[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I have been watching Abnormal Conference and it is hilarious. The cast members are fluent in Korean and they have a certain knowledge of Korean culture. Their arguments are often heated and cover sensitive topics - it is eye opening! I am at episode 7 and I have to say thank you to Bumdidlyump for subbing it ~ 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

picadrama said: I have been watching Abnormal Conference and it is hilarious. The cast members are fluent in Korean and they have a certain knowledge of Korean culture. Their arguments are often heated and cover sensitive topics - it is eye opening! I am at episode 7 and I have to say thank you to Bumdidlyump for subbing it ~ 

• 3 months later...
Guest SheenaF

Oh my god I loved crime scene so much *_* season 2 pls with Hong Jinho!
If anyone would know, what's the music played when they start to 

find out about Tom's girlfriend in EP4/or near the end of EP6

I'd like that music piece but couldn't find it anywhere

Guest titinio

crime scene season 2 is confirmed???

CAN OH 'CUTIE' HYUNMIN JOIN THE CAST TOO???? XDD
i want to see more how his brain twerk to deduct criminal cases~
and more showdown with jinho too >____<

Guest keemchia

wow, crime scene season 2 confirmed? this makes my day. i wandered over to this series because i was watching the genius, and yes, I want to see Hyunmin and Jinho in S2 because they would be just awesome, especially if one's a criminal. I hope Jinho is a regular cast, and Hyunmin at least guests? :) Minhyuk was cute in Crime Scene as well, so I hope they invite him back again! ^^ 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JTBC had announced the

lotto event

of guessing the players for season 2! 

Besides Jun Hyunmoo who will return as MC, which other four celebrities will join him for S2?

Jun Hyunmoo will NOT return as MC, according to latest news.

htm_2015031010346c010c011_99_20150310101

However, Hong Jinho and Park Jiyoon will BOTH return for season 2!!!
2015031209265578153-540x540_99_201503120

Broadcast for season 2 begins 1st April.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Park Jiyoon will be the MC for this season.

The other players with Hong Jinho are EXID's Hani, movie director Jang Jin, and..................................... Jang Dongmin!! ^^
So excited!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lil.Miss.A

Ep 1 is more of an introduction and preview of the actual case next week.They prepared an 'investigation test' for the members and revealed the scores.

Hani fared pretty well - I'm quite surprised. With more exercise I think she'll be on par with Park Jiyoon. Don't know how she'll do if she got the 'you're it' card tho.Jang Dongmin displayed his genius mode. Shame he missed one connecting dot coz I think he's the only one who got all the unlocking hints correctly. How crazy was it he got that 1016 hint correctly. Looking forward for him in action next week!Jang Jin director - I think he likes to look at the case as a whole before getting into the details - with the time constraints in CS I don't know if he can uncover the murderer easily - I think he can be easily persuaded by others.Hong Jinho - well he's done this many times he was just right at home.Park Jiyoon - she's taking it a bit lightly and couldn't unlock the important hints - I think she'll come back with a vengeance on the next case. 

This season they introduce a 'Detective' role - this role is excluded from the scenario and act purely as investigative player. Benefits of this role is he/she is obviously excluded from the suspect list and he/she gets a double vote at the final votings.Like last season the players who points murderer correctly gets the prize money, otherwise the murderer takes it.At the end of the season the top 3 players with the most accumulated prize money win.
Next week will be the official case 1 of season 2.The first guest is actor Kim Jihoon.Looking at the reaction alone when the players look at their cards - Park Jiyoon looks pretty suspicious??

Thanks for the review, @Lil.Miss.A ! I watched the raw and overall i understood that the players had their test. The official cases will start from episode 2 onwards.. i still can't take my guess from ep 1 and so i'm waiting for the next ep itself.

Archived