❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

Hello !!! WONKYOERS .. HAPPY TO BE PART OF THE MOST SIMKUNG SIMKUNG FORUM !! im a luker since the page 1 was made THANKS TO UNNIE @ebullience and BIG THANKS to all the unnies here who always made this thread so alive and crazy for every SIMKUNG couple pictures.. i love how delulu all the unnies here, I've just learned that being delusional in this thread is good hahahahah  :)) :)) :)) want to camp here forever... reading all your post was like  :x :x :x :x WOOHH I CAN FEEL THE LOVEEEEEEE !!!!!!  :D:D im a super fan of HK unnie and lately become a DW fan since the time i saw how sweet his eyes looks when he throw a glance to her every time and how he makes my HK unnie all wide smiled.. i said YES YES !! finally she met the right guy and she deserves it ... thats why im here willingly wants to get SIMKUNG, CARZY, with you all together ... also want to share some answers to your questions that  i know about our SIMKUNG COUPLE just to at least make a bit contribution AND TO MAKE YOU ALL GUYS GET GIGGLE !!  -- not good at english please excuse  :)>- :)>- =)) =)) godbless all the unnies here !

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes correct @nozaroc Won Bin enlisted November of 2005 and was discharged after 7 months of service due to knee injury.

@Graaccee02 what kind of your smartphone?

Aiiiggooo I'm very miss simkung couple

Guest graaccee02

Yes correct @nozaroc Won Bin enlisted last November of 2005 and was discharged after 7 months of service due to knee injury.

@Graaccee02 what kind of your smartphone?

Aiiiggooo I'm very miss simkung couple

@cesc‌ . I am using Iphone 4 .. like Mr. Kang's ☺

it's kinda annoying, actually .. Everytime am in the mood to reply and have good thoughts about it., typed so long .,and it's not there.! I'm lazy to retype it again ., there are times it it's good , but there are times like today, maybe the signal gets weaker ., I don't know ..

@graaccee02‌ i'm using i5s and no problem at all.I think the problem is internet connection.Usualy soompi will automaticaly save our post in a draft.So maybe you can check your draft.

I hope they will make CF together,i'm good at wishing so i hope God listen my wish [-O<

Guest jenny2014

To all avid fans of Wonkyo, Kundo movie is available on www.myasiantv.com with English sub.. Enjoy watching chingus!!

Mr Kang Spotted attend BIFF 2014, but he said in fan meeting he couldn't attend BIFF right?

Mr Kang in Busan so where is Ms Kyo right now?  :-??

Guest AnJilaah

Welcome to the thread, @majicah @myonlykyo ! :)
Yes Won Bin went to military first back in 2005. He is born in 1977 so he's a hyung to KDW.
In fact...

KDW was actually the one who was there to send WB off to the military instead of a girlfriend lol. too cute.

;)) 4427ba67580930_full.jpgnot really a fan of boy boy pairing but kfans love the WB-KDW pairing.lol

SHK has two oppas to take care of her. 8->

@Majicah, greetingsWelcome to the SIMKUNG CITY. I, for one, believe WONKYO is real. We just have to switch to Simkung Mode, because they are super-ninja. As to the changes here ~ ugh, anything goes. This is a happy place. Welcome.
@nozaroc ~ that has to be one of the best MVs that "Truc Linh" shared in youtube. Thank you.
@Anjilaah ~ I thought the guy in green cap was Wonnie, still with untrimmed hair, and the guy on the right is WonBin., sending off his buddy.
Movie "Kundo" will not disappoint anyone, even the non-WONKYO-er. It's really well done.
I wonder how Taiwan is receiving the MPL ?

Guest graaccee02

@cesc ., maybe the reason why they didn't promote the movie in other countries ., I guess it depends if they are invited by the host country to personally come to promote it., and I think they will only be going to the film big Film festivals in Hawaii and London

by the way what's BIFF?

@Anjillah ., those 2 oppas are really close .. best friends?

awesome pairing .. actually .,

Kang Dong Won & Won Bin are best friends ., Song Hye Kyo & Lee Na Young are friends too .,

Wonbin & Song Hye Kyo partnered in a drama AIMH & KDW & LNY partnered in a drama Maundy Thursday ..,

and all of them are in a relationship..

Exchanged partners in real lovelife? circle of friends ...

Guest AnJilaah

@graaccee02 hi grace, BIFF stands for Busan International Film Festival.:) and yes WB-KDW are really close. It must be so cool to see the four them go out and have dinner ^_^ LNY-WB and SHK-KDW :x
hi @cesc looks like he did went to BIFF. There's an article saying, KDW had a surprise appearance in BIFF party in support of Kundo (which will be shown in this festival as well).  Source here
Here's a video of him being spotted with Song Kang Ho.
http://websta.me/p/823787550434330118_583885448

also read he was seen with Ha Jung Woo. :) tbh, I am not too fond of BIFF after what happened last year haha. but I guess, he only went there for Kundo. hmm I guess he had time to go to BIFF for this day.

