[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bch2lg

‘Meet the In-Laws: Police Family’ Jin Se-yeon & Hong Jong-hyun’s new movie to greet audience on April 30

031604-e1426466381813.jpg

‘Meet the In-Laws: Police Family Jin Se-yeon & Hong Jong-hyuns new movie to greet audience on April 30

A family of police offices VS a family of thieves. ‘Meet the In-laws: Police Family’, new comedy film about two born-to-be-different families and their union for a marriage, has decided its movie to premiere on April 30.

Director Kim Jin-young picked rookie actress and actor Jin Se-yeon and Hong Jong-hyun for the new couple for after having discovered Song Se-byuk and Lee Si-young for his previous work ‘Meet the In-Laws’, which has made them reach stardom.

Jin Se-yeon, who has risen as a star with her innocent charms and beauty in ‘Bridal Mask’, ‘Inspiring Generation’ and ‘Doctor Stranger’, is expected show her different side as a charismatic police officer Young-hee, the youngest daughter of a police family and former gold medalist in Olympic fencing.

Actress Jin Se-yeon is going to show two opposite sides of her in this film. She is said to play a wiry police officer who also turns out to be a lovely, charming girl friend.

On the other hand, a next-generation star Hong Jong-hyun as cast to play the role of ‘Cheol-soo’, the only son of a family of thieves. He is expected to depict his character realistically-a would-be police officer struggling to marry his girl girlfriend despite his origins, who actually turns out to be clumsy and even dumb. Moreover, it is said that there are action scenes by Hong Jong-hyun, who is well known for his tall height and excellent body figure.

‘Meet the In-Laws: Police Family’ will premiere on April 30.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Film Good View Pictures(translated, 전망 좋은 영화사), Favorite Pictures(translated, 마음에 드는 영화사), Conten Inc., English Translation by Veronica Choi

source: http://www.getitk.com/meet-the-in-laws-police-family-jin-se-yeon-hong-jong-hyuns-new-movie-to-greet-audience-on-april-30/?lang=en

Guest DEBb1430293773
@bch2lg let me please borrow your pic.

Opppsss.....wait a minute....who is he smiling to?...[Well...I'll leave that up to you to decide... :) ]

11011300_413308872180505_204769038787448

- I bet some of delulu minds are running so fast right now, right? You too?!..gosh! =))......me too:-$

Congratulations to jjongah shippers and thank you to all the people who participated in making all the beautiful artworks, fmv and essays, also thank you to the people who organised this and to all the shippers from around the world who woke up at unusual hours to vote for our lovely couple :)

Good job everybody and also good job jjongah couple for bringing all these people together in this thread.

@bch2lg Thanks for posted it here~~~ yuhuuuu~~ so handsome~~ and so happy that Widmay also facilitated Hong Jong Hyun wint Rolls Royce and company photographer for such an event~~ Oh how I respect Widmay~~ 

source : https://www.facebook.com/WIDMAYOfficial?fref=ts

and especially my delulu mind can't seems have it rest, looking at this picture~~ so where are you looking at Mr Hong Jong Hyun?? smilling to wifey after receiving trophy?? ^^ smilling so bright~~

11011300_413308872180505_204769038787448

Congratulation to JjongAh shippers and thank you for all of you who doing contribution sending the Art, Fan fict and Mv @tinkiebell @annipanda @horticulture @blissfully..sorry I can not mention all the name one by one...but all of you really GREAT !!!! BIG THANKS  <:-P

Winning the competition is making our weeks of JjongAh more meaningful, after pd award, cable award and their Mc ing in the same station...just WOW !!!

Charanda JjongAh couple and Jjongah Shippers  =D>

Let's keep this positivity that JjongAh will keep their relationship in the future, Saranghae JjongAh  :x

Have a nice day !!!

You are amazing guys..

Being the winner, you make it all happen.

congratulations..

Btw, when will 300 day come?

