Quantcast
ebullient

❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

More pictures of SHK and KDW....they look so right for each other!I'm sure this has been posted before,just reminiscing while waiting the the big day!

17 Lovely couple photos of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won

Apr 21, 2016 - Descendants of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo has fallen in love with many hot actors on screen, and Kang Dong Won is one of them.

• Like 2

I recently came across a comment abt an old rumor of KDW & actress Jung Yumi. What more even interesting these 2 people claimed they never even met yet the rumor ridiculously pop up just becos JYM updated her social media with  some emoticons whom some claimed supposedly meant KDW :rolleyes: so much so KDW side threatened to take legal action to those who continue spreading the rumors.

However what the commentor said hits me...

Spoiler

This person said something abt how weird it was that of all the people they link to KDW is JYM who happened to be a close friend & bff to YAI, since KDW himself is SHK's close friend. We know SHK & YAI are close but SHK made it clear YAI is just a kid brother she never has. 

In 2012 YAI claimed he is in a stable relationship. In 2013 he named JYM as his ideal woman. Also mention she's the perfect woman for him. Years after that they went to official & private events together & of cos celebrating birthdays together

9bee8071-2542-458e-8722-a36ce42c8420.png1f6af556-9601-4349-b059-951a0e4f8643.png4448047c-eee6-4e23-ade1-f140668a9153.pngjunu.jpg

So here's a thought...YAI & JYM belongs to the same art studio which SHK often came to support, so perhaps cud it be someone spotted KDW around the studio, but didn't see SHK, has been wondering whom he came to see, and JYM happen to update a post with some random emoticons, and the person jump to conclusion KDW was at the studio to see her instead of waiting/picking up someone else...

As for SHK & SJK, even if mbc claimed they were in Bali abt the same time I dont believe they have anything more than a platonic relationship. SHK has been close to younger guys before but she never refer to them as her dongsaeng especially the one she has romantic interest with like HB. So even if she hang out with SJK when they in Bali, its not a big deal since they were together with group of people. Unless if they were caught alone anywhere then there's a reason to believe they have something on. Its no like the were caught ariving alone, just the 2 of them. Anyway I often has the impression SJK already has a non celebrity gf, even before DOTs.

My favorite Won kyo pic

0005_zps835df401.jpg~original

Watching movie together

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSxVT9ANRPBbC1rAfAg5Z

With staffs after photoshoots in Paris.....I love it they both still sticking together even if this is an unofficial photo

popop5.png

And check out KDW's eyeballs...he seemed cant take away his eyes off her..lol

mplhk_zps338955ed.jpg~original

• Like 1

2014081400809_0.jpg?w=680Why I feels KDW is so smitten or even in love with SHK. 

During stage greetings...

aoOKSe.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu8ugDjwm858jqWxiHHk8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXNlmPdo35ruNHKAP9DLQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSpdqPoKxDxSJG_MjGuSH

• Like 2

:bawling::bawling: now it is all cleared why KDW transfer to YG

but i know somehow atleast they have been lovers.. :heart: it just that they don't end up to be together. :dissapointed_relieved:

my shipping heart is totally broken ... but anywayssss ... all the best for SHK unni !! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, majicah said:

:bawling::bawling: now it is all cleared why KDW transfer to YG

but i know somehow atleast they have been lovers.. :heart: it just that they don't end up to be together. :dissapointed_relieved:

my shipping heart is totally broken ... but anywayssss ... all the best for SHK unni !! 

Count me in too ..breaking hearts....but at least Song Junki isnt bad too...2nd in line after KDW for me...

Wish them all the best...may KDW find the right woman for him too...

• Like 2

Chingus, so this day finally comes... I knew something was not right after Dong Won left UAA, and it was not only his leaving, what I'm afraid the most is that their used-to-be close relationship will never be shown to public & it will forever be rumor. Anyway, we have to accept the truth, my chingus. Kyo is very cautious with relationship, so I believe she must be very determined in her selection to give such an important announcement. I hope she is happy with her life-mate choice, stay happy Kyo-ssi!

