[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fannie J

Aww, i love Yura personality :x She just innocent and cute. The way she decided to buy his RC car, she hiding the gift and tell him guess. ( kyopta~ :x :x ) I careful watch HJH's reaction in this ep. He actually change and be more closer with Yura. He talked more and care about her feeling. I glad that he hold her shoulder :x >3< I pointed when they in a car, Yura tried to catch her seat bell and he wanted to help her or what. I saw him move his body in Yura's side that make me more excited :))   Looking for more skinship of them. I'm dying~~ :-B'

I noticed the same thing in the car, he was about to lean over to grab the seatbelt but stopped b/c Yura said something. I was like " NOOOOOOOOO...just go for it"

Guest upay

guys you know the most part that i really like? it's when the RC car hit the photogrhafer knee and i saw yura reaction, she really really cute, i never thought there is a such cute and pure girl like her in this world, and i keep wacthing that part over and aver again and never stop laughing

Guest lunase7en

Poor them for getting a house on the rooftop of MBC.Both jonghyun and yura seem not happy with their house.Hopefully they will like the place later.By the way,since they will be living on the rooftop for the time being,should we call them "Rooftop Couple" as their other nickname?i think it's cute and meaningful because they got married on the rooftop too.

lunase7en said: Poor them for getting a house on the rooftop of MBC.Both jonghyun and yura seem not happy with their house.Hopefully they will like the place later.By the way,since they will be living on the rooftop for the time being,should we call them "Rooftop Couple" as their other nickname?i think it's cute and meaningful because they got married on the rooftop too.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura Gets Unconventional New House on “We Got Married”Pao July 6, 2014 0 Comments2Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura Gets Unconventional New House on “We Got Married”

Boy, were they in for a surprise!

The couple of Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura were shocked to find out that they’ll be living on the rooftop of MBC Dream Center in Ilsan!

On the July 5 episode of the MBC program, “We Got Married Season 4,” the on-screen couple were tasked to move to their new house.

Upon arriving at MBC Dream Center, the two had to go through the normal procedure upon entry to the building and pinning on a visitor’s ID. They then went to find their way inside the building and eventually, found themselves on the rooftop where there is a new house built especially for them. Needless to say, the two were very surprised to find out that their “new house” was atop MBC Dream Center in Ilsan!

Hong Jong Hyun, Yura, WGM

It would be very interesting to see how the two manage to live on the rooftop of MBC, wouldn’t it?

Guest Tinkiebell

@lunase7en, awesome name :) Some people have been suggesting the "MBC couple" as well, you know since most of the important events that have been happening in their couple life have mostly taken place at MBC   :))
Anyway, Yura & Jonghyun trying out their marriage bed...     :)     :\">     :x     ;))

tumblr_n88pleZ0511sozd3io1_500.jpg

credit: bringbackthepink@tumblr.com

Guest prism2103

when yura was waiting for jonghyun, the girls day members mustve given her a mission to hold hands w jonghyun, so maybe that's why she contemplated how to hold his hands?
hehe if so, i hope they hold hands in the next episode!    :\">

The subs for ep 227 are out!! Here are the links from myKSN.net:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7I1R9rkAaxbCG8i8NW ( part 2; starts at 6:40)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1rWqtA3lDTD8M8i8Oe (part 3)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4MZLtumviyTYK8i8Oy (part 4)

Guest mase207

Sh!t... I can't believe we need to wait another week for these two. I've said this once and I'll say it again, haven't seen such a genuine and adorable couple like this since Taeun. As a guy fan of GsD and Yura especially, I thought I really understood Yura's personality fully. It was only until I started watching her on WGM that I realized how much I didn't know. I was a bit worried about how JH would treat her and if he'd like her outgoing and sometimes crazy personality. Now, I realize just how perfectly they match.

What I love is that Yura could honestly care less about keeping a boundary between the performance on screen and the production. When Yura drove the car into the cameraman and his tripod, she didn't hesitate to go over and apologize. I love that even though it's a show, Yura says and does whatever she'd say without a camera in her face.

I came to this thread as a guy fan of Yura, and I really didn't know who JH was. Every episode, I like him a bit more. He's got the type of relationship sense that honestly most guys just don't have. Although I was expecting him to initiate skinship with her this week, I'm also glad he's not forcing it on her. As shown in this week's episode, he isn't turned off by Yura's personality; he really likes it. To the masterminds behind pairing these two together, good job.

one last thing... I didn't think Yura could be any cuter... but this episode really blew me outta the water. I wish more girls were like her :))

Guest lemoncupcake

ENG SUB already out guys !!! enjoy :)
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2197-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.227

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k7I1R9rkAaxbCG8i8NW part 1 (6:40 YuHyun couple part)

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k1rWqtA3lDTD8M8i8Oe part 2

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k4MZLtumviyTYK8i8Oy part 3

For those who are asking of the exact links of WGM EP 227 ENG SUBS with the server dailymotion. Here enjoy!

Guest karatekid08

this couple is so cute...(^_^) Before i've lost interest to WGM couples after the Lee Joon and Oh yeon seo couple....but now this new couple capture my interest...hehehe

Guest lemoncupcake

just finished watching style log, ottokeee Jonghyun is really close with Nana. Although Nana chose with Minho (their personality match).
they (Nana and Jonghyun) already walk in hands, exchange foods, and dance orange caramel song together.
thank God, 3 more episodes Style Log will end.
i really hope Jonghyun will do the trouble maker dance with yura at the girls day concert, cause it will be something new, something that he hasn't done with other girls... and very intimate.

Guest Tinkiebell

@lemoncupcake , seriously? You wanna see him dance? :D  
Have you forgotten his moves (or the lack thereof) to Hong Jin Young's "Love Battery" on their wedding day? lol! I cringed at that and I don't wanna be reminded of that.    :)
With all due respect to Jonghyun and his fans, the boy is HOT. Pretty. Cool. Manly. I like him and yeah, I think he's all that. BUT, one thing for sure: he ain't got moves! lol! So please, for his sake, and also for his audience's sake, please don't let him dance! On stage! in public! I'm beggin'!  Yura, what the heck were you thinking? lol! :))   Yura will surely be awesome at dancing, but Jonghyun? I don't know. Better not risk his cool guy image :D
But having said all that, I think he'll do it. Yura asked him, with every aegyo act possible. On top of that, the possibility (read: threat) that Yura will do the sexy dance with some other guy, if it's not with him? :D  
yurawgm.jpg

I don't think he'll be able to say "no", won't he? *sigh*  I guess I'll have to deal with myself cringing away in embarrassment then. :)

Guest pattituazon

The way he looks at Yura. EEEEEEEEEPPP. *giggles* And she is too cute. Ahhhhhh can't wait for next week's ep. :))

Archived