[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NatalieM

I don't know if this will make you happy or even more sad but the "ChunCheon Holiday" was correctly named and has no relation to the Nami Island filming...

Why? Because they went to film the MV in ChunCheon: the small amusement park, the biking scenes, the gathering of friends, even Yoon HyunSang playing the piano. ALL filmed in ChunCheon.

Apart from the office scene, which was filmed after.

Guest NatalieM

@NatalieM

I don't know if this will make you happy or even more sad but the "ChunCheon Holiday" was correctly named and has no relation to the Nami Island filming...

Why? Because they went to film the MV in ChunCheon: the small amusement park, the biking scenes, the gathering of friends, even Yoon HyunSang playing the piano. ALL filmed in ChunCheon.

Apart from the office scene, which was filmed after.

@Grimm_Jagg hahahahahahha maybe im too over love for jjongah so my delulu is over too hehehehehe............

but excuse my delulu chingu.......... :)>- :)>-

Guest luciamisae

@dee_230208 : Waaaoww daebak FMV......

honestly i just watched the complete MV of yoon hyun sang yesterday, and i feel like stupid because i can't hold my tears when i saw HJH crying scene. he tottaly put all of his emotion when did those scene. even his ear getting red, and his voice getting husky. his acting is daebak....charahanda HJH!!!

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing:

WGM   IC (reference)
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0
Saturday, February 14, 2015 4.9 13.7
Saturday, February 07, 2015 4.9 12.7

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

KEmMdbk.png

Guest Fatih07

Stop Look at Hong Jong-Hyun" Yura ... voluminous's been hidden or ~ '(cable TV Broadcasting Awards) [sS photos & Talk]
Approved 14/03/2015 10:07:46
[sSTV ancient prefecture News] Yura. Yura is strutting brought a sense of volume discount devastated the 'cable TV Awards' red carpet!

A Girl's Day Yura Hong Jong-Hyun and get off at 'We Got Married' cable TV Awards red carpet to attend the dizzy, cleavage, wear a dress I've exposed the body intact. Girl's Day Yura has attended 13 pm Seoul Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) 'cable TV Awards' 20th anniversary event in alrimteo neundeyo brighter the red carpet.

In particular, Girl's Day Yura suffered a micro mini dress Black & Gold discount. Here is the line long dress flapping in the wind as it did welcome. Yura is unusually (?) Was still giddy expose cleavage neundeyo caught the eye. Hwinalrineun hair and dress in the wind receives a lot of attention of reporters and fans on hanmom awarded the elastic on hanmom.

"Hong Jong-Hyun. - Are you watching this?"

Guest cr1mson

Based on HJH personality, I think he doesn't mind AY wearing such kind of dress, as long she wear it in a proper event and where he can accompany her as well.

Okay i'll try and translate what's written about HJH under one of the pics in this news article ^^

http://www.ahatv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=306115

엄청난 볼륨감! 홍종현 왔다 그래서~

Revealing Dress*! That's because Hong JongHyun is coming~

*meaning translation, sorry couldn't find a matching word in eng and literal trans sounds weird (Huge Volume) :P

Seems like the writer is a fan LOL

instead of 

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple

can we change it as:

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - SUNDAY MC Couple

now? hahahhahahhahahahhah
=)) =D> :x

i have a feeling they talked about this MC THINGY...  or could it be? they were just meant to be??? hahaha
:-? :-? ;) >:) 8->

I VOTE FOR 5&6 food and travel. imagined they travel all over korea as fun as when they go to the nami island. it would be fun! and plus observing culinary in each every place will be dayum~ we already seen them in wgm, their wgm is more like food brodcasting. AND as a  couple. maybe like "tour for two" traveling program? like tasty road but added traveling and focusing the convinient way to travel for couple.

okay, i'm over excited and i know you're not the PD (are you??) but this is my wish magical thread, let us see your another work haha. if I asked too much about the program, let me give the simplest wish: let them dating for real. amen  :\"> 

@cochoyahoo27, unfortunately I am not PD...I am just a normal fan who full of delulu as everyone else....but with our crazy support..that will bring the attention of PD....and yes this is a magical threat!!! amen.....

Guest venthia_stv

i upload it with my phone too. Its work for me. keep refreshing this page. Or u can find it in youtube. Search by any possible key words. Such as yoon hyun sang or jjongah or s producer.

Woahh,, that FMV is so DAEBAK,, i can't hold my tears after watch that FMV.. Gumawong chinggu ^^

Guest luciamisae

hmmm about the hottie dress, yesterday i had saturday meeting in the office ( thaks God JJongAh has over....) when i had coffee break i open this thread and  i have my office mate beside me when i open the page AHATV, and fancam of Broadcast TV Cable Award ...my office mate commented to the picture when HJH sit beside AY in Broadcast TV Cable Award  he said..if i sit beside that girl who wore such a dress whose hottie body, and i am taller than her, i know what the view i see...it's heaven... PABOYA.......kkkkkkkk.... ( i don't know about you HJH..do you see heaven too?...kkkkkkk)

i guess not just the "size" that make it out, the dress contributes too. i think the dress that AY wore is like a corset so it make more WOW......

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing:

WGM   IC (reference)
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0
Saturday, February 14, 2015 4.9 13.7
Saturday, February 07, 2015 4.9 12.7

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

KEmMdbk.png

So the rating is " kitu kitu waE ??" Still the same...?! Hmmm lets see the rating next week, I'm only curious about the rating not to watch the another episode of next WGM EPISODE...n =))

Archived