[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I kinda liked the 2 eps per case format as the viewers get to discuss the case in between eps which is the reason I put up the thread. But I agree the second ep seems to be draggy with the first ~20 mins just reviewing the previous ep. Plus the week-long wait is killing me! Wouldn't it be good if they had a Sat-Wed timeslot.. *wishful thinking*
Actually another theory came up in the CS jtbc forum. One of the viewer was suspecting Director Ma - I'm not clear on the details but

he was in team lead's office alone when the team lead and the bf were having arguments. Then he could've set something up on her desk to trigger the electrocution (it was said cutting the cables of the humidifier connected to the laptop). He then went to the bathroom, set off the fire alarm. When the alarm came on, water came down, team lead got electrocuted, everyone evacuated, and the electricity got turned off. In the dark Director Ma stayed inside the building, using his phone for light he went back to team lead's office to remove the cable and hid it in the coffee container. Then he rushes out the building and dropped his phone in the corridor.

The 2 aces Kong and Park JiYoon are divided on this one - I wonder who will get it right.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lil.Miss.A

T.TI think I just found out who the murderer is..... Was watching KWill's Young Street 20 questions vid from yesterday's radio.. Kong just totally said it while the ads were on but I can totally see it from reading his lips Watch

if you're really curious

He was pointing to NS Yoonji and said "she was the murderer but said 'I'm not the murderer' and cried"

Haaah that Kong I want to throw shoes at him :((

Conclusion: @snowdjinn is better than the detective! :D

Ep 6 was the best episode so far. The excitement built up so well that time just flew by while watching the live telecast.

The vote count was so close.

In the end, I was pleased

that Kong and Jiyoon were right again. Minhyuk looked so regretful at the end that it was amusing to watch, awwww poor boy

The takeaway: You can't trust anyone

- even when he/she was in tears

More episodes please! Ten are not enough! We want more, we want more!!! ^:)

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Haha that was a close one.I think the writers placed too much "hints" to confuse, even the detective.The detective actually found all the right hints, then why did he go the other way? lol

Next setup with Sunggyu is PRISON.. hul.. it's such a closed up and restrictive setting, wonder what the scenario is.
ddc201.jpg
i27ya1.jpg
Why is Kong wearing the bandana like that.. lol he looks more like a cleaner 

Guest destiachan

do you know the title background song around 00.10 - 00.15?
just found this variety show, my deduction is not good but i like to watch itsunggyu and jinho meet again, i hope this episode interesting  >:D<

Guest snowdjinn

FULL DETECTIVE SNOW REPORT ( EPISODE 6 ) 
Contains spoilers !!    *Click "Show" to view*

BTW; Minhyuk was so cute in Ep5 and Ep6, it distracted me. He looks hot in the business outfit. :-)

List of new information in Episode 6.

1. There is a hairpin in the pantry
sorry, the hairpin is no proof that its the Secretary. There are many explainations why a hairpin could be there. we dont even know how long the hairpin is there. I would just ignore it.

2. Lamp was source of Electrocution
The lamp is the murder weapon. This does NOT point to Jinho. Its NOT about the camera. Its just the lamp and the lamp electricity. Even IF the camera is not there, you can still use the lamp's electricity to kill. Its even more likely that Jinho is not the killer because if he uses the lamp as weapon, surely he would remove his hidden camera before he does that. Its his dirty secret and that would be in danger of being exposed. So he cannot be the murderer.

3. She fell asleep
On the camera we see that she falls asleep. After Ep5 i had 3 suspects left: Manager Choi, Secretary Kim and Intern Yoon. The only person that can give her sleeping pills is Secretary Kim (in the coffee). Its not a 100% proof, i still think it would also be possible for Intern Yoon to commit the murder but with this sleeping pill trick.... its obviously Secretary Kim.

4. Secretary Kim starts crying
She was also the no.1 suspect in the first case: Nurse. She was accused A LOT. She never cried. Now she suddenly cries and that shows that she is full of emotions. The player who has the role of the killer is the one with the most pressure and the most emotions. This burst of emotions makes it even more likely that she has to play the killer.