23 March :))

and I don't think it's yura's IG, I checked to that IG account and it's following eeer another ppl. aah~ :(

HJH have many hats. and he love hats so much.

that hat look familiar with HJH's taste.
my delulu

That picture is an old one. It's from Female President Era. Boy London sponsored Girl's Day in that era.

Guest mmj_leong

looking at it, I just realized that he did what Ahyoung usually do in the beginning of their stints in wgm every time she laughed. just like her, he hit himself when he laughed!

Now Ahyoung always has this big body expression or hit somebody next to her when she laughs. Will we see it coming from Jjong too?

;))

He already did it several times! Haha!

Guest DEBb1430293773

That picture is an old one. It's from Female President Era. Boy London sponsored Girl's Day in that era.

Really?hmm.. They use it in an article though...today.

Guest svictoria

Was just rewatching the episodes and getting my JjongAh crack when I chanced upon this little tidbit! Not sure if it was brought up before already but this is my first time seeing it so I was really shocked haha

https://imgflip.com/gif/iwc9f

(my first time making a gif and uploading my own images and it seems like it doesn't show up properly haha sorry!)

PAy4cr.png
fXMCLC.png
MaPt3C.png

bad Jong hands hahahaha

Guest hjjdai5y

Not yet... maybe we can ask GSD Sub. I'm just curious what he says.

I hope this helps @Sloy @wishstarz :)

That man name is Jo Jaehyun . He's an actor not PD. Basically he just thanked GsD fans. Not the members :)

Translation : To the two GsD fans who cheered for me, thank you. *GsD fans scream* ouh please wait until this(event) finish.

Edit: that is an old photo for sponsorship. And Yura haven't signed up for IG yet :) https://everythingahleesaa.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/sponsored-girls-days-so-jin-hyeri-and-yura-boy-london/

Really?hmm.. They use it in an article though...today.

I've already seen this picture a long time before. Sometimes they bring up really old stuff just to write an article about someone :)

yes, that one  is old photo.

http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/2014/04/29/pic-140429-girls-day-yura-boy-london-sponsor/

Btw, congrats for our thread win! so proud to all of you guys! thank you for all the hard work!

you are amazing :-bd ^:)^

Guest DEBb1430293773

What?! But..but...here's the title of the article along with the date: 

유라, '입술 쭉' 상큼 셀카…'발랄'

기사입력 2015-03-16 11:37:28

-That's the author's fault then, right?! =))..[not my fault she/he uploaded an old photo:D]..

Not sure if this even matters anymore...

[Ratings: Sat-Sun, 03.14-15.15] ′We Got Married′ Ratings Drop Despite New CouplesThe two new couples were unveiled on MBC′s We Got Married on Saturday afternoon, but it failed to raise ratings. 

In fact, ratings for We Got Married actually dropped with the addition of the new couples, going from 5.2 percent to 4.9. 

Despite the numbers, Super Junior-M′s Henry, Ye Won, CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, and Gong Seung Yeon did catch the public′s interest, especially Gong Seung Yeon as an unfamiliar face in the entertainment industry. 

With the couples still waiting to choose their virtual spouses on the show, it′s too soon to tell which way future ratings will go.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89249/ratings-sat-sun-0314-1515-we-got-married-ratings-drop-despite-new-couples

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

By The Way Guysss & Gerlsss....

Anyone Of You Could Help Me Just Have The Part Of Inkigayo That Jong was tease on the "girlfriend"" part that he laughed from ear to ear without covering his mouth anymore...That's a way to start a bad habit of covering your mouth unless you cough or sneeze...

To :  HONG JONG HYUN TO NOTE : While You Have A Pretty Teeth To Show Off, You Better Flaunt It...Otherwise When You Are @ Age 55+++, Those Aren't Genuine Teeth anymore....

So The Part Of Inkigayo thingy again, please someone translate the whole teasing part where it started and why he has to laugh so hard....(He laughed it off because he feel guilty is it? explicit dating in the dark?)

Archived