Go Seung Ji

Guest prism2103

@Girls_Day_Yura: 창원에서 보아욧 !!!!!♡ 정말나….셀기꾼…?ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

@Girls_Day_Yura: Seen in Changwon!!!!!♡ Really….am I a selca con artist…? ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lemoncupcake

About the ring, it's probably because the style log is basically a fashion show (people that are in style business), they must have stylist and he's forbidden to use anything that is his own property. Like Nana wearing that Hermes scarf at Hermes event. So his clothes and accessories all set for the day by style log stylist and based on event / task / theme that day.
It is impossible for him to wear it on drama or movie (because he is already on a new character), he could have worn it at the script reading, but maybe on that day he's already into his new character. But the drama is on MBC also right ? So he doesn't need to prove anything ? On what show was Yura showing her ring ? I forgot... No big deal hopefully.
Jong Hyun is good with everyone, i like him with Nana and Minah also, but I think physically and characteristically Yura suits him THE BEST. Minah is too short and too loud for him, and Nana is too tall and too quiet for him.
I think in real life Jonghyun has more experience in dating than Yura. It's harder for Idol to date compare to a model (Kim Woo Bin as an example). But it is a fact that Yura has more fanboys that Jonghyun fangirls, boys go crazy when they see Yura's body at Female President's MV. Plus she is kind, pure, cute, honest, sincere, bubbly, always happy (i watched her in WAD with UKISS Soohyun), she is really good at baking cookies ~ yummy
If Jonghyun does have a girlfriend in real life, i just hope it won't be revealed / go public. I'll just pretend I don't know, LOL. (I don't wanna think about it, I wanna cry). It will hurts my feeling and Yura's feeling, LOL. Hopefully Yura could win his heart, make him forget the real girlfriend and they become couple for real and reveal it on news like Kim Woobin (LOL, delusional mode always ON)
This couple has different feeling, more real, more calm, take it slow type, and less scripted (is it just me ?)
Anyway goosebumps in every episode, can't wait for more skinship, honeymoon, and wedding photoshoot. I just hope they won't be separated until January. Because it's Jonghyun's Birthday, while Yura's Birthday is on November ~ please let them last more than 8 months <3

ps. Yura tweeted more selcas since June, i wonder why ??? LOLand Jonghyun seemed taken a back (more careful) with Nana on few couple last episode of Style Log. Please don't get too close with Nana, you might hurt Yura's feeling ><

GIRLS DAY's COMEBACK HWAITING !!! JONGHYUN log style, drama, and movie FIGHTING !!! 

Guest joshuas

prism2103 said:

@Girls_Day_Yura: 창원에서 보아욧 !!!!!♡ 정말나….셀기꾼…?ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

@Girls_Day_Yura: Seen in Changwon!!!!!♡ Really….am I a selca con artist…? ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

Guest joshuas

lemoncupcake said: About the ring, it's probably because the style log is basically a fashion show (people that are in style business), they must have stylist and he's forbidden to use anything that is his own property. Like Nana wearing that Hermes scarf at Hermes event. So his clothes and accessories all set for the day by style log stylist and based on event / task / theme that day.
It is impossible for him to wear it on drama or movie (because he is already on a new character), he could have worn it at the script reading, but maybe on that day he's already into his new character. But the drama is on MBC also right ? So he doesn't need to prove anything ? On what show was Yura showing her ring ? I forgot... No big deal hopefully.
Jong Hyun is good with everyone, i like him with Nana and Minah also, but I think physically and characteristically Yura suits him THE BEST. Minah is too short and too loud for him, and Nana is too tall and too quiet for him.
I think in real life Jonghyun has more experience in dating than Yura. It's harder for Idol to date compare to a model (Kim Woo Bin as an example). But it is a fact that Yura has more fanboys that Jonghyun fangirls, boys go crazy when they see Yura's body at Female President's MV. Plus she is kind, pure, cute, honest, sincere, bubbly, always happy (i watched her in WAD with UKISS Soohyun), she is really good at baking cookies ~ yummy
If Jonghyun does have a girlfriend in real life, i just hope it won't be revealed / go public. I'll just pretend I don't know, LOL. (I don't wanna think about it, I wanna cry). It will hurts my feeling and Yura's feeling, LOL. Hopefully Yura could win his heart, make him forget the real girlfriend and they become couple for real and reveal it on news like Kim Woobin (LOL, delusional mode always ON)
This couple has different feeling, more real, more calm, take it slow type, and less scripted (is it just me ?)
Anyway goosebumps in every episode, can't wait for more skinship, honeymoon, and wedding photoshoot. I just hope they won't be separated until January. Because it's Jonghyun's Birthday, while Yura's Birthday is on November ~ please let them last more than 8 months <3

