[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

I'm Sure Yesterday White Day Date With Wifey Kim AhYng, Thats Why He Is All Bright And Cheerful Today...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys this guy if u want to see his bright smile, make sure someone hv to make a date or any meeting between him n ahyoung 1/2 weeks/ days before... then we will be able to see his bright smile n his cheerful .. we really really really missed ur laughter handsome jjong..

Yeah. All of jjongah shippers know jong. Something gud must be happened. it's can be seen on your Smile. U must be feeling great after past 2 days. Your love battery ia fully charged ..... :x :):)>-

Guest hjjdai5y

ROUGH TRANSLATION INKIGAYO

J: let me prepare special lunch box.Boyfriend  one spoon~ (name of idol if I'm not mistaken) ten spoon~

CAHOS_CUYAA6_GZ.png

CAHOSjJUsAAKz3U.png

CAHOTAAUQAEaRS9.png

Jonghyunie one spoon~ reminds you of AY? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

oh jjong... everyday you always handsome.. he meet ahyoung on thursday and friday and maybe last night jjong and ahyoung have a love call too..

Yura: jjong oppa happy white day..

jjong: happy white day too ahyoung ah.. saranghae ahyoung gongju..

his bright smile because the power of love.. hihi.. :x :\">

Guest TFS-Yeo

I think this is the reason why he looks so bright today on inkigayo:

1. We all know he spent 2 awards days with his lovely girl as well

2. Even absolutely he feel so proud being ahyoung's man on the 2nd award's day when ahyoung transformed become pretty black swan. Sit, talked, laughed together on that day.

3. -maybe- candlelight dinner for celebrating white day with ahyoung yestrday !!!!

4. He will meet ahyoung (AGAIN) today or mybe they both already plan something ???

he can hide his feeling towards ahyoung from us but THAT ear-to-ear's smile ??? aigooo Hong seobang, be careful, we were born to be jjongah FBI !! =)) \m/ :-\"

Guest dhardjakusumah

He looks so happy because yesterday THEY KISSED....popo kiss anieyo....Lips,he finally could feel the MOIST now...hahaha....right HJH shi?

Guest koreanway11

why jjong is more than happy today?

*he witnessed that jjongah fever is still there

*he is more giddy than usual when he is with yura...like his smile is more wider

*he had an instant date with his gorgeous, eye dropping ex-wife...hehe the magic is still there

*he was able to celebrate white day with her...even earlier than one day

*their tandem is well loved more than bashed

*surprise surprise his name is still tag with yura even after wgm

*yura will be a part of sbs even for a short while

*whatever they have is not contained within wgm

*vindication that jjongah is a very popular couple evident in search naver daeum

Guest dhardjakusumah
SBS inkigayo has just finished....and now,where's he heading to??go to have lunch with his manager while waiting for his princess MCing her new program....and when it's over they'll meet somewhere,and these 2 managers become their bodyguard,make sure no one disturb another JJONGAH lovely date.I think both manager give them support to date as long as they behave hahaha...the manager can't say ANdWheee...since the support from their fans are getting stronger these days....hahaha...i'm jealous, i wish i were HJH OR YURA'S MANAGER so i can witness their next romantic scene every time they meet....kkkkkkkkkk........

Guest kangchi13

hahaha count me too!! they really have something!! hahaha  :-bd

I TRUST YOU LADIES.... :))

and
and
I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF HIS AHYOUNG-IE .....
HONG JONG HYUN GOT SCORED WITH HER AFTER THAT NIGHT..... 3 POINTS :o)

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@Kangchi13   YOU Just WOKE UP Is iT My Boy...What Have You Done To Yourself Yesterday...Energy Worn Out?

Hong Jong Hyun-shi, are you looking at the camera?
don't be afraid.
we help you to choose the right camera.
stay cool n keep doing your secret work under the table.
10995236_618714371606312_74972520_n.jpg

cr. pic to 3jhlove on Instagram
i'm so sorry Hong Jong Hyun-shi, that camera behind you.

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@chrissa31  Thank You My Dear for the info,  I shall watch her only but not the singer and the judges.....ONLY Her...

Coz I Dont Understand Korean Language..SO ALL I Can Do Is Focusing ON  AHYongie

Archived