[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MinYoong Don't know it this will work for your post, but it worked for mine :)

Mark everything in your post (Ctrl + A) and change all the text to font type Arial.

I think the font type is messing with your post (and I bet your HTML source code looks messy as heck because of it)

-----

bahahaha! Boyz! You can look but you cannot touch or else Jjong gonna come at cha!

[-(

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

IF  WERE THOSE WHO WERE BEHIND HER, I WOULD DO THE SAME..Oportunity Comes Once...Hahahaha

=))

Guest dhardjakusumah

LULU LALAAAAA....LULU LALAAAAA>>>>>>we should share the happiness here.....trust Kim Ah Young,she's not just a flower that'll attract many bees to come toward her.....on the next K-POP star untill they announce the winner,there'll be Ahjummas,Ahjussi,fanboys,fangirls lining up to get a chance to see our princess in real.....that place will be filled with NEW JJONGGAH shipper....eheeeeyyy...they'll feel the love that MRS.HONG gives them....with her...,being around them...look at those pictures,those people around her all were smiling...happily....

Next week,our MRS.Hong will be no 1 again in naver...hahahah....i don't know why,but i think GOD really listens to our prayer...HONG JONG HYUN and YURA keep getting good offer,esp from SBS......just like what we wished....

KEEP PRAYING GUYS.....PRAY FOR THE HIGHLIGHT,i want  JJONGAH Shipper witness HJH kiss KAY on TV soon...hahaha....on her moist lips!!!!NEW MOVIES.....this year...with HJH hot hubby and KAY hot wife........LLOOOOOVVEEEEEE JJJJOOOONGGGGAAAAHHHHHHH

Guest kangchi13

:-< #pardonnoona you really understand us boys ....hayyyys so jealous with those fan boys behind Ahyoung :-<

Ahyounh~ah please be careful on the floor...it will become slippery - drools everywhere 8->

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

WHyyy @Kangchi13...U Bewildered, Lose The Chance To Be Like Those Boysss Turning Their Head 180 Degree To Look Ay AhYongie Real Live...

=))

Guest hjjdai5y

I'm looking forward for this year SBS Entertainment Award. maybe another award for our MCjjong and MCyura  :x [9 months left haha sorry ^:)^:) ]

tumblr_mcpkew7J381rivdjwo4_250.gif

tumblr_n8nvnbg1cQ1rlp86po1_500.gif

cr: owner 

Guest cr1mson

Rhere Aji said: @MinYoong......thank u so much for sharing.....

She's just so so so so so so so so so so so AMAZING.....
her body, her dress, her hair color.............. @-)

Sbs please. Maybe another web drama for our princess and this time with our prince hongjjong! Or a real tv drama maybe? Ahyoung and jjong is the lead. I'lI be more than happy than. Hahahahahahaha. I just can't stop being delulu of these two lovebirds.

Archived