[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rune251_stv

I feel that the introduction of detective role and having 2 votes are fine but, doubling the reward for the detective is unfair.The reward should be the same for all except for the criminal.
If someone wants to get into top 3, he/she just have to try to get the detective role as much as possible.
Anyway, the cast for this season is much stronger compared to season 1 as seen from the deduction test.Jangjin, Hani and Dongmin did well on their 1st episode.
These new members just have to speed up their evidence collecting since Crime Scene always has very tight time allocation.

Guest snowdjinn

Wow... Episode 1 is great but its also a big tasty teaser for the next episode. Thats right... at the end of episode 1 you will be so hungry for episode 2 that its hard to calm down and realize that you have to wait another week. Ep1 is a superstrong tv trailer for Ep2.

All 5 members casted for Season 2 make a good impression. I like all of them.

The new rules are very interesting.

- 1 person will be the detective. The detective will never be the murderer and gets double reward if he solves the case. But keep in mind that this person will be the Main Character as well. A lot of pressure will be on the detective. Thats the member that will be in the spotlight for this episode. he/she is also the person that has to lead the investigation. The quality of an episode will strongly depend on who plays the detective.

- the guest can choose his/her character first. It means a guest can always pick the detective even if the members want that role. I think some guests dont have what it takes to play the criminal so they can pick the detective and avoid the risk of being the murderer. On the other hand, the detective has the most pressure. Difficult choice.

3. They opened the envelopes in episode 1. Maybe thats a good thing. i am not sure if they do this every episode, but it can help the murderer to calm down and mentally prepare for his big role when they play the game.

Looking forward to Episode 2 and the 1st full detective game. Oh Yeah !

snowdjinn said: Wow... Episode 1 is great but its also a big tasty teaser for the next episode. Thats right... at the end of episode 1 you will be so hungry for episode 2 that its hard to calm down and realize that you have to wait another week. Ep1 is a superstrong tv trailer for Ep2.

All 5 members casted for Season 2 make a good impression. I like all of them.

The new rules are very interesting.

- 1 person will be the detective. The detective will never be the murderer and gets double reward if he solves the case. But keep in mind that this person will be the Main Character as well. A lot of pressure will be on the detective. Thats the member that will be in the spotlight for this episode. he/she is also the person that has to lead the investigation. The quality of an episode will strongly depend on who plays the detective.

- the guest can choose his/her character first. It means a guest can always pick the detective even if the members want that role. I think some guests dont have what it takes to play the criminal so they can pick the detective and avoid the risk of being the murderer. On the other hand, the detective has the most pressure. Difficult choice.

3. They opened the envelopes in episode 1. Maybe thats a good thing. i am not sure if they do this every episode, but it can help the murderer to calm down and mentally prepare for his big role when they play the game.

Looking forward to Episode 2 and the 1st full detective game. Oh Yeah !

Guest keemchia

check out crime scene's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/crimescene.jtbc?fref=ts
The suspect profiles for this Wednesday's case <Secret Gallery Murder Case> has already been released. Using Naver Dictionary (trying to learn korean...), I'll just translate the victim's profile. Not sure about the parts I italicized though, especially when they talk about before/after...time scales T.T Apologies for my lousy korean!
Victim - Shim Hwa Na, 30, Female. Intelligent, pretty, has a graceful appearance and heart of gold. Her refined appearance seems hard to explain due to her worrisome family circumstances. After majoring in Fine Arts at university with her own efforts, joined <Secret Gallery> 4 years ago. 

She gained recognition for being outstanding at work. She looks to be promoted to Project Manager, and is interested in the son of <Secret Gallery> Director Park - star artist Artist Hong. The incident occurred the day before she was to be married. (Artist Hong and Victim were scheduled to be married i.e. engaged)
love Crime Scene. (: let the deduction test begin!

Crime Scene Season 2 Players
FBmkGkD.jpg

Park Ji YoonFormer KBS announcerHost
lYACyBf.jpg

Hong JinhoFormer StarCraft pro-gamers(The Legend registered in the Hall of Fame)Broadcaster
The Genius Season 1 winner

nxVst7B.jpg

HaniGirl group EXID's member

1fftYGU.jpg

Jang JinFilm Director
BI7aPSM.jpg

Jang Dong-MinComedianThe Genius Season 3 winner

EP.2 Guest
dgY7RMe.jpg

Kim Ji HoonActor

EP.2 Trailer Hani ver.

Time to learn about Attendee Ha. 
Q : husband's job? A : My husband is Up & Down Hotel President. I'm his wife. 
Q : Your hobbies? A : Shopping. 
Q : Your age? A : I am 40 years old!
Hani : I'm not any incredibly ignorant. Park Ji Yoon : To make you look ignorant. (Laugh)

EP.2 Trailer Jang Jin ver.

Jang Jin : You are not a criminal.Kim Ji Hoon : Is that right?
Jang Jin : In my opinion.
Kim Ji Hoon : I think about the same.

You are not a criminal.

Jang Jin : I found the murder weapon.
Kim Ji Hoon : Oh! really? The evidence?

Kim Ji Hoon : Where did you find?
Jang Jin : In a very natural place.

I found the murder weapon.

Jang Jin : OK.

Open the door and exit.

