[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Guest KongYellOw

off topic, but when i watched season I, I cpuldnt help it but ship Jinho and NG Yoonji ~ hahaha
too bad she wasnt in S2.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KongYellOw

dong min is way too funny hahaha i really like him joining crime scene.
btw, 2 cases and they havent captured a criminal? maybe the detective role isnt that good. with 2 ponit with it.
1 on 1 investigation is way better I think.

think about Dong min's tape rewind failure

1.He did not know the meaning of the word rewind.I do not think so. He trying it..
2.Technologically illiterateThis is a possibility. He's Net Cafe owner.However, he is known as the technologically illiterate.
3.Old Junk Truck.Truck is actually a model beyond 10 years.Dong min are likely to feel the difficulties in the operation.

Guest stacked_clementine

My comments for Case 2 (Ep3)

1. HaniI don't understand why she said 'no comment' or just wouldn't answer at all to some of the questions when she wasn't the criminal. She  surely did not help their cause  and may have even caused confusion and suspicion to the other players. Also, I think she easily gets clouded by her first impression of things instead of basing on hard evidence to support her conclusions.
2. I don't think the all the players **cough** Hani and Dong Min **cough** get what this show is about. It's very frustrating because the whole team suffers, hence they were unable to catch the criminal. Dong Min and Hani were quite uncooperative to the other players in this episode by keeping their deductions and suspicions to themselves. Since they would need a majority vote to catch the murderer, it is important that they shared their thoughts with the rest.

stacked_clementine said: My comments for Case 2 (Ep3)

1. HaniI don't understand why she said 'no comment' or just wouldn't answer at all to some of the questions when she wasn't the criminal. She  surely did not help their cause  and may have even caused confusion and suspicion to the other players. Also, I think she easily gets clouded by her first impression of things instead of basing on hard evidence to support her conclusions.
2. I don't think the all the players **cough** Hani and Dong Min **cough** get what this show is about. It's very frustrating because the whole team suffers, hence they were unable to catch the criminal. Dong Min and Hani were quite uncooperative to the other players in this episode by keeping their deductions and suspicions to themselves. Since they would need a majority vote to catch the murderer, it is important that they shared their thoughts with the rest.

Guest stacked_clementine

@lalalala1234
I see. I didn't think of that

PS. Sorry, don't know how to use the reply thingy

Guest me2pick

stacked_clementine said: My comments for Case 2 (Ep3)

Guest zzzMugiwara

Hey guys, I have a question. In Ep 2 (case 1) at the end they already have preview of what case 2 would be like. But obviously they change the format a little after the feedback. How can they do that when case 2 had already been filmed?
Also, is this show originally air on Wednesday and we got sub around Sunday?

zzzMugiwara said: Hey guys, I have a question. In Ep 2 (case 1) at the end they already have preview of what case 2 would be like. But obviously they change the format a little after the feedback. How can they do that when case 2 had already been filmed?
Also, is this show originally air on Wednesday and we got sub around Sunday?

Archived