❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

agree with u all..what happened with the usual shy, cool, mysterious, calm and collected wonkyo...now they look more carefree and so happy, especially wonnie, he always smiles like a kid since the very beginning of shooting camelia together and then at movies premieres 2013-2014 when they both attended also at their recent events..although separate events but they still look in sync with each other, whether their hair color, clothes pattern, and cheerful smiles...hopefully they found happiness with each other, they make such a beautiful couple :-* ...really looking forward to seeing them together at any promotions, press con, and premiere of mpl :x 
love their beautiful smiles :) 
10307201_772934306060435_6460943775566524156_n.jpg 
dOfeIG.jpg

Guest rjuliet

haha the lyrics is funny but oh so true...i want a guy like that...lol..
http://popgasa.com/2013/10/16/bestie-love-options-연애의-조건/ 
He’s too short and his face is too big He’s too nice, he probably has a lot of girls He acts too cocky all day I don’t expect much, I don’t expect much 
A person who’s slightly tall, who slightly resembles Kang Dong Won and understands a girl’s heart Who has a lot of money, who doesn’t throw big events But gives me 100 roses, a diamond necklace and ring 
There’s a reason why I can’t love, a reason why I’m still single There’s a reason, there’s a reason, there’s a reason Hey, I don’t expect much There’s a reason why I can’t date, a reason why I go out alone There’s a reason, there’s a reason, there’s a reason Hey, I don’t expect much I don’t expect much, I don’t expect much 
Wow, how funny, you’re saying I’m the problem? What more can I expect? A guy who’s normal, who won’t fall behind wherever he goes A guy who will tell me I’m prettier than Song Hye Gyo, a guy who will accept my personality A guy who only knows me as a girl, I like a guy like that
haha, but anyway, who will tell anyone is prettier than kyo, look at her ...
593793e5gw1ehdy4d2klrj20go0p1tbn.jpg
kyo at shanghai film festival... where is wonnie, wondering if he is secretly in china too :D 

well....i guess he is the happiness behind that smile....that SHK keeps flashing. He is in her thoughts and heart i guess and is the reason that SHK is looking extremely beautiful and glowing.....LOVE can do wonders ;)

Guest rjuliet

below caps are just for fun chingus :D 
i want the world to know that there is a reason i choose a wedding dress to wear tonite :\"> 
90fff94cgw1ehemyl0f05g2096071b2a.gif 
i really hope all my fangirls give us sincere blessings :)>- 
tumblr_n70wrzMYWc1tb7aqpo3_250.gif

Guest rjuliet

i wonder how my wonnie would think of me being surrounded by my male co stars at iaq presscon.. 
e374cfc0jw1ehg9v4aagqg204q06o1kz.gif 
aint they afraid of my awesome sword skill... 
tumblr_n6bg29djdU1tnybdno1_400.gif

Guest rjuliet

tsk...why he didnt text me all day.. 
947551a5jw1ehfwkdh9ecj20k00qo40k.jpg 
haiish she will wear a wedding dress but i couldnt accompany her tonite, i would only text her if she was willing to go back from party early.. 
kdw665.jpg

Guest rjuliet

i just wanna announce to all that ur mine only... 
izLc7T.jpg 
haha, ur so cute honey, of course im only yours...look, i even wear a dress that matches with ur green sweatshirt.. 
10449064_1429821537301640_934922493_n.jpg

Guest rjuliet

aw aw aw gomawo chingus :\"> *blush...im just trying to make this thread not so quiet..
our fans cant wait for our fab appearances at our upcoming movie, wonnie oppa... 
tumblr_n5umswRpiN1r17l27o3_250.gif 
we would blow their mind away, my angel.. 
tumblr_lzqq9qgLnf1qairx2o1_500.gif

Guest rjuliet

look at my camera oppa, i wanna capture ur now chubby cute playful face :D 
tumblr_mjqi40dUPV1r17l27o1_500.gif 
whaaattt, u said im chubby?? im just trying to look lively and funny for u coz u once said that a guy with a good sense of humour is sexy rite ;) 
tumblr_lxum19nBmt1r8xyj1o1_500.gif

Guest rjuliet

this was probably what kyo said when wonnie was leaving for military service back then in 2010...lol 
389389.jpg 
song-hye-kyo-o.gif
my own note: gosh, wonnie looks so hoottt in that pic, it would be great seeing him as a soldier at his next project perhaps 8->

Guest rjuliet

wonnie, what would u do to win kyo's heart? 
'i will shoot right to her heart from my flying chair' 
kang-dong-won-caffe-o.gif 
what about u kyo? 
'i would just give him winks like this ;)'
song-hyekyo-wink-o.gif

wow!!!!!!!!!!! @rjuliet  its awesome....you can just feel the chemistry of these two oozing out from your GIFS  :\">
Just wondering what will happen once we seen them together at the MPL promotions????? All of us will have heart palpitations i guess... :P

Guest rjuliet

haha all the gifs are not mine, all crto...but their amazing visuals are so compatible rite Lynne , hopefully their personality match too...i dont care what netizens or haters said about our beloved kyo...she is not a playgirl, she deserves to be happy...may the best man wins...kyo fighting !!! 
tumblr_static_7lpw1h0rjjc48kwcgosc8g0s8.gif

Yeah @rjuliet..... i agree. We can only wish but it all lies on fate....eventually through all trial and error,,you will meet your right one, And i guess SHK time is coming soon and seeing her through 2013 and now,,,, she has really grown both in her career and i hope in her personal life too.... And  KDW is really a man whom i believe will love her and keep her forever if they do eventually go on from being just friends.
So just wishing them the best and i hope that they will have a successful 2014 and have grand success in all their films thats coming out in 2014. May 2014 be the year of SHK and KDW  :x =D>

Archived