[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest cr1mson

He takes care his eyes very well.

Good job Hong Jong Hyun-shi.
He got vitamin A.

Nah, he just want to make sure her assets protected properly.

He doesn't need to take a glance like that for his eyes as he got license to already LOL

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cr1mson

O-Ow. The "wolf" fanboys of this forum are awake @cr1mson @Yhyksk

We won't missed the beautiful stuffs for sure >:)

Guest Bee94

Finally done with midterms..I haven't been on here in like 2 weeks and I still have 200+ pages to catch up on but... OMGHAJAKALAKJAJALA all these new updates on our couple is making me so crazy and happy ahhh! Our beautiful jjongah carrying on with their lovey dovey selves even though their stint on WGM ended. It definitely helps me with the healing process of not seeing them on Friday nights anymore hahaha. I love how comfortable they are with each other still and how it seems like nothing had changed...if anything, gotten closer. That's what I really like about jjongah. They don't rush things. They took everything slow during WGM but we're very true to their feelings throughout it. Whether they are together or are getting closer by the day..we all support them wholeheartedly! Can't wait for Girls day comeback so that jjong can totally fawn over her and use his mc status as an excuse to be with her loool. I thought I'd be super sad once they finished WGM but they just keep giving us all these appearances/moments! Love love love it!

As always jjongah fighting ❤️

yura has been updated many short videos on girlsdayphoto IG.

https://instagram.com/girlsdayphoto/

please someone brings all that videos in this forum.
i can't embedding videos from instagram,
i'm using PC.

yura has been updated many short videos on girlsdayphoto IG.
https://instagram.com/girlsdayphoto/

please someone bring all that videos in this forum.
i can't embedding videos from instagram,
i'm using PC.

that the old video of ah young not the new one.

:P

Guest cr1mson

So the better say is :

about "that"...hmmmm..
in Hong Jong Hyun HAND, we trust.
he knows well his girlfriend sizes.

:D

Not mere the sizes, he knows all the details such as the elasticity, pressure etc.

All test conducted using his HAND

So its true that in his HAND we trust.

I better get out here before someone throwing something at me b-(

Not mere the sizes, he knows all the details such as the elasticity, pressure etc.

Come here boy. This ahjuma will give u a high kick....

>:/

hmmm...what to watch...hmmm...why I'm feeling weird..hmmm..something wrong today....hmm :-w 

And dear shippers ...please stop posts about Yura's body parts..why?..because Mr.Jong will be angry X( ...and then he'll kill us just with his angry gaze...I warn you!...Mr.Jong..may I stare at her??..I'm a girl..don't be mad..I'm a girl..jinja..may I??..ohh..thank you..kamsahamnida ^:)^

Guest mmj_leong

Em...what conversation will it be when this two love bird sit together..

AY: oppa waso? We are same table haha! My seat is here.

Jjong: where is mine? Let me see..oh..mine is there..em..moola I want to sit here next to you.. (shy)

AY: oppa, I saw your MV... your kiss scene so natural hahaha!

Jjong: what are you talking about.. I did my best... is for work..you know...

AY: of course I know & I understand. It seems you owe me many kisses haha!

Jjong: how can you said it so easily like that... (shy & blush)

AY: oppa, you cry too at the end of the MV. Same as mine! The MV I took for Sojin unnie solo. I cried hard.. It took an hour for the cry scene...

Jjong: ah..jinjia? Must be really hard for you.. I'm professional I made it one go.

AY: wa... daebak! You make it in one shot? Wa..wa...

Jjong: I'm really sad! Because our show end not long ago..I think of you... The lyrics of the song make me miss you more... and all the scene I took in this MV just like all the things I've done with you! But you're not there...I'm really sad..so when I think of it my tears cant stop..

AY: ah...miaan oppa...jinjia pusange...nadoo I miss you too..after the show... I feel unreal that the show end..kwenchana! I feel good now coz we can meet anytime for meal or drink soju magueli more flexible haha!

Jjong: tomorrow you don't have schedule right?

AY: Eung...Weh?

Jjong: I bring you out for meat haha! (Shy)

AY: jinjia? Kede! Haha! Wa...kugi! ♡♡ oh? Tomorrow is white day...ei..

Jjong: Eung..tomorrow is white day (shy) I want to spend the time with you ♡♡

This is only a SMALL PART of the conversation. They have whole night! Can you imagine chinggu?! Wa...jinjia they talk a lot haha! ♡♡♡

because of you, yura-shi.

my reputasion in this forum became bad.

all credits to you, Hong Jong Hyun-shi.
you are my friend.

B-)

Don't worry... I still believe you're innocent and pure, just as "innocent" as your avatar profile pic... =)) hahaaha

Happy white day from girlsday! Hong jong hyun-ssi please listen to this song. If you’re going to confess to yura today she will accept you

Because Yura don’t wanna be just friends anymore... The lyrics it's so jjongah *delululalaland*

Guest Tinkiebell

i am pretty sure that they arranged the seats, just look at it was done at MBC ent award, but i am not sure why they arranged Yura's seat between HJH and his co-star

it should be HJH sitting between them.  Idk, it's kind off lol

anyway, happy that they were seen together again, even happier to see their interactions, they werent awkward or anything, it must be because they have ended their wgm filming not too long ago.  I have read/heard that fan acc says they were pretty chatty? any confirmnations to it?

@hihi_hehe , nope, a fan account confirmed that it was not a reserved seating. They sat next to each other on their own accord.

And yes the fans that went to the awards ceremony and took all those pics and fancam said that they were very chatty that evening; talking, smiling and laughing. Even the media caught that and mentioned it in one of the news articles, as translated by @tituyphing here:

http://forums.soompi.com/En/discussion/comment/28348870/#Comment_28348870

I have this funny scenario that flew into my mind when I saw that picture of our Ulsan Princess being followed by our Mr. Jjong Bond.. It's like,

"Yep, husband is here. Now back-off people... =; "

And then, when he sees guys looking at her woman, Jonghyun be like..

loljj_zps7dmftnt2.jpg

"I. SEE. YOU."   :)) :)) :))

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_eu3102758lc0

Our JH made a mark in his lady already during the MBC awards. Sorry guys but, KAY is HJH. Sorry ladies, HJH is KAY. ;)) ;))

lol. Happy Saturday shippers~ :)

Archived