❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

yeah....look at the events of KDW and SHK these couple of months....even in fashion, they seem in sync  :P
Just a recap :D
1st pixj835sJW.jpg

10514705_470250749786208_699897228892983

2nd pix
xdve.jpg

3bqq1i2qgxzyt3sil553qq0l1fkr3oev.jpg

3rd pix
20140616_1402905420_75226800_1_zps6f57a2

kdw-sc2.png?w=720

Hahaha...i don't know about you all..............i am dying to see MPL promotion and when they will be seen together <:-P

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nozaroc ...... :-/
Don't know what to make out of these.... :-/ I just get the couple vibe here...hahaha...Anyways let see for today's 2nd july event.....remember..KDW is suppose to attend the closing the short film festival and ....i hope that SHK attends the other function that is happening today as well.   ;;)

Just couldn't stop myself from writing this.......  :\">
I do read fashion a lot and looking through the couple of times that WONKYO has been in public...it can be noticed that they like good quality/simple and clean cuts clothes.
They don't follow others....they stick to what they like. I really liked that SHK choose Naeem Khan ( He is a New York Designer) and Jenny Packham for big events. And as for KDW...he does like Saint Laurent but glad and not surprise that he likes designers like Seishin Matsui ( Japanese Designer). He wore the floral print shirt/coat at the Naver Movie talk from this designer. This designer has awesome simple/casual designs...if you have checked these designers....you will fall in love the clothes :x
This WONKYO couple sure knows their clothes..........Really looking forward to the coming days and what they will be decked out in <:-P

From Yoo Ah In Interview on High Cut Magazine

Q : You have recently joined Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won at a new      agency.

A :At first, I felt uneasy in the unfamiliar surroundings after moving to this agency, but now I get along with them. The only problem is that they are too pretty and too handsome that can never be touched when I see other actors and actresses. (Laugh) They are bonafide actor and actress, genuine A-list stars much more popular than me.

cr : http://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/photos-full-interview-yoo-ah-ins-interview-on-high-cut-part-2/

LynneL said: Hello everyone...just took time off and silently lurking in each individual thread and MPL thread.
A bit sad again :P
There is only  focus on both KDW and SHK drinking habit. Look 

Its reported that the team of IAQ was out at a bar from 10-3am for the last day of shoot. And it looks SHK is bit tipsy  8-X 8-|

Happy to see SHK back in Korea .....very, very gorgeous, elegant, and all smiles in that Laneige event. Indeed, there is no place like home.....hoping that KDW and SHK are enjoying loving each other's company. Hail to my King and Queen !!!

Hi @lxands and everyone....
I don't mean in that sense.... i just don't want people to have an opportunity to say anything negative of SHK or KDW  over small things like this. Drinking is a very common ritual in many cultures....I am not korean and in my culture we start serving a sip of alcohol when a baby is 6 months old....hahaha and we do have the same rituals as serving it to the god/ the dead and everything.
I do read a lot of threads where the comments that fans makes are awful and hurting when they get an opportunity...thats why i was a bit wary when the news came out.

@LynnelDun worry abt it...I understand what u mean...i. was trying to emphasize your point but sounded like I'm attacking u instead...hehehe...sorry abt that....
My point exactly...i really dun get it why make such fuss abt her 2 past relationship too....
Ppl only like to see the negative side but never give credit to the positive side...at least we know SHK is an honest girl, and she is sincere too when starting a relationship becos when she reveals means she intend to marry the guy but unfortunately not everyone is lucky enuf to have fairy tales romance...also even if an actress never reveal being in a relationship never mean that she is pure as the day she was born, right...
However I really hope if she & KDW truly have feeling for each other I hope they'll make it to the altar. SHK deserves a good man and KDW is a good man

Hai chingus. i am new here, nice to meet you all
i am a big fan of song hye kyo, and i am support her to date with every guy who she loved. but whe i heard she have a movie with KDW, i'm very excited. And then whe i heard KDW join in same agencies and then another movie, so i am more excited thats true there's something between them.

I don't hope they are dating, but i hope they are engaged. hihihi

and i really really hope i will see their baby like this.
:x

42.jpg?w=116&h=150

Hahahha....@chubbyzmae   welcome and you really made us laugh  :D
I wouldn't go that far in my shipping....first i just hope that they would acknowledge their love to everyone and give Chungmoro a Visual Power Couple . A talented, fashionable/hardworking/humble and Gorgeous couple ;)Ohhhh....when will that day come????  :)>-
Anyways......in the meantime lets enjoy their appearances at their respective events yesterday <:-P
Here is KDWjq9sbF.jpg
and SHK :)
l20_zpsebdb156a.jpg~original

credit to rightful owners :)

Hello everyone......the days are getting more and more exciting :)We have so many things to look forward to this year...Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
1st - KUNDO is hitting the theatres :)2nd- MPL will be next 3rd - IAQ4th - The Crossing
Wow....I hope every movie will be a hit and our WONKYO Couple  get the best offers from the best directors.=D>By the way.....did anyone notice as well ;)
Their fashion....though minor again seems to in sync.....do they really have the same stylist???? But then I don't see Yoo Ah In in similiar fashion <:-P
Here check them out B-)
KDW in Grey checked pants :)2RwSbd.jpg

And SHK in Grey Star/checked dress :)
201407031546078603.jpg

So what do you all think ;;)

Hey everyone......VIP premiere for KUNDO is on 14th of July...............Wondering if SHK will be present to support her friend KDW  :-/
Really really hope that she will be there [-O<

hi @rjuliet.....where r u ??? Come back and join me in this thread.....its no fun alone  #:-S
Just wanted to share a part of an interview of SHK long time back:
The sexiest trait in a man is...Humour.What's sexier than a man who  knows how to laugh at himself?Plus, a witty man is definitely an intelligent man.
Who's your celebrity girl crush?I love Natalie Portman.As an actress,i'm so inspired by her.She's always challenging herself with different roles and i admire that-it's really brave.
If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life,it would be...Paris or New York-i can't choose! they're exciting and something about them is very romantic to me.
Well all of us know that she recently met her idol Natalie Portman live at the Dior Event in China.....:xAs for the rest.......just look at this and visit the youtube link belowsafe_image.php?d=AQAPU4OP5K7oaZTp&w=484&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK4SoCJmg34

KDW is really funny and his sense of humour can be seen and his favourite place is also Paris and New York :PHe is intelligent, funny, shy and humble :x  So who knows....SHK  and KDW might have already connected :D

Hi @nozaroc.....
The eng sub will be out in 2 weeks ... this is for entertainment weekly (KBS)Watch in 2 weeks for the eng sub......i am also waiting for it :)
By the way.................it is so heart warming to know that so many of us wish that WONKYO will be for real :x

Guest rjuliet

hi lynne, i still lurk and liking ur and other wonkyoers posts but will not very active this month...
love wonnie and kyo same grey theme for their separate events at the same date...as always they are matchy matchy :D ...even their gestures :D
10386992_1434611916817388_5120939934425340516_o.jpg

Archived