[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest Tinkiebell

by the day, if i'm getting alot of off topic, it's bad for me right? i will be kick out fom this forum right?

No you won't @Yhyksk , because you didn't break any rules. But I think it's best if you first gauge the situation before you post any sensitive matters in the thread. I'm all for freedom of speech, but I'm also for common sense and respectability. So it's good to be tactful, please learn to be a tactful person, @Yhyksk :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cr1mson

As others said, Food/Travel/Fashion related variety show will suit them well.

Instead of Roommate, I prefer Secret Roommate LOL

Sorry to be late on congratulating you here. CONGRATULATIONS  <:-P on your couple winning the Soompi contest. I'm so happy both our couples won.  JjongAh and MinYoung couples have always been connected in the show and now they win together.  >:D<

So what is the point as you said it will be interesting?!

I dont find any of that interesting! You have the right to say what you are thinking. But could you please considerate your words and ideas before saying that out.

Im sorry to say this but everything has its own limitation. And this is NOT a first time you say random thing just for fun like that.

This is a public thread so please mind your words.

Thank you!

open your heart friend.

the collaboration of ahyoung character n nana character is more interesting for me. they are different each other. 
just like that.
keep calm n don't be sensitive.
if you are too senstive, it looks like that rumor is true.
just my opinion.

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@daloula  Its Not A Matter Of Skill OR Professionalism,  Deep Down The Dignity And Morale Of A Woman Should Be Taken Care Of Here. 

Am Not Saying That We Should Be Sensitive Over That Scene, And Yess Its A JOB To Both Of Their Profession.

Now I Just Want You To Put Yourself In That Situation Whereby At The Moment Itself People Turn Their Head To You, Then They Start To Whisper Among Themselves, That Will Gives You The Awkwardness,  Then Be Prepare The Highlights Of The News...Does It Seems That You Are Inviting Haters To Bash You That Hard. 

I Rather She Stay Low Profile In Order Not To Stain Her Stardom Which We All Know Her Chasity (is my spelling right for Chasity?) still stay intact for now.  * random, Her Chasity still there, Owhhh Only Hong Jong Hyun knows" Sorry abt that.

Aiyahhhh, Alamak, Aigoo, AiYoh...As A Mother, I rather You Go For The Preview Instead Of AhYongie.... Stay At Home Better, No Branches Will Rustle If Theres No Wind Lar.....

(dictionary Of the meaning "Rustle" - to move or stir so as to cause a rustling sound: The wind rustled the leaves.)

If Jong invite her i almost certain ahyoung will come to support him .. but the most interesting thing of all is .. Jong only invite AY or also Nana ?? because no matter whos come to the premier its gonna be hot topic and for me its better if Jong not invite AY or Nana .. after IG tragedy i wish he become more cautious with his act.. and I feel more relieved and happy because now he choose to use his FB than his IG to communicate with his fans

Guest mmj_leong

hope uri AhYoung will be strong.

she will watching that kiss scene too.

If this happen then Jjong will be iron wall again to the Co star..haha! And during the movie he will sit next to AY not with the Co star! Kakakaaka!

If Jong invite her i almost certain ahyoung will come to support him ..

but the most interesting thing of all is .. Jong only invite AY or also Nana ?? because no matter whos come to the premier its gonna be hot topic and for me its better if Jong not invite AY or Nana .. after IG tragedy i wish he become more cautious with his act.. and I feel more relieved and happy because now he choose to use his FB than his IG to communicate with his fans

in Hong Jong Hyun-shi, we trust.

i'm falling in love with his unpredictable action.
his attitude looks like shikamaru (naruto manga character).
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTix5yo0xwCthxHAaN02ZN

Guest mmj_leong

Guys .... is it wrong to wish JjongAh got one project drama ? 

because when I re-watch nami island episode Jjong and Ahyoung make NG more than 3 times when they play scene winter sonata ..... If they had same drama and they play character lover and had to do kiss scene .... I can Imagine how many times they make NG ... and the crews and writer and PD nims not angry but enjoy to watch them .....
and guest what .... the rating will be high if they broadcast the Behind scene (and almost 75% JjongAh in it).....
See My delulu had a step ahead ......
onion-16.gif

I don't think they will make any NG for romantic scene anymore now haha! You know what I mean..They are more than comfortable to do it!