ps. Yura tweeted more selcas since June, i wonder why ??? LOLand Jonghyun seemed taken a back (more careful) with Nana on few couple last episode of Style Log. Please don't get too close with Nana, you might hurt Yura's feeling ><

GIRLS DAY's COMEBACK HWAITING !!! JONGHYUN log style, drama, and movie FIGHTING !!! 

Guest Tinkiebell

joshuas said: Jonghyun's GF? I thought MBC don't cast any stars with real relationship? They had a case in the past right? I don't also get why they join the show when they have already have someone? Just for popularity and public recognition? Pfft! If Jonghyun has one, It'll break my heart along with Yura.. :)
The last time I saw Yura wearing her wedding ring was in the world cup support video. Unless there's more latest than that. Well, Hwayobi was dating another person while still on WGM with Hwanhee. Shinae was also in a relationship when she was still on WGM with Alex. But their real relationships didn't come out in the open until their WGM days were over. So their WGM shippers didn't feel too betrayed by it. In fact, Shinae got married, I think just around 6 months, after her WGM days were over, and the Alshin shippers congratulated her and wished her a happy marriage life. 
Jong Hyun might or might not have a gf in real life. But if he does, I'm pretty sure it's all good as long as he keeps his real relationship private and hidden during his WGM days with Yura. Otherwise things will go nasty for him, just like what happened to Oh Yeon Soo. She still hasn't recovered from the reputation damage she suffered once it was revealed that she was starting to date Lee Jang Woo, while she was still in WGM with Lee Joon. 
I'm not saying that my delulu heart and mind wouldn't be crushed if I hear that Jong Hyun really does have a gf in real life while selling this fake romance with Yura in WGM, under his own and real persona and not under the pretense of a drama character, but let's face it... in the end, this is just a show. Even if we become crazed delusional shippers of these 2 very beautiful, cute, sweet and potentially very well matched individuals, let's not forget that artificiality is the name of the game here.
Let's just enjoy the fantasy world these two cute people are offering us every Saturday and don't think about anything else. Just like a drama. In the end, they might or might not become a real couple. After all, it's their lives, their hearts, their decision. Only they know. As viewers, let's just enjoy the Jong Hyun and Yura couple as offered to us by WGM, in WGM  :)   

Guest mase207

@Tinkiebell Those couples were in Season 1, I believe. WGM has changed their policies since then... pretty sure nowadays they actually do look for single people to star on the show. I think Oh Yeon Seo's relationship was unbeknownst to the producers, otherwise I kind of doubt that they would've casted her.

Obviously, not saying that all of the current participants of the show are certainly single, because the producers really can't control them past a certain point. But I think that we need more evidence than a simple rumor in order for us to believe that JH has a girlfriend. Even though they aren't wearing the rings, there could be reasons that have yet to be revealed to us, who knows. Nonetheless, I agree that we should just enjoy the two of them being on WGM together. If they do get more and more intimate, however, maybe we can start speculations as to whether or not they're a couple in real life as well.

Guest JoshuaS1430293918

Yeah I think so too! After the Oh Yeon Seo incident, I'm sure they are now careful. I read an article and the PD said they want the couples to date for real and that they are being thorough and really careful now in choosing the couples in the new season of WGM. He said "We interviewed over 20 celebrities as candidates for the new couples. There were some big names among them but we prioritized sincerity as the #1 deciding factor." "What's different about the new season of 'We Got Married' is that we've stopped showing the celebrities' one-time meetings and dates. We want to see how serious the new couples are about dating and marriage...   It's easy for them to cast any super popular stars but they didn't .

