[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun get shy during their first meeting on 'We Got Married' + preview cuts

June 6, 2014 @ 4:01 am
Girls-Day-Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1402031837

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun made fans squeal with their thrilling first meeting in preview cuts for 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun to have their wedding next week on 'We Got Married'

On the upcoming episode, the couple were only aware of their interview for the show, but were surprised to receive mission cards. Hong Jong Hyun tried to find clues about his wife at the MBC broadcast station, while Yura couldn't hold in her shyness and butterflies in her stomach, surprising her members with this never-before-seen side of her. 

The clues finally led Hong Jong Hyun to Girl's Day's dressing room, and it's reported that he knew right away that Yura was his onscreen wife.

Catch their entrance on June 7 at 5 PM KST!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-get-shy-during-their-first-meeting-on-we-got-married-preview-cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-8YYVlDXw

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura Have Their First Meeting on “We Got Married”

deedeegii June 6, 2014 
hong-jong-hyun-yura-800x450.png

Just last week, it was announced that model and actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day member Yura would be joining “We Got Married” as a new ‘married’ couple, following the exit of the Jung-Jung couple. Recently, the two of them had their very first meeting for the show.

Model-actor Hong Jong Hyun, who is famous for being a chic and self-contained person, has met his match on MBC’s variety program “We Got Married – Season 4” with Girl’s Day’s Yura, who is cheerful and full of aegyo.

The two stars arrived to their first filming without knowing that they would actually be meeting one another. Thinking that he would only be doing a pre-interview, Hong Jong Hyun was surprised to receive a mission card telling him to search all around the MBC building in order to receive hints about his new wife-to-be.

Meanwhile, Yura received a mission card while she was in a waiting room with the rest of the Girl’s Day members who teased her for being unusually shy and acting unlike her normal self.

After searching far and wide, Hong Jong Hyun arrived in front of Girl’s Day’s waiting room. He said that he knew right away, as soon as the door opened, that Yura was his wife. The very different Hong Jong Hyun-Yura couple’s first meeting will be revealed on June 7 at 5 PM (KST) on MBC.

hong-jong-hyun-yura.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/06/hong-jong-hyun-and-girls-day-yura-have-their-first-meeting-on-we-got-married/

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun have an awkward first meeting on 'We Got Married'

June 7, 2014 @ 1:31 pm
Bpi1iL-CIAIojU2.jpg

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun had an especially awkward first meeting on the June 7 episode of 'We Got Married'.

Yura commented, "I'm very mischievous," while Hong Jong Hyun shared, "I'm a bit quiet, so I'd like to meet someone more lively." Though Yura had no idea who her partner on the show would be, Hong Jong Hyun said that he knew it was Yura the moment he saw her. 

When the Girl's Day's members left the room and the two opposites were alone, there was a bit of silence. Yura shared, "It was so awkward. It was one of the top 2 most awkward moments in my 23 years of life. My members were poking fun at me, so I was more shy and embarrassed. This is all Hyeri's fault."

Hong Jong Hyun said, "I want it to be fun like we're friends," and Yura agreed, "I like to have a good time too."

Are you looking forward to the new couple?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-have-an-awkward-first-meeting-on-we-got-married

Guest mase207

Loved the first episode! Didn't really know much about HJH but he definitely is a likeable character. I've never seen Yura act so shy, embarrassed, and adorable. from what I could tell, she is satisfied with who she got paired up with. Excited to see what'll happen next week!

i think i will like this couple - don't know much about them but i feel the chemistry is here ---being a model the young groom Hong (hopefully ) not shy about skin-ship -  i still feel the bleed pain of my favorite JungJung : no skin-ship to the end .

Archived