[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

attention to dispatch and all paparazi.. i am wait your photo or picture from jjongah couple.. today is white day.. maybe jjong and ahyoung will celebrate and have a dinner at HSC restaurant or beef restaurant.. So please send your spy to follow them.. please forgive me.. i am too curious about them.. hikss... still in delulu land.. X_X #-o

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DEBb1430293773
Just for FUN:

I don't know what it says, but it's funny there are articles where the title says Yura's bosom is C-cup and D-cup (using google translate). Which is which? Seriously Korea, you're still at it?hmnnn... :-? You're not that updated then?!..tsk![-(......But have no fear! Because Jong knows. All you have to do is ask him :P =)) ....For sure he knows it, he surely felt it when he piggyback her a couple of times. Not only that, they hugged tightly at the end and there's also the lifting hug., right? ;)=))   

Guest dhardjakusumah

@Yhyksk isn't that the yoghurt beverage commercial that HJH in it?will he come for the grand opening?yeaaaaayyy....will be looking forward for it and also for mizuno party on March 28...and japan fan meeting...

I don't know what it says, but it's funny there are articles where the title says Yura's bosom is C-cup and D-cup (using google translate). Which is which? Seriously Korea, you're still at it?hmnnn... :-? You're not that updated then?!..tsk!

[-(

......But have no fear! Because Jong knows. All you have to do is ask him 

:P

=)) ....

For sure he knows it, he surely felt it when he piggyback her a couple of times. Not only that, they hugged tightly at the end and there's also the lifting hug., right? 

;)

=))   

about "that"...hmmmm..

in Hong Jong Hyun, we trust.
he knows well his girlfriend sizes.

CACEIANVAAAatjp.jpg

B-)

Guys, i know y yura didnt update her twitter before going to this award. It is because if she update on twitter, a lot of jjongah fans or his/her fans will come n they will get more attention than others. n suddenly she appear in her wonderful dress n got more attention from the fans n reporters...

Any news from them.. missed them... boring nothing to do...

Guys, i know y yura didnt update her twitter before going to this award. It is because if she update on twitter, a lot of jjongah fans or his/her fans will come n they will get more attention than others. n suddenly she appear in her wonderful dress n got more attention from the fans n reporters...

Any news from them.. missed them...

be strong ahjumma.

keep calm and wait until tomorrow.

keep-calm-and-wait-until-tomorrow.png

:))

Today is not like the other Saturdays, no more dugeun dugeun pang pang feels c/o Jjongah via WGM.

Had we not received the epic feels this past two days today might feel empty, call me delulu, but somehow JjongAh have their ways of taking care of us unknowingly. :)

Guest sjdh13

JongHyun fanpage update:テーマ:FROM JONGHYUN

안녕하세요. 홍종현입니다.

오늘이 화이트데이 였네요. 

요즘 스케줄과 공연준비로 정신없이 보내다 보니 오늘이

화이트데이라는걸 이제야 알았습니다.

오늘 하루 행복한 하루가 되셨으면 좋겠습니다.

저는 지금 팬분들을 만날 생각에 설레기도 하고 긴장도 되는데요.

열심히 공연 준비하고 있으니 기대많이 해주시구요.

요즘 감기가 유행이라고 합니다.

감기 조심하시고 건강한 모습으로 우리 만나요.

Hi, this is Hong JongHyun

So, today is white day.
Nowadays, while spending the days "crazily" because of my schedule and preparation for my (fan meeting) performance I just knew that today is white day.

I hope today will be a happy day.

Thinking about meeting all of you makes me feel excited and nervous as well.
Since I'm working hard to prepare for the performance, please look forward to it.
Nowadays it's very easy to catch a cold, be careful not to catch a cold and let's meet with a healthy body.

Guest cr1mson

about "that"...hmmmm..

in Hong Jong Hyun, we trust.
he knows well his girlfriend sizes.

B-)

As big as his palms b-(

Guest rant567

hi guys.

I am so sorry before hands but would you please put the 'sexual' remarks under the spoiler? I know that I might be too much but I feel a bit uncomfortable reading it. Especially because I dont think that if Ahyoung/Jjong were here, they would be comfortable reading about it either. Well, I am not them, obviously, but just in case they were lurking, you dont wanna shock them? :)

Sorry about that. I dont mean to offend any one. I just think we could put the joke not out of hands or at least put those under the spoiler and give it a warning so not to shock people with a weak heart like me?

:)

Archived