• Like 3

On 05/07/2017 at 10:10 PM, lynksimkung said:

Chingus, so this day finally comes... I knew something was not right after Dong Won left UAA, and it was not only his leaving, what I'm afraid the most is that their used-to-be close relationship will never be shown to public & it will forever be rumor. Anyway, we have to accept the truth, my chingus. Kyo is very cautious with relationship, so I believe she must be very determined in her selection to give such an important announcement. I hope she is happy with her life-mate choice, stay happy Kyo-ssi!

Yes, wonkyo were together.

Anyway I support wonkyo still 

Edited by GangHyeGyo
Edited
  • Like 2

Why am I still empty? I cannot get rid of our wonkyo. They were so real and I was dissappointed when I heard songsong's marriage. I really traced back the chronology and now I remembered I was worried when wonnie said he was not good at treating women and he will not get married before he is in his late 30s. At that time I had a feeling that wonkyo would not get married so soon and I was so worried when kyo said she could not wait to get married that long which then I thought it was SJK who possibly replaced wonnie at her heart.  

My broken feeling was soon relieved when I still could see 'connection' between kyo and wonnie. but once again I learn something that connection also cannot give us any guarantee of a relationship. What was really happening among them: wonnie-kyo-ki? 

2013 Kyo and wonnie were in UAA, kyo doing TWTWB and SJK visited her, 

2014 YAI joined in UAA, wonkyo were in MPL and those mesmerizing photoshoot that look like a prewed moment

2015 no more news of wonkyo, and Kyo was casted for DoTS and so was SJK 

Late 2015 SSC went overseas shooting and a rumor of wonnie moving to YG 

Jan 2016 wonnie officially left for YG and Feb 2016 ...pls continue story yourselves. I stop here.

What was really happening? I wish somebody will DM me if know.  

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 11:32 PM, GangHyeGyo said:

Why am I still empty? I cannot get rid of our wonkyo. They were so real and I was dissappointed when I heard songsong's marriage. I really traced back the chronology and now I remembered I was worried when wonnie said he was not good at treating women and he will not get married before he is in his late 30s. At that time I had a feeling that wonkyo would not get married so soon and I was so worried when kyo said she could not wait to get married that long which then I thought it was SJK who possibly replaced wonnie at her heart.  

My broken feeling was soon relieved when I still could see 'connection' between kyo and wonnie. but once again I learn something that connection also cannot give us any guarantee of a relationship. What was really happening among them: wonnie-kyo-ki? 

2013 Kyo and wonnie were in UAA, kyo doing TWTWB and SJK visited her, 

2014 YAI joined in UAA, wonkyo were in MPL and those mesmerizing photoshoot that look like a prewed moment

2015 no more news of wonkyo, and Kyo was casted for DoTS and so was SJK 

Late 2015 SSC went overseas shooting and a rumor of wonnie moving to YG 

Jan 2016 wonnie officially left for YG and Feb 2016 ...pls continue story yourselves. I stop here.

What was really happening? I wish somebody will DM me if know.  

If u put it this way, there's 2 possibilities,

1) both are just platonic friends,

however if so why did KDW left UAA towards the end of DoTs filming? 

2) they break up becos of a 3rd party

Also not long after KDW leaves UAA SHK was seen with SJK in New York, I guess at the time they relationship has started, and a couple of months later very private KDW posted photos of him & YG 2N1 member in a party in california...hmm, retaliate?

Well then again its not going to be easy for SHK to be in a relationship with a guy with KDW's family background, and I bet if he gets married its gonna be with a girl who comes from an equal social standing...

• Thanks 1

On 25/09/2017 at 9:24 AM, lxands said:

If u put it this way, there's 2 possibilities,

1) both are just platonic friends,

however if so why did KDW left UAA towards the end of DoTs filming? 

2) they break up becos of a 3rd party

Also not long after KDW leaves UAA SHK was seen with SJK in New York, I guess at the time they relationship has started, and a couple of months later very private KDW posted photos of him & YG 2N1 member in a party in california...hmm, retaliate?

Well then again its not going to be easy for SHK to be in a relationship with a guy with KDW's family background, and I bet if he gets married its gonna be with a girl who comes from an equal social standing...

I agree with you. I also have the same feeling the same thought. I can accept that, at least wonkyo were together and they finally are not meant to be together.