[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

No.

only one ring on her right hand that I suspect as couple-ring. But the other one on her left hand finger just looks like a fashion ring to my eyes..
please watch the video too~~^^ 

@mmj_leong true! I noticed that too, he used to wear accessories but till inkigayo this noon, he doesn't wear anything ;)

@nyonyarifo_at_hotmail.com_stv according to videos and fanaccounts I read. for red carpet Yura arrived first and enter the hall first then followed by Jonghyun on later. but Jonghyun seated first then followed by Ahyoung, Han Seung Yeon and Anh Young Mi together.

I was waiting for somebody to mention the *couple* ring bcos I was quite certain it might be it. Our shining bling bling. Thanks for your observation @tituyphing , now I know that it's not just me lol. Well, I guess some of us might not see it as it is, but in my eyes it looks like the one.

If that's their couple ring that AY wore today, is it safe to assume that it is the same ring from the cable awards but in a different finger? :)

@mmj_leong , even during their WGM time it was AY who wears it all the time then JH started showing it off everywhere. lol. so, maybe sometime in the future! Maybe not the WGM rings, but their own new ring keke~ ;)) ;))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF Yura really is wearing Jonghyun's ring on her finger....

Who knows this is Jonghyun's sweet revenge to her?

Just for a moment, lets go to our delulu land!

Imagine:-

PHONE CALL/KAKAOTALK

Two days before Cable TV Award happened...

Jong: I heard you're going to be the MC for Kpop Star S4

Yura: Yeah. Why?

Jong: Umm.. Remember.. You asked me to show off our couple ring on Inkigayo before....... So......

Yura: So...? What? What?

Jong: You need to show off the ring too! Now its your time, you need to pay me back.

Yura: LOL but how can I wear your super duper big ring, Hong Jonghyun-ssi? HAHAHAHA

Jong: Just wear it however you like, I dont care. Make sure you wear it.

Yura: Fine... Fine... Its all my fault......

Jong: Hahaha, but. But. But you can start practicing by wearing it on tomorrow's cable award tho. I also want to confirm it by the two eyes of mine

Yura: What the... Okay fine. We really are like Tom and Jerry. I always lost to you. Hnggg

Then..... Yura appeared on Cable TV & Kpop Star S4 with the bling bling on her finger :-)

Guest muffylyn

Just zoom it chinggus

I think its not a couple ring that she wears in cable tv awards.

i can see its silver and it has curves..

am i right? :-/

http://minus.com/lbzkTlmHXTkdOs

Guest mmj_leong

I can say this two jinjia... is FATE or coincidence? Or they have same stylist now? Grey & white for both of them today! Wa. ..jinjia cangnaneyo (not kidding)

No.

only one ring on her right hand that I suspect as couple-ring. But the other one on her left hand finger just looks like a fashion ring to my eyes..
please watch the video too~~^^ 

@mmj_leong true! I noticed that too, he used to wear accessories but till inkigayo this noon, he doesn't wear anything ;)

@nyonyarifo_at_hotmail.com_stv according to videos and fanaccounts I read. for red carpet Yura arrived first and enter the hall first then followed by Jonghyun on later. but Jonghyun seated first then followed by Ahyoung, Han Seung Yeon and Anh Young Mi together.iI

I watch the video live stream first I check her fingers then I noticed she wearing the same ring that I saw cable award then i don't want to post here because may be am wrong that s why am waiting for someone to noticed that ring & thanks God's am not only one noticed that ring. happy much & always thanks to Lord God for always answer my prayers! Gods is good.

[-O< [-O< ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest neshyu

Maybe OT but, people said that when people fall in love their face is glowing. Is it why Jjong and Ahyoung looks more awesome lately?

Not that i dont like it.

:x

Hellooo Guyss, long time no see..

I think all of you doing Fine and Greatt nowadays.. hahaha...

I'm so happy reading the update news from all of you about JjongAh..hahaha.. actually i don't expect that the progress of uri couple will be so fast like these days. They attend the awards and even could sat side by side and when i saw from the pic that some of you posted a couple days ago, it seems like they in their own world, everything in black and white but uri couple so colourful (in my own Delulu mind..) hahahaha.... and moreover we could enjoying JjongAh every sunday in the same station now.. GAHH, my feels like in 9th cloud... lalalalilili (want to dancing)..

To be honest friends, i don't watched their end of episode. I just only watch the preview, because it sucks for me.. hahaha..Maybe this OT, my Bro said to me today.."Sis, what you're doing in front of laptop giggling like teenage girl? Are you crazy? Oh i know that you must be googling about your couple whatever you said haahh.. is it JongJongHyunn,hahh..? Oh God, you said that their stint already over a week ago, So please moveee on, Sis."   And i said that to my Bro just two words.."SHUTTTT UPPPPPP..." hahahahahaa....  

Just want to give you this Gif and cr to: choding-couple
tumblr_nkhmpohyN81u5e7xxo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nkhmpohyN81u5e7xxo2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_nkhmpohyN81u5e7xxo3_r3_500.gif

tumblr_nkhmpohyN81u5e7xxo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nkhmpohyN81u5e7xxo6_r1_500.gif

for yura — food = Happiness

for HJH — yura happiness = His Happiness

for Us (JjongAh Shippers)  — Jjong+Ahyoung live happily ever after Together = Our Happiness.