Guest Tinkiebell

@mase207 yes, they were from season 1.  A lot might have changed since then, but I'm pretty sure that the producers of the show back then, also only recruited single people to be on the show. 
The show's theme relies heavily on the audience's fantasy of the made believe couples. So it's needless to say that the show's producers necessarily demand that the stars they choose to be on the show, will also stay single for the entirety of their participation on the program. It might not be blatantly stated in the contract, but it is a game's rule that shouldn't be challenged. As a matter of fact, Hwayobi started dating Untouchable's Sleepy (her boyfriend at that time) when she was still filming for WGM, not before nor after. After she left WGM, and revealed this fact to the public, her reputation took quite a few hit, though not as badly as Oh Yeon Soo. Her sincerety and loyalty were greatly questioned by the public. 
My point is, and as you also already pointed out nicely, as much as the producers are trying to enforce this "be single during the show" rule, they can't control the stars' private lives past a certain point. So, yeah, Jong Hyun might or might not have a gf, maybe unbeknownst to the producers when they casted him, but big deal, I don't really care as long as he keeps it a private affair and hidden. Don't flaunt it around to the public, don't let the public know. As I said before, even though what we see on the show looks real, feels real, but we should not forget that artificial remains the name of the game here. 
We should just enjoy their sweet interactions with each other on the show. And who knows, they might or might not become a real couple after the show's over. 
@JoshuaS , that's indeed what the new PD said after the first batch of season's 4 couples (Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Soo, Jo Jung Chi & Jung In (who are real couple and now already married), as well as Jin Woon & Go Jun Hee) left the show. The second batch of couples that this PD recruited after the interviews with over 20 celebrities were: Shinee's Taemin & A Pink's Na Eun, Yoon Han & Lee Seoyeon, Jung Joon Young & Jung Yumi. 
Sincerity might be the #1 deciding factor of recruitment to this new PD, but let's see, a few days after Lee Seoyeon left the show, it was announced that she was dating her co-star in the drama Ruby Ring. So much for sincerity, huh? And, no offense to their shippers, but I never saw even an ounce of sincerity of wanting to be a real couple with each other from the JungJung couple. They didn't seem to care, they weren't attracted to each other so it seemed like they continued being on the show as friends like couple. So, where is this sincerity that the new PD saw in these stars when she first casted them for the show?
In my humble opinion, sincerity is not enough of a deciding factor to recruit which couples should be on the show. These couples need to have chemistry as well. In Yura & Jong Hyun (as well as Namgoong Min & Hong Jinyoung)  I see that chemistry. So here's to hoping that I won't be missing the sincerity as well.

Having said all this, I really doubt Jong Hyun has a gf in real life. This whole talk about Jong Hyun having a gf in real is loosely based on this statement anyway:

Tofu_Cloud

said: I wonder if the rumor about him having a gf is true? But even if his agency pressured him to join (and he knows himself it's good exposure cuz he said himself on style log season 1 he was willing to try at anything to be recongized) anyways if he does have a gf,,, it kinda would explain many things that i noticed in other shows i watched him in,,,,.........also after the 2 episode of getting to know each other the 3 hosts hung outside of filming and got close and NANA acted different towards him..(went towards the other guy more, when originally she was more flirty with jonghyun?). who knows maybe they (him and his gf broke up?)

Anyways if you enjoy watching hong jonghyun (he is my new loveeee) please continue to support him on Style Log 2014 (season 2)

does he have instagram? I only follow the Style log instagram 

here

To be honest, when I first read this post, I was like "Wow, tofu, you are such a party pooper!" I ignored the post, coz it seriously just looked like something a troll would post. Has this person been back to this thread ever since? No. So, what's the point of posting this post in Jong Hyung & Yura's shippers thread, other than to rain on our parade? 
So, I doubt Jong Hyun has a gf in real life. And on a lighter note, who can't wait for Saturday!!?  :D 

First time posting here. I'm a silent lurker but I decide to post cuz this thread has been so quiet for the past few weeks. 
Does anyone know where the rumor of Jong Hyun having a girlfriend started? I saw comments questioning if he has a girlfriend but there was no proof as he's quite private about his personal life. I finished watching Style Log season 1 few days ago and noticed Jong Hyun had wore a ring on his ring finger throughout the show which he stopped wearing in Style Log season 2. Is that why the rumor first started.
BTW, I agree with some comments above. As long as his unknown girlfriend is not revealed to the public (if he even has one at the moment), I'm ok with it. Just let me enjoy my guilty pleasure every Saturday because Yura and Jong Hyun has this dynamic chemistry that I have not seen in any WGM couples for so long. LOL.  
Lastly, I wanna share this with you guys. I've browsed through some JH tumblr fanpages and about his ideal type

To the question who his ideal woman was, Jonghyun answered that it is a “cute woman”. Jo Yoon-woo (who acted alongside Jonghyun in Dating agency: Cyrano) jokingly remarked “A woman like Minyeong?” (played by Sooyoung in the drama), to which Jonghyun answered that it doesn’t seem like she’s his ideal type.