Kim Ji Hoon : Was his leading question?
Kim Ji Hoon : He was like a detective too.
Kim Ji Hoon : You're lying found the murder weapon?

The truth of the detective Jang?

Crime Scene press conference
d71cgl9.jpg

Jang Dong-MinI took part in a fan's perspective.Really funny show.My character does not work here.This show is a need of logical basis.Then I will find up a murderer.

Bl2JGTu.jpg

Park Ji YoonCrime Scenes Season 1 was too difficult.So, I did not want to participate in the Season 2.
But, I met some ajumma at kindergarten parent meetings.
She asked."Crime Scenes Season 1 was the best variety program of my life.""Season 2 When do you start?"
I decided to come back in Season 2 because of her questions.
However, Season 2 was more difficult than Season 1.

33eRX0X.png

Jang JinI does not want to participate.But my job is a film director.I was Presented of many comments on the program, because job instinct.
Then eventually to participate in Season 2.
This show is really good.These days, there are always waiting for the shooting days.

jbZXyma.jpg

HaniI really wanted to participate in this show.I've been lucky.I have been reading lately mystery comic books.
Will it help my broadcast.
FLnI0KA.jpg

Hong JinhoI participate to this show again. thanks. I wanted to catch up with Jang Dong-Min said. Really enjoyable and expectations.

Vote of the players.Greedy? or Holes?
Jang Dong-MinGreedy : Hong Jinho -> Scary ajumma Park Ji Yoon of mercenary spirit.Holes : Me(No skills than you think)
Park Ji YoonGreedy : Hong JinhoHoles : Jang Jin is more hole than I thought.:))
Jang JinGreedy : Park Ji Yoon(She was never give up evaluation of evidence.)Holes : Me(But I'm getting scared.)
HaniGreedy : Hong Jinho(I asked him,but he gives no answer.)Holes : Me(In the broadcast will know.)
Hong JinhoGreedy : Park Ji YoonHoles : Jang Jin(Scare? When? :)))
Yun Hyun Jun PDGreedy : Jang Jin(Discard mind to understand the staff.)Holes : Hong Jinho(His acting is...sloppy :)))

EP.2 Trailer Jang Dong-Min ver.

Crucial clues! Mobile phone of the victim.
Jang Dong-Min : There are phones.
Mobile phone is lockedWhere password's clue ?
Kim Ji Hoon : I think not seem a clue.
Jang Dong-Min : Why not? There is a clue.
All the answers are in the scene!The password you solve?(Dong-Min seems to have solved the password.)
Kim Ji Hoon : Daebak! Give to me. :-bdJang Dong-Min : No, no, no. Stay still.

Guest keemchia

ah nope - Kim Ji Hoon is here to stay for the next ep. Xiumin will probably join after next week. 
(I tried guessing for this week's ep, and failed! D:) 

Hani's fans are so trollish, LOL. I could recognise the Kim Jeonil (Hajime Kindaichi) comic just from the cover, as I am such a big fan of the comic series. The comic is still on-going since last year after a long break, and the anime and drama series are awesome as well. The role has been played by 4 different actors so far, the most recent one Yamada Ryosuke being my favourite.  :D
As for S2 E02, how come they forgo re-enactment of the crime now? It was an interesting part from season 1.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Case 1 was pretty good. You can feel the writers take alot of care to deeply hide the clues.They also changed the intro slightly to make it more 'movie' feeling.
I was really torned between the 2 main suspects midway and I thought the scenario they went for for the final vote was totally plausible as well. It was pretty CONFUSING.Park Jiyoon - lol will this season be the fall of the Deduction Queen?
Yup next week's guest is still Kim Jihoon - he's pretty good this week actually I don't mind if he's in for longer.

I think Season 2 was a lot of changes.The show's engagement in improved, but it was the beginning of briefing was too boring.Detective rights are too strong. Failure penalty is required.And further additional evidence is needed to players.Finaly, Feedback is important.
EP.2 Thoughts on Player.

Jang JinEP.2 He was not a detective. Just a novelist. :)His Humanistic reasoning. :) :) He was a dud.
Hong JinhoHe found for evidence. But unfortunately missed the evidence in front of the eyes. He just didn't read the Chinese.Jang Dong-MinI think he was like criminals too. He wasn't himself.He didn't well. Just players have made a mistake.
Park Ji YoonShe needs to adapt to change gameplay.Style change = her was disappeared a lot of strengths.But next EP, she is a detective.Look forward to her performance.
HaniShe tried. But She was like Little Kang Yong-suk.She still needs time to adapt.
Kim Ji HoonHe was not too bad. Rather, he  was good.He was moderately fun, and he would have been able to find the murderer.But did not find conclusive evidence.
Anyway, Kim Ji Hoon will be together to EP3. 

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ lol - I thought Jang Jin was a bit like Kang Young Seok, though a bit smarter.I like the idea of penalty for the detective - this way the players won't take the role lightly.

I think the editing in this ep wasn't that great as well.Season 1 was more systematic where each part is clear (intro - individual investigation - presentation - Q&A - etc) and they cut and moved between each segment cleanly.I liked the segment in S1 where each player take turns presenting their findings after the individual investigation and followed by the group Q&A.Oh well, it's just the first case after all. It can only get better.

WARNING - MAJOR SPOILER

Thumbs up JDM for keeping the poker face through out. :D

Archived