[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

@wishstarz  wow tnx, because I love this couple I posted everyting what did I find class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
Hong Jong Hyun ♥ Yura WGM S4 EP93 Preview
tumblr_n863zqvDwH1tffyufo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n863zqvDwH1tffyufo2_1280.jpg
cr: pinky-fleury

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pattituazon

Hi guys! It's my first time posting in this thread. I just wanted to drop by and say I have a feeling about these two! They're just too cute for words! <3

Guest Tinkiebell

From the preview, it looks like they're not getting a nice/normal house?   :DI see a big road, and it looks like their "house" is by that road side. Maybe some kind of big container like they did to Jo Kwon and Gain back then   :))

I really think it's a tent, like one of those Mongolian yurts (googled tent homes) that would explain why she said she doesn't like it. I'm anxious now for the written preview, it could be really nice and modernly decorated inside.

Also regarding the couple ring. In the preview picture he is wearing the same ring that he started to wear on style log 12/13 but on that show he wears it on his left hand, wedding finger. I think he wears the couple ring and wears that ring on top to cover the couple ring bc I swear I saw a glimpse of it at the end of style log 13 or I'm just delusional. I started watching WGM bc of Yongseo couple, I love those two together but this couple gives me that same feeling. I'm very excited to see how this couple progresses, they only met for two days really (wedding/camping) and already there is a spark btw them.

Guest lemoncupcake

I just love this two, the way they look at each other, kyaaaa ><
Jonghyun you so handsome with that red shirt <3
I agree with @morokot, Yura is focus, creative, competitive and has great sense of humor... I am a girl, seldom I like WGM wife (usually i support WGM husband more) but i really fell for Yura <3
What will happen with this two tomorrow, why they were sitting on a street with their suitcases, wearing a key card on their neck ? Are they living inside a factory ? LOL...
Can't wait !!! HyunRa couple fighting xoxo 

Guest Fannie J

Are they planning to wear couple outfit ? :x Yura's so cute with her skirt , HJH wear his red t-shirt  look more younger >.< Oteke .. they look like a real couple in a date :x :x 

Guest prism2103

jonghyun's new hair style can be seen in this tumblr. 
http://afterschooldaisuki.tumblr.com/
it makes him look younger. :3 

Guest JoshuaS1430293918

Cannot wait for today's episode. Obviously, I'll be guessing again what they are saying. LOL! 

Guest blueeye

the preview is already out since yesterday, but in korean...
anyone can translate?

홍종현 ♡ 유라 - 신혼집 입주   설레는 신혼여행을 마치고 돌아온 종현&유라 부부!   신혼여행에서 종현의 RC카를 물에 빠뜨린 게 미안했던 유라는  종현에게 직접 고른 RC카를 선물하는데.. 그러나 RC카를 선물받자 왠지 당황하는 종현! 과연 종현이 당황한 이유는 무엇일지?  그리고 두 사람에게 전달된 ‘신혼집 입주’ 미션카드! 미션봉투에는 알 수 없는 주소가 적혀 있었는데..   설레는 마음으로 신혼집을 찾아 나선 두 사람! 내비게이션만 따라 운전하던 종현은 MBC 드림센터와 가까워지고 있음을 눈치 채고 불안감에 휩싸이고.. 속도 모르는 유라는 활동을 시작하면 MBC와 가까워서 좋겠다며 해맑게 웃는데..  드디어 도착한 두 사람의 신혼집! 과연 종현&유라 부부를 멘붕에 빠트린 안성맞춤(?) 러브하우스의 모습은?

by google translate, it said that Yura bought JH new RC car?
and when their write the new home address in navigation, it led them to MBC Dream Center?
Maybe when they meet WGM panels in the preview?

edit: when i rewatched the preview, they meet the panel first and then got the mission,
so, wrong guess. lol.

Hong Jong-hyun & Kim Yura

The newest ‘We Got Married’ couple consists of actor Hong Jong-hyun and Yura of Girl’s Day. Hong Jong-hyun’s quiet personality matched perfectly with Yura’s bubbly personality, capturing the hearts of many with to their natural chemistry. Some of their best moments include their extremely awkward first meeting and couple bungee jumping. Slowly but surely, the two are slowly starting to open their hearts to each other.

Archived