Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Guest angelica_21_07

teresajmz said: Seguir luchando !!!!! Jjongah son el número 1 . : -bd
Si son la mejor pareja ... que gusto saber que hay alguien mas que hable español.. Pero las reglas dicen que todo debe ser en ingles =)

Virtual Hug to everyone!  >:D< See all later in the 2nd home...  ;)3745438542_8d36661e_1728137101_c49fdcc7_
cr: owner
Wishing and praying for more Magical Moments of JjongAh in our 2nd home! [-O<giphy.gif

Guest angelica_21_07

dragana said: Awww already 1999 page! I will miss this thread, but looking forward to our new home. Thank you everyone, for making this thread a great place, I was a silent shipper, laughing, crying,..silently while reading your posts, insights, gifs and news of our Jjongah. It is also my first time to ship a WGM couple and really wholeheartedly. It's like a daily routine, every day, countless times keep refreshing this thread for updates about our couple. I joined late but It's better late then never.
@angelica_21_07 me, too really miss them, our Jjongha Couple!
Shipping this couple is not a waste of time, they are our mood booster, our vitamins, our inspirations and hope. They have good fate with each other and to us JjongAhoilics too. :)>-

Wow I was away today because of work and I had to read so many pages. Love your posts and thanks for keeping this tread alive and also welcome to the newcommers :)

I will borrow your pic my friend @angelica_21_27
cr:owner

10981749_1435456686747557_66636059678892

THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.... To be continued! \:D/Let's wait for Part 2!! hehehe

Guest angelica_21_07

molaihawaii said: I will borrow your pic my friend @angelica_21_27

10981749_1435456686747557_666360596jpg?o

THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.... To be continued! \:D/Let's wait for Part 2!! hehehe

molaihawaii said: I will borrow your pic my friend @angelica_21_27

10981749_1435456686747557_66636jpg?oh=3d

Guest angelica_21_07

Woooowww.... 2000 :) :) congratulations.gif

When he looks at her like he cannot believe her beauty...Extra: Being jealous of four sticks.tumblr_nkb4q1wAKr1u1fjngo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkb4q1wAKr1u1fjngo1_500.gif
tumblr_nkb4q1wAKr1u1fjngo2_500.gif

credit: hjj-p-q-ay

Jjong i see you even though you didn't look at her (Ahyoung)... you smiled! One of the best moments of Jjongah! :x tumblr_n8nvnbg1cQ1rlp86po1_500.gif
cr: owner gif

@ylrebkim25
I'm glad you are feeling so much better, big hug from me and HJH , this has been a place to forget about our problems, and we support each other, feel free to share your thoughts with us , again big hug!
GURNfRp.gif
HUG FROM HJH JUST FOR YOU  8->
WE Made it to 2k congrats !

tadahhhhhh. Happy 2000th page and be ready to move to new house ... oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~~ \m/ \m/

Finally we arrived on the last page. Thank you so much jjongaholics for giving so wonderful memories and smiles in this thread. I don't know what to say but i feel blessed to know you all. :x Ready not ready, pack or unpack, sad, happy, touching or can not describe your feeling... this thread will always memorable but we have to move. Even though this ahjumma couldn't insert photos or gifs in this thread but i loved all your comment and pov. See you in our second home >:D<

Wanted to post at the last page. Haha. :D See you all on the 2nd thread. Genie come along...

Kingofthieves107.jpg

"A Whole New World" anyone?....:)