❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

Guest graaccee02

Oh.. no! where did it go?  I want to show you guys my Won Kyo photos .., I made a cute photo of these lovey dovey... but it wont do it ..

am so sorry ., I'm  hopeless :( when it comes to attaching photos ... I dont know what happened there...  :(

sorry !!  :(

2014-10-26_12.48.01_zps9iwzsnje.jpg

MOD EDIT: I'VE INSERTED THE IMAGE FOR YOU. - ebullient

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest graaccee02

graaccee02 said:
Oh.. no! where did it go?  I want to show you guys my Won Kyo photos .., I made a cute photo of these lovey dovey... but it wont do it ..

am so sorry ., I'm  hopeless :( when it comes to attaching photos ... I dont know what happened there...  :(

sorry !!  :(

MOD EDIT: I'VE INSERTED THE IMAGE FOR YOU. - ebullient

@crixa: that "Best Friend - Good Friend" concept is very popular, stay with us on this ship and you'll soon understand it :))
@ainissky: we did try with "blacktuna0118" but failed terribly =)). Just kidding, maybe our namja doesn't use SNS
@AnnW: I wonder if "Black-White" is also their secret code =))

Best friend's fav color is black but he still looks handsome with white =P~NCyvaOK.jpg

lWeIqAC.jpg

Good friend's fav color is white but she still looks gorgeous with black =P~FCUb1Mv.jpg

Zazazu_Lynk, greetings,
Gyo wears a lot of whites too. I just don't have much of her collections in my file.Noticed is her preference to "grey and black", past few years, and especially, lately.                                                 img]

img]
 Somebody went to his garden to pluck these lovely white daisies. Or simply, a walk in the garden, to pick this.
                                               img]

Chingus, I just wonder starting when HK seems to be interested much in those "design", "architecture" thing :-w. She follows an account name "Architecture Design" with a lot of outstanding houses with unique design. 

This is my simkung theory =P~
Maybe someone comes to her Best friend's G cafe several times and get impressed by the unique design of this building. Not only that, maybe she even witnessed someone doing the carpenters professionally :>fvewyWV.gif
gDDqGlS.gif
Who can survive after seeing such a face with overdosed amount of masculine =P~
That's why I say when being too close with someone, we can get affected by their hobbies and interests ;))
Btw, I just take this picture from NetizenBuzz, laughed so hard with itlddcjXd.gif
=)) too scary with the technology nowadays =)). I wodnder how many zooming times it could be =)). Chingus, all we need is just a DSRL, take a flight to Korea and stand on the top floor of a building opposite to UAA's building, DSRL will take care the rest for us =))

Black & White look so great together just like wonkyo~ super matchy

72eYgak.png

Because i miss them,just wanna share one of my most favourite pic for LFS, i like seeing kyo has someone protecting her with his back

sREnSKA.jpg

And of course this person"s action has shown me that how to be a BF for his GF

A MAN that kyo could lean on & would never need to face her problem alone

oXLqxVJ.png

WonKyo~ its not difficult to find happiness,Fighting! :D

jfUp9mN.jpg

Guest 02yoxanoh

Ok.Since black/White thing is hot topic here, first off let me have a cup of coffee ~O) .........ok back to our hot couple wonkyo, my idea for wonkyo's theme song is

........drum roll please

T

a

d

a

BLACK or WHITE

by (late) King of Pop Michael Jackson

heeee heee awww! =)) =)) >:) <:-P >:)

Forgive me fellas, I'm just crazy simkunger here :-t 8-X

Have a wonderful day everyone! :x ;)

crixa said: Hi! Just want to ask why do you guys refer HK or DW as each other's best friend? Is there any back story? I haven't lurked around soompi for a while so I'm kind if outdated. :(( I miss shipping these two :\"> Song Hye Kyo is Kang Dong Won's Good Friend while Kang Dong Won is Song Hye Kyo's Best Friend.

GF = girlfriend and BF = boyfriend according to WonKyo shippers. :))

Ok have u heard the news. I read it in instagram that KDW has been dating Seohyun(SNSD) since mid-nov. Well it is just a rumor that has now reliable source and Dispatch has not reveal anything. But this kind of news really surprises me as my heart is all for our wonkyo.

Guest 000her

@HuongD @02yoxanoh nooooooo, my heart hurts so much just reading that rumor news above and on ig.... My heart is literally slowly breaking into small pieces. Waaaah

Guest stillis1024_e310

@ HuongD   That rumor is nonsense!!!!!   There are many lying or absurd rumors.  For example there were  rumors  like this  between Su-young(SNSD) & Won-bin and Yu-ri(SNSD) & Ha Jung -woo  and these  turned out to be false rumors.  So  I hope not to say or spread this false rumor.  sorry!    

Guest midniterzz

calm down chingus.. don't panic. As long as no confirmation on this rumors my heart is still with WONKYO
:-*

Guest wonaikyo

Yeup...pls CALM DOWN Wonkyoers...as far as i know, there's no such rumor has been talked or being talked either on K-netz or Weibo...the only one source just from that onehallyu post, and i do think its a baseless rumor.. take it easy.. Let's keep sailing peacefully <:-P <:-P DW is in the middle of his movie shooting now, and Kyo will soon to start shooting her drama too...lets pray everything goes smoothly for them and in God's perfect time we'll hear uri Wonkyo wedding bell ringing :x

Hello chingus
Just like @wonaikyo said above, seem that the rumors started from here:http://onehallyu.com/topic/160966-rumor-seohyun-is-dating-kang-dong-won/

I have no idea of this until seeing the post of a chingu here, I just check on Korean portals or some popular portals for international fans but nothing, KDW & SH is not even a keyword for searching. Actually I couldn't understand why they can think of this sh** thing, and the rumors are just being spread among international fans, maybe KDW doesn't know he is being paired with SNSD at the moment =)). I remember I also saw a post on Instagram about this, but it was deleted already.
Even I root for Wonkyo, I don't dare myself to say anything without obvious evidence, unless someone can show the evidence or at least a picture, all rumors are baseless, don't take it as serious. 
P/S: what makes me a bit upset is that someone ask "who is he" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yeap I agree dont be too sensitive  =)). I just surprise that how can this news emerge? It's so annoyning:-@ and yes, I also read someone asks who he is. I guess she was outside Korea and young because she only knows SNSD but doesnt know our uri Korean public treasure  =)). How can this happen =))

Snsd girls need an A lister to match up with another idol girl whos taken up their limelite not only with her hot performance , her blockbuster movie, cf queen but now confirmed dating an A lister & get the blessing by most fans on both side. So I guess they need one of their girls to date a bigger star...just hope KDW isnt the scapegoat

@lxands : If this stupid rumor is spread on Korean portals, the reaction from netizen will be harsh like what happened with the rumor of Soo Young & Won Bin, poor the girls, they are severely bashed for nothing. Anyone can say that KDW is their ideal type, but not everyone can be accepted to be paired up with him :)), that's the difference of the so-called public treasure =)) @Gitakawaii : I think if I change the Dispatch logo into my previous magazine cover and spread the rumor on Instagram, maybe it is even more reasonable =))

Archived