[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Hi! Hope it's not too late to join the thread :3

I've been watching this show after trying out S1E7 (Sunggyu bias tho :3 ) and found out that the show was so amazing, so I decided to have a back to back from S1 to S2 and it's worth! Absolutely fall in love with my man of sexy brain Jinho :3 Hope CS would become more and more popular in the future ^_^

I don't really like the format of the new SS (It's kinda more entertained now but I still prefer the intensity of 1:1 round with all the timing and the damn serious atmostphere of SS1 and uri top 2 was so awesome !!!!! ) but I think Jangjin ajjusshi did really daebak job in Ep4 this ss and then his two latest roles (which were both 20s) was too adorable...I like him the second !! (after Kong kkkk :3 ) also the funny "competition" b/w Kong & DongMin is just =)) I like this couple tho :3

Btw, Minhyuk & Yoon_G will comeback as new guests ... I hope they would stay at least 2 or 3 eps lke Xiumin and...oh I also hope the PD would bring HyunMoo back...I missed him and his "stupid" invesgatation =))

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest danielkim90

Our good friend has subbed this week episode a little bit early! Episode 7 subs are out!

I watched it yesterday and i was still shocked on what happened to Kong. T.T I would love to see a reunion of former S1 member NS Yoonji and veteran guest Kang Min Hyuk.. sadly, Kong won't be appearing next week due to conflicts. T.T

Hani's "OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!" cracked me up! :lol:

Also, Jun Hyun Moo is also returning as guest on Episode 9. (after Yoonji and KMH ep)

Case 6 of ep 7 is indeed breathtaking one! That last moment... why must be Jinho?!

@MarianM I aware that he is not appearing for the next episode... but it's actually due to conflicts? Why? 

i read in onehallyu that Dong Min's radio show with Lady Jane announced that Kong and LJ (and other couples) will go to Prague for filming JTBC's version of WGM. (not sure "5 Days of Summer" is the title)

latest still from them. i think it'll premiere this Sun on JTBC. ^^

I actually really like Xiumin being part of the crime scene cases because he tries hard and can really deduct base on information given, thats base on the very first case he was apart of since he was the criminal in the last two cases. lol.

And i have to agree, the ending of episode 7 was amazing, I was surprised they made another case out of it, but im glad to know its because he has something else going on! Going to miss him in the next episode.

Guest AnnaC

I really love shows like True Detective, Castle, Criminal minds... And this show is a breath of fresh air. I love it already.

I love this too! im watching season 2 now and im writing a fanfic abt it LOL i think it's the first of its kind HAHAHA I don't think there are other crime scene fics out there? Check it out if u want :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/949534/crime-scene-parkshinhye-sunggyu-leejongsuk-cl2ne1-taecyeon2pm-mystery00suspense

EP.10(Case.9It was a great episode.

All players have not catch the criminal.
But this EP, All players was good. 

BOA also good. She was a real fan of the this show. 
Especially, PJY was Best.

and EP.11(Case.10) Guest is..

OYdKv2Z.jpg

Best guest of Crime Scene.
Kim Ji Hoon will be back.

Does anybody knows when is the finale? I hoping it to be endless...

Probably ​case 12 = Season2 finale

Thanks! It's getting sooner than I expected. Wishing it would continue to Season 3 and so on...

EP.12(Case.11) Guest is..

VDXflB5.jpg

Pyo Chang-won former Police University Professor

He appeared as a case11's special detective.

You will not know him.
But, he is a very famous person in korea.

He is
-Korea's first profiler.
-The only Korean member of the Association of American profiling.

EP.11(Case.10) was..

Easy episode. Lax scenario.

However, JJ, PJY, KJH's role-play really lol.

JJ
He always shows something. Season 2 best player.
His hit rate is 70%. lol.

PJY
Queen.
Her role-play is always excellent.
also successfully caught the criminal.

HJH 
Hey Kong. What's wrong?
He continued to show there is a problem since the mid-season 2.
Slump?

Hani
She is immature role-play. But I think she'd fit in well.
Of course, this season it's almost ended.

JDM
In my eyes, his criminal acting is not good.
In a crisis, His eyes always shake.

KJH
He was again best guest in this show.
This handsome guy's otaku role play was really fun.

he failed to catch the criminal
But, he found the hidden body.
and He was again grasp the shaky eyes of JDM.

and EP.12(Case.11)

Special detective = Pyo Chang-won

Suspect roll = They are to acting themselves.
JJ=JJ, PJY=PJY, HJH=HJH, Hani=Hani, JDM=JDM

Also, Rules of the game specially changed a bit.

1. Arrested player will return $2,000.
2. If the arrested player was the crimiral, the players who voted for them will each keep $2,000.
3. If the arrested player is not the crimiral, the players who voted for them will each return $2,000.

It seems to be an very interesting episode.

Next murder case is Yoon Hyeon-jun PD murder case.​

Archived