seriously like as though the whole world will collapse.enjoy having your fun that your ship will be smooth-sailing all the way down the aisle and they will live happily after till death do them part.
to LynnL  :  i like the way you express it even though you dont agree with my post but you nail it to be so subtle. nothing against shk, she is indeed one of my favourite actress, just my honest truth not disliking her one bit. really dont know much about kdw as have not watched any single of his shows. shk is just unfortunate in her love life & nothing wrong if she had many relationships before, very common nowadays in our daily lives.

@kimjung123‌ there is too much turmoil going around the world that I for one do not want to dispute any further thoughts about SHK and KDW. From what I read in the media...since I don't know them personally...KDW and SHK are extremely great people and thus to be admired. So peace be with you. Enjoy life and have fun!!!!!

Hi everyone.....Love and Peace in thread Ok  ;)
Anyways....exciting days ahead for our WONKYO :\">Just wanted to share with you all who doesn't visit SHK and KDW thread....Ms Park's tweet :BsHT0htCAAAaHw0.jpg:large

A picture taken in Turkey while heading for dinner......WoW SHK looks so refreshing :xIf we fans get our hearts flutter when we see her...... just guess what it does to KDW :\">   hahahaha...... Those eyes make you melt :PCome back soon Ms Park and SHK before the 14th \:D/

Hahaha @foresthills ..... you are so funny with this post  :D
Well I believe that WONKYO first met each other in 2010 when they worked on Camelia. KDW was single and hehehehe...he is still single while SHK was with HB but i guess they had already separated around that time but had not publicized it as HB's Secret Garden was out and they didn't want diversion.
They might have felt attracted to each other .... if you have watched LOVE FOR SALE....you do feel it. But they chose not to further it as they had their own things at that time...Like KDW Military service and SHK had her own personal problems.
But i guess they remained friends and they are quite comfortable with each other. So far SHK has not been in a relationship since HB and KDW is someone who thinks a lot of things before committing to someone. But after his MS, KDW has been seen couple of time together with SHK and every time they look unaffected by it. I guess they are both supportive of each other and working hard at their own careers at the moment. And their careers are definitely looking  brighter than before :\">So now i guess... if they do each on their own decide to start a relationship with someone.... it will be forever. Most likely they might walk the aisle  with them....so lets just wait and see......what the stars have in store for this couple...O:-)
Baby pictures of WONKYO:)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGyEiB6HzmVyYO5CHL7ja
SHK :) even as a baby...she has beauty and charm about her

221ez7.jpg
crtro :)
KDW :) and even as a baby he has that piercing glare and cuteness.....
Enjoy the cuteness!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Guest retsuno

Hello~ wonkyo shippers...
Been a silent lurker and I have so much fun just by reading all your posts.

I just want to share my little story here...
Well, I like SHK since "Autumn Tale" (2000/2001), and I also became KDW fan since I watch his movie "Duelist" (2005).
Since then they both become my favorite K-Actor & Actress, and I always follow their news separately.
I remember way back then, I suddenly have this thought "what if they become a lover/ dating each other?".
I noticed that they have similar personality, so I think they are compatible with each other :))
But that time, this thought looked really impossible as they never worked together so they couldn't possibly know each other.
That's why I really wish both of them to work together ... and it's not only because I had that thought but because as a fan, I want my fave stars could work together in the same project.
But again this also impossible as both tend to choose project with different genre :(
So.... I never raise my hope to see them together.

And look at them now...
They worked together not only once but also twice.
They are also in the same agency and they looked like a close friend to me, comfortable with each other.
I really couldn't imagine that my dream that time could become true like this now ... (well, except the dating part, we don't know that yet ;;))
So I'm very happy now, even if they aren't dating, it's enough to see them as friends.
And of course if they are dating, I couldn't be happier ... :x

Oh, I think I read someone here asking about KDW's girl type...
I have this KDW's interview during Jeon Woo Chi promotion (2009), he was asked about girlfriend.
It's in korean of course, here and here , I couldn't really translate it directly from korean but from what I can understand that KDW likes someone who is strong, very clear with what they believe, and who could give inspiration to each other.
He also doesn't believe in love at first sight.
He also said in interview about his public relationship with his ex, It really hurted not only him but also his gf and people close to him. Maybe this is the reason why he doesn't want to go public with his relationship again.

Oops.. Sorry for the long post... :) I just want to contribute a little here...

p.s : Thank you @LynneL for keeping this thread alive with your posts :)

@LynneL‌ isn't it funny that we fantasize about KDW and SHK 's relationship when we do not even know if they are or not. Just like you LynneL I started to love them in Love for Sale. In the making and interview of Love for Sale...I saw it in YouTube...While both KDW and SHK were lying in the supposedly snow, KDW said something to SHK...what I interpreted as "I Love You" . SHK just looked at him and turned her head pretending to fix the snow. I have gone this far lip reading in what KDW said to SHK...maybe this was a rehearsal...crazy me... But I enjoyed that scene... Hahaha... Praying and hoping that KDW and SHK will end up with each other in real life very, very soon!!! I'm going bonkers !!!!!!

Hi everyone;

Off topic,but wanna share.Not sure if anyone knows about this, recently KDW had photoshoots for Cine 21 Magazine, he was accused by the staff for being rude & unfriendly....

I personally believe he is not this kind of person lol

after Autumn Tale, many shipped SHK with WonBin - compatible couple at that time and good chemistry. SHK joined WB agency and they were seen together in several VIP premieres giving many the impression they were in a relationship until it became a disappointment when news broke about WB's love interest & soon after SHK joined another agency.  majority of celebs like to keep their personal life private, they hate to be in limelights & it annoys whenever paparazzi/reporters stubbornly stalk & take pictures of them, can't blame KDW to lose his cool. tough to be in their shoes under total scrutiny of the public who want to control their privacy thus many of their relationships ruin due to too much bad gossips to damage their images.

@kyobowl‌ There must be a reason as to why someone would lose their temper. One doesn't just go berserk for no reason at all. So I for one will give them the benefit of the doubt. Media will sensationalize the bad but little do they mention about the good aspect of a human being.... Lots of love for KDW and SHK!!!

Guest rjuliet

oh my...im suprised mpl stills come out at the same date as kundo premeiere... thanks rubylia ...
papa dae soo looks sooo cute and mama mi ra is pretty as always :x 
they look so compatible side by side...gonna be a beautiful and touching movie :x 
movie_image.jpg

Can't wait to see the trailer, hope it will be released soon!!!

S&K r so cute, both of them said that their characters (Dae Soo & Mira) were similar to their real life personality..haha...

I hope it's a big success

Hi everyone.....
I guess....SHK didn't attend the Kundo Premiere....watched on youtube the ViPs who attended....the only one i recognized was Ha Jiwon and no one else...No friends and loved one of KDW was there it seems..
Unless maybe she did a ninja act and was in the theatre . No big stars was present....no WB, no LNY..only those idols....huhuhuhu :(( :((

Archived