[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Guest stacked_clementine

Hi everyone, newbie here. Sorry to ask but I'm kind of confused with the format of this program. Is it not 1 case per episode?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zzzMugiwara

Lil.Miss.A said: ^ lol - I thought Jang Jin was a bit like Kang Young Seok, though a bit smarter.I like the idea of penalty for the detective - this way the players won't take the role lightly.

I think the editing in this ep wasn't that great as well.Season 1 was more systematic where each part is clear (intro - individual investigation - presentation - Q&A - etc) and they cut and moved between each segment cleanly.I liked the segment in S1 where each player take turns presenting their findings after the individual investigation and followed by the group Q&A.Oh well, it's just the first case after all. It can only get better.

WARNING - MAJOR SPOILER

Thumbs up JDM for keeping the poker face through out. :D

zzzMugiwara said: Lil.Miss.A said: ^ lol - I thought Jang Jin was a bit like Kang Young Seok, though a bit smarter.I like the idea of penalty for the detective - this way the players won't take the role lightly.

I think the editing in this ep wasn't that great as well.Season 1 was more systematic where each part is clear (intro - individual investigation - presentation - Q&A - etc) and they cut and moved between each segment cleanly.I liked the segment in S1 where each player take turns presenting their findings after the individual investigation and followed by the group Q&A.Oh well, it's just the first case after all. It can only get better.

WARNING - MAJOR SPOILER

Thumbs up JDM for keeping the poker face through out. :D

I like S2 newly format. It's even better than S1 as more clues and evidences struck out. I had suspect on the criminal till the end... but sadly i have another suspect in my deductions as well. Starting episode 2 onwards, it's going to be interesting!

Guest stacked_clementine

I just want to say that I really like this program. It's so addicting. lol

Anyways, after seeing episode 2, I completely agree with what HJH said, that it's all about the evidence. Unfortunately they did not gather enough conclusive evidence  to irefutably pin the murderer. I hope the players do better in the next case. So excited for the next episodes! 

Guest KongYellOw

just started wathcing this...because i heard that xiumin would be in!!! *in episode that will come out at 29th april*

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Each to their own I guess.  

JDM's profile for case 2
20150408_145328_6140.jpg.tn580.jpg

"... Because of his ragged appearance and rough ways of speaking there were rumours that he is an ex-convict and so people are scared of him."

LOLWhy does he have to get this role at this time.JDM fighting!

Hi everybody, I think it's my first time here. I watched the second episode yesterday and I think JDM's reactions and expressions gave him away because I chose that person as the criminal but there were no conclusive evidence. The participants should work better on getting evidence the next time. 

Yun Hyun Jun CP "Format conversion decision ..Problems will be resolved in the EP.2"
"There is a change in format from EP.2""EP.2 will be able to watch a fun and attention than EP.1."
"We used an experimental attempt at EP.1.""However, audience was not good reaction. and we found a new drawback. and we complements it."

"This method returns a little bit of the Season 1 style.""Incident briefing and crime scene verification is back."
"Problems will be solved In EP.2.""Audience will be able to more immersive, going according to the reasoning of the players."
(not eng)http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110127304

p.s)
S2 EP.1 = EP.0

@Lil.Miss.A

i also thought that season 1 is more systematic. And i'm still not get used to the new format.

but the story is still interesting.

on that 2nd episode, i suspect HJH and JDM. Whooa.. JDM is just good to maintain his innocence til the end.

Crime Scenes Season 2 EP.2 motive of Secret Love Affair Gallery murder case.

(not eng)http://home.jtbc.joins.com/Sketch/SketchView.aspx?epis_id=EP10023560&prog_id=PR10010346&vod_file_id=VO10069228&vod_service=7&bt=700&ref=3

I had to translate.

Dealer Jang was a promising painter. Two years ago, the business failure of parents and became a multi-billion debt to the death.But had to endure the pain because there are pictures and sister in his life.
But one year ago, his sister tried to self-harm, subject to severe depression.he was prevented sister's self-harm.But in the process, He hurt his hand.Dealer Jang gave up the way of the artist.Then he changed the job as an art dealer, look after his sister.He was relieved the mitigation of a sister state..
But three months ago, and suddenly his sister committed suicide.Dealer Jang was Break heart.He was through her personal belongings will know the reason for the depression and suicide of his sister.It was one man's marriage news.(Artist Hong)
He was a man offered Dealer Jang. (Gallery's Artist Hong.)Dealer Jung is determined to have revenge Artist Hong.He accepted an offer to Director Park and entered in the gallery.He makes a star of Artist Hong mobilize all of their abilities.As a result, Dealer Jang is successful in obtaining their confidence.
Dealer Jung made the decision. Artist Hong happiest moment presents a bloody wedding.He planned a special wedding anniversary exhibition of the Artist Hong, and start investigate secretly Shim Hwana.Dealer Jang find that they find that the past was a romantic relationship.(Guard Kim and Shim Hwana.)
He is planning to create a killer using Artist Hong.He prepare supplies and weapons used by the Artist Hong domicile.The day of the murder. He had previously identified the circulation of people.He Confirmed that only two people left in the gallery. (Artist Hong and Shim Hwana)He send a photo to her via email to lure her.(Guard Kim and Shim Hwana's photo)
As he expected, she is check your mail comes right up to the showroom hastily returned the Artist Hong.She is looking for pictures like crazy obsessed with fear.Dealer Jang is a step closer. and He brutally murdered her.
Dealer Jung confirmed the death of the Shim Hwan.He brought the wedding dress of his sister.He wearing on a the dead Shim Hwana for wedding dress of his sister.He finished the picture of plurality. (bride picture instead of set her wedding dress in dead her body.)And he manipulated the evidence and to conceal the murder weapon.(Disguised to appear as a sex murder of the Artist Hong.)He wanted to make it into a killer by Artist Hong.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Yeah case 2 was AWESOME!!!Finally we get to see the real showdown between Hong Jinho and Jang Dong Min :)
Case 1 was good but this case had me gripped to the tv the whole time.They're back to the old format of intro, pair investigation, evidence presentations, more investigation, then final Q&A and votings.I like this format better because they present and share the evidence together, from the viewers point of view it's also clearer when they organize them like that.
I had the criminal wrong at the end, but it was close between the 2 suspects.They got all the important points right, it's a shame they didn't catch the murderer.Actually I also went with Hani since I was focused on the money.
The crucial point that they discovered was that the Chicken Shop owner (Kim Jae Won) asked someone to help him with the insurance fraud. Then I thought Worker Kim is the most likely to help him, since the shop owner knows his wife will be away that night.
Both Worker Kim and the wife have motive to kill him.Worker Kim: needs to pay hospital fees for his mom and haven't received his salaries and even coundn't get back the money he lent to the shop owner.The wife: had been beaten repeatedly by her husband, is having an affair, tried to kill her husband before. She said she didn't know about the insurance payment but I thought this might be a lie.The thing that threw me off was the fact that the shop owner had signed an agreement to pay worker Kim back. If he killed the shop owner, where is he going to get the hospital money from?
The scenario that I thought of was, after worker Kim helped the shop owner with the beatings, he left the shop. The wife went back home after the trip with her lover was cancelled, and found the shop owner tied to the chair. When she found out what he was trying to do, she decided to kill him instead to get a bigger sum of money from the insurance.
GREAT episode! Looking forward to the next one. Jang Dong Min is playing detective next week. I'm glad it's not the idol's turn yet actually I don't mind if Kim Ji Hoon is there permanently.

Archived