[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjongahlove_stv

do you guy know where the scarf that hongjonghyun gave to yura is from?? please help me find it!!! i really love it!!! 

Seems every Jjongah shipper here is very loyal to our couple....i'm not interested in watching new wgm...i prefer rewatched jjongah from ep 1-40 again and again,and i know soon we'll have another moment with them...don't know why but,after their moments together yesterday, they'll get an offer again to be partner on the new show...and they'll receive lots of award in the future...some of PDs who came to PD awards must be busy planning their best job to put our JJONGAH on new program...always praying for you JJONGAH...

I saw in my fb wall the new wgm couple quickly skip then open my ig check to Mr.Hong ig re-watch jjongah ep.

:x :x :x

I'm bored -___-" what are you doing guys?

Usually at this hour I'm busy translating and giggling here and there and now seriously I don't know what to do.. even doing other things does not make me feel happy -_____-" ~X(
WGM feel really empty without them.. something is missing there :(

This is only the first week.. how should I cope with this in the future aaaaakh!!! ~X(
I miss them... a lot :((

same here... usually at this hour on saturday i was keep on push the refresh button waiting for your translation.. Ottoke?!

Guest mmj_leong

Talking about Fate

I dont think this was mentioned this here but HJY also performed at the award yesterday,and guess what she sang?

Her latest song Cheer Up, and the very same congratulatory song she sang at Jjongah's rooftop wedding

The first time they listen to HJY singing Love Battery together was on the first day they met and got married,

and the next time they hear HJY sang it again was the first time they were seated together at an award when they are no longer "married". I can't imagine what was going through their minds, but I do feel like giggling when I imagine them thinking simultaneously,"it's our Song!" .Not a romantic number for the Jjongah's memories,but a mega-hit Trot love song lol

Then I wonder how and what HJY thinks looking at HJH & YR seated side by side at the award and getting along well. :)

I like the special fate of HJY and Love Battery with Jjongah. :D

I saw Jjong pass by in the video 00.40 huajangsil again Hong Jong Hyun ssi? :)

Guest ahyoung13_stv

Hi , i'm new member 

I've just found this video on Youtube , video of jong came back to his seat after received award

I was hoping, since they attend PD award...I wish those PD find them interesting and re-watch all the episode of WGM. Then from there, they will invite them to:

1) Games program - since they both good in playing games and they can take all sort of punishment

2) Photo-shooting - since they are visual couple, couple magazine shoot will be so great

3) Radio - Yura can be a great radio DJ

4) Drama - since both of them receive award from Cable TV now

5) Food program - since both of them enjoy food so much, I know jjong reaction abit.....but well, with Yura together, they have the chemistry...

6) Travel program - they have been travel to so many places during WGM, the way they enjoy their travel, food and games...so entertaining

last but not least

7) CF - they are so good in CF, ramen, kimchi and beef....asak asak..asak jingie...

WISH~~~~~~

^:)^

I found this

Has anyone watch it yet before? is it posted before? (I am sorry if this a repost)

Hong Jong Hyun is one of the guest star. Lets watch it to pass the boring time lil bit.

vid cr:kbsworld@youtube

edit: still boring (after watching it, knowing Hong Jong Hyun diidnt have proper air time/scene in this), i should just go back watching JjongAh episode only

:))

i keep visit this thread to see what Yura and Jonghyun is doing. 

i also lost  interest to watch WGM. still miss JJongAh Couple.  
i knew CNBLUE's Jonghyun in WGM  but i don't feel to make screen cap like i always did for Jjongah.
My tumblr also full with JjongAh...

tumblr_nl7hdpQmGs1rnphv0o1_540.png

this is so cute.. knowing that they already left the program but still.. people around them considered them still... together... hihihi PLUS they are in SBS channel not MBC.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt_wOapPlas

Talking about Fate

Hong Jin Young congratulated them one hour after they first met,then sang at their rooftop wedding.  HJY who cried at the end of Jjongah's virtual marriage,she who is so fond of the Jjongah Couple.

Imagine how HJH and YR felt and react when they watch her perform that song yesterday.

The first time they listen to HJY singing Love Battery together was on the first day they met and got married,

and the next time they hear HJY sang it again was the first time they were seated together at an award when they are no longer "married". I can't imagine what was going through their minds, but I do feel like giggling when I imagine them thinking simultaneously,"it's our Song!" 

Then I wonder how and what HJY thinks looking at HJH & YR seated side by side at the award and getting along well. :)

... yeah you are right!!! bet both JH & AY were looking at each other, laughing and giggling  while swaying to the rhythm of the song   =)) =))

I'm sure Jjong will got a lot of call from his friends

:)

hahaha ... I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW CHAOTIC THEIR CONVERSATION WOULD BE !!! AND I BET JONGHYUN WILL BE BOASTING WITH PRIDE SAYING -- THAT'S MY AHYOUNGIE, SHE'S MY WIFE & SHE'S MINE -- SO YOU GUYS BETTER KEEP OFF HER!!!   =))   =))

judging from his behaviour towards her yesterday -- AhYoung being so elegantly & gorgeously HOT -- a new side of JongHyun was discovered ... his POSSESSIVENESS over his wife   :x  :\">

:x :x :x :\"> :\"> :x :x   see what LOVE can do ....    :-*   :-*   :-*

I was hoping, since they attend PD award...I wish those PD find them interesting and re-watch all the episode of WGM. Then from there, they will invite them to:

1) Games program - since they both good in playing games and they can take all sort of punishment

2) Photo-shooting - since they are visual couple, couple magazine shoot will be so great

3) Radio - Yura can be a great radio DJ

4) Drama - since both of them receive award from Cable TV now

5) Food program - since both of them enjoy food so much, I know jjong reaction abit.....but well, with Yura together, they have the chemistry...

6) Travel program - they have been travel to so many places during WGM, the way they enjoy their travel, food and games...so entertaining

last but not least

7) CF - they are so good in CF, ramen, kimchi and beef....asak asak..asak jingie...

WISH~~~~~~

^

:)

^

I VOTE FOR 5&6 food and travel. imagined they travel all over korea as fun as when they go to the nami island. it would be fun! and plus observing culinary in each every place will be dayum~ we already seen them in wgm, their wgm is more like food brodcasting. AND as a  couple. maybe like "tour for two" traveling program? like tasty road but added traveling and focusing the convinient way to travel for couple.

okay, i'm over excited and i know you're not the PD (are you??) but this is my wish magical thread, let us see your another work haha. if I asked too much about the program, let me give the simplest wish: let them dating for real. amen  :\">

Archived