Just rewatching all the episode of WGM with our couple.

I'm falling in love all over again with the love story that is jjongah.

Envious, sis. is back reading the whole thread today too that's why she doesn't want me to use her cell phone. I wanted to do the same but I'm busy with paper works. Planning to rewatch all their episodes too, hopefully soon  Yeah, you're right, lets watch and fall in love again for the nth time. :) 

@daloula  Its Not A Matter Of Skill OR Professionalism,  Deep Down The Dignity And Morale Of A Woman Should Be Taken Care Of Here. 

Am Not Saying That We Should Be Sensitive Over That Scene, And Yess Its A JOB To Both Of Their Profession.

Now I Just Want You To Put Yourself In That Situation Whereby At The Moment Itself People Turn Their Head To You, Then They Start To Whisper Among Themselves, That Will Gives You The Awkwardness,  Then Be Prepare The Highlights Of The News...Does It Seems That You Are Inviting Haters To Bash You That Hard. 

I Rather She Stay Low Profile In Order Not To Stain Her Stardom Which We All Know Her Chasity (
is my spelling right for Chasity
?) still stay intact for now.  *
random, Her Chasity still there, Owhhh Only Hong Jong Hyun knows" Sorry abt that.

Aiyahhhh, Alamak, Aigoo, AiYoh...As A Mother,
I rather You Go For The Preview
Instead Of AhYongie.... Stay At Home Better, No Branches Will Rustle If Theres No Wind Lar.....

(dictionary Of the meaning "Rustle" -
to
move
or
stir
so
as
to
cause
a
rustling
sound:
The
wind
rustled
the
leaves.)

People who go to movie premieres are mostly working in the industry and it's out of question for them to whisper or to talk ill about yura for something she's not even part of.

Moreover, there is no way for us to know what's going to happen and what yura will do. So it's better to not speculate about this matter. And no matter what she decides to do we should support her and we have no right to dictate what she should or shouldn't do. She's major, she's been in the business for years now and she knows better than us what she can and can't do.

Guest cr1mson

I Rather She Stay Low Profile In Order Not To Stain Her Stardom Which We All Know Her Chasity (is my spelling right for Chasity?) still stay intact for now.  * random, Her Chasity still there, Owhhh Only Hong Jong Hyun knows" Sorry abt that.

Aiyahhhh, Alamak, Aigoo, AiYoh...As A Mother, I rather You Go For The Preview Instead Of AhYongie.... Stay At Home Better, No Branches Will Rustle If Theres No Wind Lar.....

(dictionary Of the meaning "Rustle" - to move or stir so as to cause a rustling sound: The wind rustled the leaves.)

You are right.

Ah Young omma, don't let your daughter go to the premiere.

Jjongah shipper are too greedy right now LOL

@dee_230208

I agree...please keep yura out of roommate program. She'll be a lot better off without it. Its just another bullet for the haters to use at jjongah again.

She's better off doing mc jobs and radio dj. She's witty and her talent of impersonating characters is so cool. Besides isnt she doing broadcasting studies in uni?

And if i were a millionaire i'd pay some korean cable channel to do like a food tour for our couple similar to what gwyneth paltrow did with mario batali. But i would be sending the jjongah to new york for a week to showcase nyc food...and then fashion pictorial with the same photographer who did their jeungdo pic.

Note to self: buy me some lotto tickets this weekend

;)

Aahh. I forged that uri ahyoungee is a food fighter....hahaha

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@Yhyksk   Hahahaha O:-) >:) O:-)  - My Daughter Also Addicted To NARUTO, I Naggeg At Her For Spending Time On Her Mobile Phone For That NARUTO!!! O:-) >:) O:-)

Guest mmj_leong

even they WGM just end,i'm so surprised this forum still alive and will reach page 2000 as soon.khekhekhe

and i'm still missing this couple so bad :'((( looks like i can't move on to other couple

We will be ALIVE until the two get married no worry >:D< :x

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@daloula  I Do Not Speculate, Im Just trying To Reasons Here....Later I Would Expect Myself Saying "I TOLD YOU SO"  .  If My Statement reflec here as :

Then I Rather Hong Jong Hyun Do NOT INVITE My AhYongie And The Other Lady To The Premier..So No Bashing Later...

Im Gonna Call Hong Jong Hyun Now Alright...You Just Stay There....

Archived