Guest rjuliet

aahhh the original binkyo ( wb and kyo) ...I shipped them too...they look so compatible in terms of look and height in AIMH...but right now I think wonkyo has the best chemistry and in sync at almost everything :x

bit disappointed they didnt do taiwan promo...but maybe they spent a lot of times together in private without us knowing ;)

wow, Kundo, wow @@
TBH, martial art means China, China means best martial art for me. I didn't expect anything like brilliant and perfect sword move and fight before watching Kundo. I guess it's because this is the 1st Korean martial art movie for me, I only imagine some basic move, slow motion...

And, wow, it's professional and really impressive. OMG, Kang Dong Won is amazing with that long, sharp sword. He's really fast, he's not behind any biggest action Chinese star of all time. Such a great and hard work of him.

And SHK always want to do action movie right, oh, he's perfect and best teacher for you girl. Imagine Mr.Kang wrap her from the back and show her some move with his sword :x or riding hourse together :\">

55245777127Untitled_tn.jpg
I've watched again and again this part, love it :))

@nozaroc : i'm sorry i just upload the video with private setting but now i was make to public  :)>-
@AnJilaah : yeah i'm very surprised too, but it means he is very profesional right?
@graaccee02 : BIFF is Busan International Film Festival
cqjlc.gif cqjxr.gif

Just finished watching Kundo, thank you very much @jenny2014 my comment about this movie is "DAEBAK", and my boyfriend comment is "that man should make a hollywood movies!" (that man that he means is KDW not that man in the Garden :)) )

Guest jenny2014

It's so good to see KDW doing the sword action. He is very graceful as if he is only dancing in the perfect tune.. Kudos to him..

thank you @anjillahyeah, SHK has two oppa who take care of her,the two oppa are super hot guy,  no wonder many are jealous and be a hater.if not mistaken, I once read in a magazine published in 2001, there Wonbin interview regarding SHK opponent in AIMH, he explains that first came to the set AIMh, he was nervous to see SHK that runs in front of him, at the time of SHK career is on the rise (soongpoong clinic drama). 

Hi chingus
Today when I'm at the cafe with my friend, suddenly a man came in and surprised me 'cause he looks like Mr. Kang very much, very tall (at least 1m85) with high nose, kinda mushroom hair (but not too messy like Mr. Kang :))), of course he is not as handsome as uri KDW-ssi, but at that moment I miss Mr. Kang so much as today I haven't had any post to troll him :-j. Oppa, I'll come back with my habit :>
@kyobowl: omo, those sparkling eyes from Ms. Kyo =)), she must be very angry with me =))
@majicah: hello chingu, welcome you to this thread >:D<. Ja, you are right, we are here so delulu, funny, easy to get simkung, and a bit pervert >:). Hope you will have good time here with us :)). And if you have any simkung materials, please don't hesitate to share with us, simkung dectective will help with insightful investigation report =)). You call us "eonni" :-?, then you must be very young ;))
@graaccee02: what irritate me the most is why Soompi doesn't have mobile version. Sometimes when I'm not with the laptop, I just use my phone or tablet to surf Soompi, it's so irritating to post here as everytime I touch in the "Reply" section, it automatically jumps to the top of page. But then I found the way ;)), type your post in a note program or whatever then copy it to the clipboard and paste it into the "Reply" section. After posting it, you touch the "Reply" section one more time and then click "Post comment", it works for me >:). Btw, I'm a Samsung fan, like Ms. Kyo ;)), so I'm not sure if it works with your iP4
Ah, you mention Won Bin ;)), I used to have a crush on him :\">. If LNY and SHK from somewhere don't intrude into their bachelor life, I guess netizens may have great support with this brotherhood "couple" =)). Sorry if I repost ;))

536259780652011_07_28_15_3B14_3B0.jpg
=)) best visual shock =))

@jenny2014: hallo chingu, seem you are also the new person here, welcome ;)). Woa, with Engsub :x, thank you very much. Actually I watched the HD rip version of Kundo about 2 weeks ago with no sub, however, at the first time of watching, what I care are just scenes having Mr. Kang and I cut materials which I like =)), so now I don't even know much the content yet =)). Maybe should spare some time tonight to watch it fully >:). A bit spoiler for who haven't watched yet, Mr. Kang is really dae-of-the-bak =P~, drooling, nose blood and simkung too much :x
@cesc: yah, Busan, it's the start of everything in this ship :))
So tired (I go out too much today), KDW-ssi, today I'll post nice picture of you, will try to come back with investigation report :-j, you make my life so hard, KDW-ssi and SHK-ssi :-j729304097813698637129_865ea106_20.gif

Archived