[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

daneeollie said: @Tinkiebell‌ Ah, thx for ur quick research. I read on magazine some years ago about a member of a girl band that has a great talent on art but I can't remember who is she. But after u post the pict of Yura, now I realize it's her! I envy her talent :x About the weight..well, only Yura knows her real weight ㅋㅋㅋ Yura, and the bungee jump worker   :))
@vondy13, thanks for posting those subbed images, lol at Yura preparing herself for the jump by singing the alphabets and Twinkle twinkle. Kudos to Jong Hyun for keeping his calm. If I were him, I'd be rolling on the floor, laughing my behind off so loudly, I wouldn't be able to jump anymore. Let alone, lift her in my arm AND jump.   :))
 @colourgrae, Yes, that was very swoon worthy. Jong Hyun is so manly! Did you see how he patted her back after the jump?  

@Tinklebell  Yeah, he's a sweet guy and trying hard to be a good husband. I had my doubts that he would be able to be anything but awkward, but I'm wrong. Good thing they pushed him right into the marriage ceremony and into the honeymoon. It didn't leave time for him to over think things.  Hahaha their marriage is like the bungee jump.

@shaufyqynezani Looking for the name of the couple hottie in tumbrl. Gif not mine. @Tinkiebell no problem . I love this two. class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
 I look and I look forward to tomorrow episode was released in English.And anothers cute gif <3

tumblr_n7ivmbCnl11r0jxwqo2_250.giftumblr_n7ivmbCnl11r0jxwqo1_250.gif
cr: yourfutureblank
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . He look her so romantictumblr_n7j2096GYo1r0jxwqo2_500.gif
tumblr_n7j2096GYo1r0jxwqo1_500.gif
cr: yourfutureblank

Guest לי�ור �ורן

Hey .... there such a cute cp... and ge is.....hot lol. Its just me or his hands are debak... very manly. His palms i mean...

I love this couple I haven't followed WGM bu now am gor them. I cannot wait for the subs to come out. Hong Jong Hyun is so sweet but I would never be as brave as Yura was. My fear of height is so bad that I cannot go on those mini rollercoaster. It must have hurt him holding her the whole time through the bungee jump that part made me swoon 

Guest prism2103

they are so cute together! was going to give up wgm all together after sunhwa & kwanghee couple. now im super excited for next week! 
going to rewatch jonghyun's manly moments and our sweetest yura again & again.  :))  :x  :\">

dramaluv3r101 said:   class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Hong Jong Hyun Takes a Wild Guess at Girl’s Day Yura’s Weight on “We Got Married”deedeegii June 22, 2014On the June 21 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” virtual couple Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’sYura went bungee jumping together.

Prior to actually bungee jumping, a worker told the two of them that their weight measurements were required for safety precautions. When Yura heard this, she showed hesitation and stated that she didn’t want to go through with it anymore. However, she ultimately agreed to have her weight measured after making the worker promise to keep it a secret.

The couple decided to bungee jump together, meaning that Hong Jong Hyun had to carry Yura in his arms when jumping.

In a personal interview with producers following the bungee jump, the actor was asked to guess Yura’s weight, to which he replied, “I really don’t know women’s weights. Since she [Yura] is very tall, would she be 60kg?”

According to Yura’s profile, her actual height and weight are 168cm (~5ft 1in) and 49kg (108 pounds). Viewers’ responses expressed their amusement at Hong Jong Hyun’s overestimated guess of his wife’s weight.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/22/hong-jong-hyun-takes-a-wild-guess-at-girls-day-yuras-weight-on-we-got-married/#.U6bMEpRdXno

Guest mase207

Another great episode. I haven't been this excited for every Saturday since Taeun ended. There is something different with how this couple approaches the WGM concept and format. This might be a bit off topic, but Taeun often times did their own thing and did things genuinely, often times ignoring the fact that they are on TV. In that sense, this couple is similar. Yura waves and talks to cameramen, and she doesn't act at all. Her breakdown at the top of the platform was very, very real. I've always been a fan of Yura, and I'm glad a person like her is on WGM; she could care less about the cameras or the fact that it's a TV show. She'll act the way she'd act normally. I don't know much about JH, but from what I can tell, he's a very genuine and naturally awkward guy. However, we can all see just how quickly he's warmed up to adorable Yura.

I study Communications in college and part of what we learn is nonverbal communication. There is a lot of information that our body language gives away subconsciously. Not only did Yura hug JH tightly when she was scared of bungee jumping, JH held her tightly as well. It's a reciprocation of reactions that shows that there is mutual interest. Yura was burying her face into his shoulder, and JH was even patting her back to calm her down after the jump. In my opinion, this is the best natural chemistry I've seen between a couple since Taeun. It is very clear that the two of them are quite happy and interested in one another.

With regards to the RC thing... as a guy, it really is hard to keep composure like JH did. I really liked how he reacted, and it makes me approve of him even more. Instead of getting mad, he seemed like he found Yura's overapologetic nature to be very cute... that smile of his when she was blowdrying the RC is priceless :))

Guest daneeollie

Guys..do u have WGM link just for this couple part? I dont wanna watch another couple. Its too long just to wait for this couple in the last part of every eps :((

@daneeollie If you want to watch all of theirs an a little of the others
http://www.yourupload.com/watch/2y5X59

http://www.yourupload.com/watch/d65Uwb

When the window shows up, just click the Close ad. 2Youngs have a part in the beginning. If you want to skip ads, just quickly click the arrow when the video stops and you'll pass the ads.Have fun

LavelyShai said: This episode was really good, they're matched very well. I love how attentive Jong Hyun is with her, he listens to everything she says. I didn't even realize how good of a listener he was until he mentioned she said she couldn't hold onto anything for too long & she did let go after like a second lol He never got impatient with her and calmly waited until she was okay enough to bungee jump with him. 
Is anyone loving at how easy they're getting along? I think Jin Young's advice worked, when he is comfortable enough he does little skinship here & there. 

Guest wishstarz

Can't even imagine meeting a guy, getting married within two hours, going on a honeymoon, bungee jumping with husband holding you like a baby, scared too death and then crying in front of the guy and breaking his toy?  WoW!

Who's just amazed and loving how she can shake her whole body when she is nervous and/or excited? 

She really is honest and pure as HJY said and he is really loving every moment with her. @LavelyShai you are right he listens and remembers everything she says, what a wonderful trait to have in a husband.  They both have wonderful traits to have in a marriage! 

Can't wait to find out what happened when they cooked!  

Guest Fannie J

Im not often watch WGM's show but now im in love with this couple. I don't know why but I noticed Yura during ''Something'' and i started like her. She's a smile person, she made people laugh even they called her ''babo'' (silly) ! :x :x Now, I knew that she joined WGM w HJH i feel more excited and looking for this couple :) HJH is a model, i watched some drama that he joined i knew he was a cold person :x ( lolz, i love cold boy ) . I worried that Yura can annoy him cuz her laugh but it wasn't. I glad that Yura made him laughed. :x I dont' know what he felt about Yura but im sure Yura  had feeling with him. ( Girls we know how a girl fall in love xD xD ) Can't wait to see more romantic scenes >.<  :x :x
10464388_774722469234365_272785321988453

Guest hanikyu

Hiii everyone i really want 2 join this ship bcz i like HJH couple....I watched their video many times n i knewvJHH smile more often since every week bcz yuraThis is new article about yura bcz i cant post the article so i just copy the linkhttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-is-sexy-in-white-for-the-star-magazine

Archived