According to a couple of other, though in my opinion less trustworthy, websites (for example this Korean Q&A website), Jonghyun has mentioned that, if giving an answer to that question was really necessary, it’d be a “warm-hearted” woman. I’ve also read that he added to that “a woman who is comfortable like a friend”. 

source

and 

He once said in intview, he prefer older girl coz he don like girl that rely so much on him (mostly younger girl like that). If no, he prefer same age too rather than younger.

source
The first one sounds more relevant as it's exactly what he said in the WGM interview that he wanted a comfortable relationship as friends. 

Guest joshuas

@Tinkibell "Wow, tofu, you are such a party pooper!" Bwahaha! xD Regarding Lee Seoyeon, I thought they both denied it and just friends. Am I missing something?
I have nothing heard about Jonghyun's non-celeb GF. The one I heard about is Wooyoung but Jonghyun? I think it was all made up!

For the rings, we can expect that he will not wear it on the drama and on Style Log season 2. I saw Yura wearing it in some GsD event so we might have a chance to see it if Jonghyun attends events as well. By the way, post or give us fast updates if they are wearing their rings juseyooo ^_^.  

Guest joshuas

Guuuuys! Tomorrow is the end of voting... Let's keep voting! We want to give our couple to have an overseas honeymoon <3

Guest joshuas

gusty_fitri said: love this couple, make me wanna post something to show it...... 
is there someone know twitter id HJH ? please share ...... yura's twitter already know ..... need id for the husband ...... ^^

Guest itssa14

hello everyone :)

my first time posting here on this thread. I think I love this couple so much just as much as I love the ANT couple LOL. there something about them that makes me want to watch them over and over again haha I even made my sister watch this couple when she doesn't really like WGM and now she is in love with them too.

As someone whos watched WGM from season 1 you know that the show is scripted just like with every reality shoe BUT the way how one person looks at another is no lie. i know its too early to say this but i want them to date haha i know it prob wont happen cause it is work. They all do this to gain fame and recognition in the entertainment business.  BUT  junjin and si young dated in real life so there is some hope xD

In regards to the last episode MY GOD yura is so funny when she did that home shopping thing. i thought  was going to die from laughter and JH couldn't stop laughing either! i hope they get to go on the overseas trip! do you guys know how to vote or am i too late :(?

i cant wait till Saturday comes!

WGM Yura &Jonghyun E04: Yura is not just a "silly brain"

Episode 4 showed me that the girl actually had a brain and was competitive, creative,charismatic while doing the home shopping for example. Not everyone can pull that off that was hilarious. Why am I saying that ? No offend to her fans but people keep on calling her “babo” i was a bit, just a bit worried for our Jonghyun. Seing her talk like a cutie kid in the beginning of whatever she had in mind.. I was just wondering ..lol Now that I think about it I think it that was a way for her to break the awkwardness btw them and it worked!!! And well that’s her charm as well but thankfully she is more than that.

They’ve got unexpectedly closer very quickly, I was shocked I mean i remember Jonghyun In Style Log, it took him so long to not be awkward around Nana and here in just one day….. They’re laughing, teasing each other, feeling smh sensitive about each other like Yura with the nickname, Jonghyun with the “Soldier Oppa”. I mean what’s with these two ?!

Can’t wait for Episode 5, there gonna be some skinship apparently. Let’s see how they react to one another after this.

Guest prism2103

@itssa14 never too late! i believe the contest ends on july7th. and i think someone alrdy posted on this forum where to sign up & how to activate a naver account. 
GOOD LUCK to our couple! 

Guest wishstarz

I'm going to miss page 11 thanks to @vondy13...lol... loving all the gifs at the top of the page, their laughing and smiling and his whispering in her ear (just makes me melt) is just soooo wonderful to see...can't stop looking at the them!  What great chemistry they have along with their shyness it's such a great combination to watch, if this is acting sign me up!

Archived