Go Seung Ji

Guest mmj_leong

@mmj_leong Can you gime the link I want to watch that .... please  :\">

Here you go ching ;)

https://youtu.be/TcNgn0WMBr0

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like i am the third person who asking this question...

soompi not covering any news about the cable or pd award? or about how dashing and gorgeous uri couple is (ehehehe) or even other celebrities or idol who attend the award?

even neighbour friend a**kpop :D  is make this cable award as their news since 2 days ago...

Guest bbblyzu3

Seriously I must be bored right now to do this haha

I found another pictures where we can spot jong & yura

cr: to Jimin fan

*ps: do not edit the pics

CAH5F4sUYAA5yeq.jpg

CAH5Fg1UcAAMFv9.jpg

Feels like i am the third person who asking this question...

soompi not covering any news about the cable or pd award? or about how dashing and gorgeous uri couple is (ehehehe) or even other celebrities or idol who attend the award?

even neighbour friend a**kpop :D  is make this cable award as their news since 2 days ago...

I would say it's ok if they don't cover, however if they do I am concern with the haters....I would hate to read their comments. Anyway... most of the Korean news paper has covered them. Yura has been the most searched for 2 days.

so, hong jong hyun's ring is in yura finger right now.

what does it mean?

re: dating?

dating {verb}

A form of romantic courtship

typically between two individuals with the aim of assessing the other's

suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The result of dating may at any time lead to friendship, any level of intimate relationship, marriage, or no relation.

Omo....went out of town this weekend but i couldnt stop myself from reading and laughing from this thread...

Yura is so beautiful in her white dress! Wish we had a pic of her full body during her mc at kpop star 4..

Yes i agree with what @jihyunaddicts mentioned, if we can keep it at a minimum the sexy, perverted jokes, i would really appreciate it. It doesnt feel right to be talking about the effects of their physical attraction to each other and to us shippers.

We are a WHOLESOME bunch of hapy shippers,spazzing and sharing the latest upDAte of our couple.

My apologies chinggus for any offense i made, ill just try to skip all the gr**n jokes instead.

On another note, do we have a new home yet? Unnie @Tinkiebell will you make us one? At this rate with our Hong Jong Hyun and Ahyoung becoming the sunday couple mc, we will be homeless by next week when we reach 2000pages.

Charanda Shippers! Keep the fire burning and this ship sailing!!

SARANGHAE!!!!

re: dating?

dating {verb}

A form of romantic courtship

typically between two individuals with the aim of assessing the other's

suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The result of dating may at any time lead to friendship, any level of intimate relationship, marriage, or no relation.

do you mean test driving a relationship?

Guest mmj_leong

@tituyphing yes the right one is the wedding ring but not sure is her own or Jjong one. The most strange thing is Jjong not wearing any accessories that he used to after the SHOW until now... em...

No.

only one ring on her right hand that I suspect as couple-ring. But the other one on her left hand finger just looks like a fashion ring to my eyes..

please watch the video too~~^^ 

@mmj_leong true! I noticed that too, he used to wear accessories but till inkigayo this noon, he doesn't wear anything ;)

@nyonyarifo_at_hotmail.com_stv according to videos and fanaccounts I read. for red carpet Yura arrived first and enter the hall first then followed by Jonghyun on later. but Jonghyun seated first then followed by Ahyoung, Han Seung Yeon and Anh Young Mi together.

Hello everyone, 

OT, Just arrive home from a school outing. How's it going all? Back reading now together with sis. We never backread before together simultaneously, ever since we became a JjongAH shippers, the couple has become one of our conversations. Right now we are talking about kangchi, deluchi, crimson and the other shippers who we think are fan boys of Yura here. Sis. told me that they're really boys but I disagree with her because I've never encountered fan boys spazzing in a thread before. Pls. enlighten me

Anyhoo, couldn't agree more with all of you how stunning Yura during the Cable TV Awards. I think Jong help in any way Yura look more sophisticated and womanly now. In the previous episodes, she's the innocent, naive, a bit childish, clumsy and kinda boyish Yura to me but when she met Jong her maturity blossomed as well as Jong. They are really destined to be together. 

Guest dhardjakusumah

Guys,we almost reach 1900 pages here...i don't think 100 pages will be enough for the next 2 weeks....to cover inkigayo and kpop star....we need 2000 pages more!!!!!!hahaha....BTW....I'm curious...was it Yura or HJH who arrived first at the Cable Award???If it was HJH...he must be having trouble controlling his own body when he saw KAY enter the room with that lovely dress...wooohoooo.....he must have waved his hand and tell her to sit by him,or he asked his manager to let KAY knows where he sit...kkkkk...he desperately need her to be by his side so he can enjoy the moment with her....that was good....i can't imagine if KAY choose to sit where there are lots of boyband or actor on the same table....but before she did that,HJH stopped her.....he's such a smart guy...hahaha....Now..i can tell that HJH is the one who is totally fall in love with KAY...on WGM it was YURA who was constantly showed her love for HJH....jinjjja...i can't wait for next sunday....what kind of dress will she wear???Be careful HJH...this HOT WIFE will be the target of all man in SK...

Guest mmj_leong

@tituyphing yes the right one is the wedding ring but not sure is her own or Jjong one. The most strange thing is Jjong not wearing any accessories that he used to after the SHOW until now... em...

Maybe one day BAMM!! To surprise JjongAh fans, He wear 'AY wedding ring' in his right pinkie finger! I'm waiting for that ;)

so, hong jong hyun's ring is in yura finger right now.

what does it mean?

it means serious business. its means a big deal. it means realness. it means sincerity. it means JjongAhlicious.  it means everything...u could imagine

:x

Call me delulu.. but even myself still put a lil doubt before, when someone mention that she wearing it @cable award. Cuz this lil bit logic in me that had left telling me no way Yura wearing it cuz it can create scandal or anything that can ruin their career since right now two of them rocketing to more stardom and dont forget they like keeping secret just for the two of them. (plus there is no fuss about she still wear the ring in korean article as far as i heard)

But how many time i replay and try zoom in the video umpteenth times @-) IT IS looks like Jjong's ring.

So i throw logic out the window and think the impossible..coz hey.. isn't JjongAh always make us surprise and this thread is so magical that some of our wish and prayer had answer.

"Show a little faith, there is magic in the night" - Bruce Springsteen

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@fhyun said :  @ExcuseMe UrPardon That's Yoona aka Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend. Not Yura, ahjumma lol

Thank for being My Third Eye...hahahaha Lol...My Love For AhYongie, Thats The reason I see All Girls With Long Hair Must Be Ahyong Face..

hahaha

Even My Daughter face seems To Me Look Like AhYongie Too AT Certain Angle only...hahaha Lol

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Archived