LONG LIVE JJONGAH COUPLE and JJONGAH SHIPPERS..^^

Note: (sorry don't know to put the gifs in spoiler...[-O<)

Guest muffylyn

@muffylyn your picture doesn't show. Did you also zoom at the ring she wore in kpopstar?

@daloula no i haven't zoomed it yet. But im quite sure that shes not wearing a couple ring at cable tv awards

@daloula no i haven't zoomed it yet. But im quite sure that shes not wearing a couple ring at cable tv awards

hehehe~~ do you realized she wore two rings, both today and friday?? Both gold and silver rings~~~~

here are pictures for you 

her%20ring_zpsvgwgpafg.pngher%20ring1_zpsenp0sofc.pngyura%20kpopstar1_zpsreujdrgo.pngyura%20kpopstar4_zpse2hwbt2a.pngyura%20kpopstar3_zpslgdfqidn.png

Guest koreanway11

the ring during the cable awards looks like silver but the ring during k popstar 4 looks like jjongs couple ring...so they really exchange rings?

Guest muffylyn

hehehe~~ do you realized she wore two rings, both today and friday?? Both gold and silver rings~~~~

here are pictures for you 

her%20ring_zpsvgwgpafg.pngher%20ring1_zpsenp0sofc.pngyura%20kpopstar1_zpsreujdrgo.pngyura%20kpopstar4_zpse2hwbt2a.pngyura%20kpopstar3_zpslgdfqidn.png

Yes i know she wore 2 rings.. ^^

Guest dhardjakusumah

Couldn't sleep here..so i decided to keep watching HJH at PD Award http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jfgkb_ ...can't stop smiling...when HJH appeared with that Ahjusshi,after he said "Hong Jong Hyun"imnida...i could hear so many man (not only woman) voices cheered him,the audience sounded happy when they finally see HJH on stage....kkkkk...even the lady who sat right across HJH at that moment whispered to the guy next to her...i think she whispered ""THIS IS HONG JONG HYUN,the HOT HUBBY from WGM that i told you before"....so that night,I'm sure those PDs have a lot of things goin on in their mind right away...thinking what kinda program will they make for Hong Jong Hyun soon...This Damn Hot Hubby is totally Handsome and Tall and has a Very Nice Smile....i can't imagine if both Yura and HJH standing side by side on the stage,i'm sure all of them will admit that they are BEAUTIFUL PAINTING of GOD............some of PD's who haven't watch WGM might search JJONGAH on youtube to find out what kind of personalities these 2 lovely creatures have that attracted many viewers....

HJH shi and KAY shi....2015 will be good for both of you...i feel wanna cry,after all these month...watching your happiness and sadness on wgm,good and bad comments from shippers and haters....i'm so happy that you both never stop giving support to each other...maybe you both felt so hurt when MBC kicked you out...but now you can see,god have replaced all those pain with happiness...we..shippers can feel your happiness too.U both got good offer,and it's no joke...good tv programs with lots of "important" person in korean entertainment world...KAY will get more experiences from Kpop star,she'll learn a lot...DON'T U AGREE that her voice is so lovely???I'll be very happy if they both will become active as MCs...(HJH...we don't like seeing you kissing other girl than Yura)...so pls magic thread...tell Style Log PD to ask HJH and KAY to be their MC's...this is the right time...kkkk.....now i need to sleep...need to see HJH and KAY in my dream...sweet dream JJONGAH SHIPPER...Saranghaeee.....

Guest amiphan0204

My eye sight is notgood but i'm really sensitive about couple thing and i'm 80-90% sure it's our seoul wolf ring kkkkkk

Guest amiphan0204

OMG those 4 guys are so funny. Acting like this on national tv and on live broadcast. They sure don't have a fear. Imagine your family and friends seing you drooling on tv.

I think they should fear of ...... their gf :))

Guest prism2103
wow not only is yura stunning but she was such a professional at mcing today. 
she's had a few occasions to mc at music stations BUT THIS. to mc w this many ppl & where the competition is unsettling b/c of the large scale, & the decisions & votes at the spur of the moment is amazing. im real happy yura got this opportunity too! 

@ 1st i was afraid yura would be uncomfortable b/c of the scale of kpopstar, & how haters might bash yura for participating in kpop star b/c she's not the main vocal in her gp. it's her 1st time so she did stutter a little bit. nevertheless she did an EXCEPTIONAL JOB. & IM SO PROUD OF MY GIRL :x :x 
i bet jong quickly hopped into his car, & streamed kpop star live to see how his girl was doing 
GREAT JOB YURA! 

edit: looking at the picture isn't she an angel in the midst of darkness? lol maybe it was the spotlight or her dazzling white dress but she's got this goddess aura going on.
& i looked on naver there was an article about how male fans were all quick to catch a glimpse of yura. watching the clip made me laugh so hard. the male fans were so cute. behind yura they were really interested to see how she looked LOL (knowing they were on live television, didn't matter) seeing their goddess did. :))  

NOW we have every sunday to look forward to! jjongah forever! 
CAIMySaVAAA5Go5.jpg
O:-)  O:-)     O:-)  O:-) O:-)  O:-) 

Archived