[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the rating is " kitu kitu waE ??" Still the same...?! Hmmm lets see the rating next week, I'm only curious about the rating not to watch the another episode of next WGM EPISODE...n =))

Eckekeke... Looks like its low... Right? Bwahahaha... I got curious so i watch in youtube... It feels like WE GOT MARRIED GAG SHOW... Don't have that feeeellllssss.. U know the sweetness and stufff... Sincere feelingsss... =))

Anyways, Aha!!! SUNDAY COUPLE IS BORN! Wohooo! Excited! Jjongah Sunday!

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@dee_230208  WOWww...Juts Woow..

Please Upload This Videos In You Tube.....hahahaha

IF THIS IS THE SONG FOR ME LISTen WELL I WOULD CHOOSE THIS FMS FOR THE MV Itself..  100% Approved Of The Song and VERY MUCH Worth To Listen Because It is SO JJONGAH and NOTHING CAN REPLACE That Scene ......THE FMV Shown NATURAL SKINSHIP Rather THE Original MV For The SOng...HAHAHAHAHAH

PLeasae Upload In YOU TUBE and I BET It Will Get 1million Viewing Compared To The Original MV....I BET My Neck And My Leg...

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

I Watched The ORIGINAL MV ONLY Once...BUT...

I CAN WATCH THIS EVERY DAY Upteen Times.....hahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DHB0ASFBnws

@gusty_fitri you can also try http://connectcast.tv/kgp700

Thank you it's work now .......... I enjoy to watch just because the MC .... kkk   :D

Note : wah Jjong you must remember what you had see at friday so sunday you close that eyes for othe girls OK

@dee_230208

WOWww...Juts Woow..

Please Upload This Videos In You Tube.....hahahaha

IF THIS IS THE SONG FOR ME LISTen WELL I WOULD CHOOSE THIS FMS FOR THE MV Itself..  100% Approved Of The Song and VERY MUCH Worth To Listen Because It is SO JJONGAH and NOTHING CAN REPLACE That Scene ......THE FMV Shown NATURAL SKINSHIP Rather THE Original MV For The SOng...HAHAHAHAHAH

PLeasae Upload In YOU TUBE and I BET It Will Get 1million Viewing Compared To The Original MV....I BET My Neck And My Leg...

yes..this mv is so jjongah.

N like i write before when upload this mv here. Its not me who made it. (I don't have any skill in it. This mv is already on youtube . Its made by s producer. Just search it on youtube . All the jjongah mv made by s producer are so daebak.

how this inkigayo work? is it live performance or pre-recording?

or just some part is live and some part is pre-record? 

Archived