Jenny T said: Conclusion: @snowdjinn is better than the detective! :D

snowdjinn said: FULL DETECTIVE SNOW REPORT ( EPISODE 6 ) 

BTW; Minhyuk was so cute in Ep5 and Ep6, it distracted me. He looks hot in the business outfit. :-)

List of new information in Episode 6.

1. There is a hairpin in the pantry
sorry, the hairpin is no proof that its the Secretary. There are many explainations why a hairpin could be there. we dont even know how long the hairpin is there. I would just ignore it.

2. Lamp was source of Electrocution
The lamp is the murder weapon. This does NOT point to Jinho. Its NOT about the camera. Its just the lamp and the lamp electricity. Even IF the camera is not there, you can still use the lamp's electricity to kill. Its even more likely that Jinho is not the killer because if he uses the lamp as weapon, surely he would remove his hidden camera before he does that. Its his dirty secret and that would be in danger of being exposed. So he cannot be the murderer.

3. She fell asleep
On the camera we see that she falls asleep. After Ep5 i had 3 suspects left: Manager Choi, Secretary Kim and Intern Yoon. The only person that can give her sleeping pills is Secretary Kim (in the coffee). Its not a 100% proof, i still think it would also be possible for Intern Yoon to commit the murder but with this sleeping pill trick.... its obviously Secretary Kim.

4. Secretary Kim starts crying
She was also the no.1 suspect in the first case: Nurse. She was accused A LOT. She never cried. Now she suddenly cries and that shows that she is full of emotions. The player who has the role of the killer is the one with the most pressure and the most emotions. This burst of emotions makes it even more likely that she has to play the killer.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ thanks @Jenny T
daebak........ it's battle of the aces again this ep.In the end it's down to who can persuade the others better.I quite liked this 1 case per scenario version actually, I'm not left with frustration for a week.. haha.
Next ep's guest is SISTAR's Soyu. and Jun HyunMoo in drag.. kk
Edit: link to the actual prison case map and timeline here

Ep7 spoiler:
I wanted to smack some people like

Jun Hyunmoo and Kang Yongsuk

so hard.

Even my toes are laughing at the deduction idiots, LOL.

Hong Moogi was the only one who couldn't steal the taser and had the least murder mean among them (since he was locked up and unaware most of the time), not to mention his most advanced age. But I think Kong's eagerness to persuade some of them made them suspicious of him, except to Yoonji since she is by now familiar with his persuasion manner, which she noted that was different from how he behaved when he was the criminal. And, Sunggyu ah...

I rate Park Jiyoon's acting skills above that of Kong's, hehe. Both are now tied for accuracy. And Jun Hyunmoo now has a deduction idiot twin!

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Jenny T said: Ep7 spoiler:

Hong Moogi was the only one who couldn't steal the taser and had the least murder mean among them (since he was locked up and unaware most of the time), not to mention his most advanced age. But I think Kong's eagerness to persuade some of them made them suspicious of him, except to Yoonji since she is by now familiar with his persuasion manner, which she noted that was different from how he behaved when he was the criminal. And, Sunggyu ah...

I rate Park Jiyoon's acting skills above that of Kong's, hehe. Both are now tied for accuracy. And Jun Hyunmoo now has a deduction idiot twin!

Guest salvadora

The idea is good, with new celebrities in each episode. If there are always the same (I only like NS :x ), It is very boring (also, can not stand to Jun Hyun Moo [-(  )

Lil.Miss.A said:In terms of intuition though, Kong is above Park Jiyoon since he always had it right the first time. Maybe coz he was a pro gamer? But yeah they're on equal points right now.Jun HyunMoo......... let's just think of him as the player for the comedic value.. kkPlus isn't he being too 'in character'? Lol.. how many times did he slap people in this ep.

Guest snowdjinn

FULL DETECTIVE SNOW REPORT ( EPISODE 7 ) 

you can solve this crime with just 2 hints: Video Hint and the Tazer Theft.

1. (VIDEO HINT) The Blackout & The Plan of the Victim & The Tazer Theft
Very quickly, we find out that the victim caused the blackout and tried to kill Gangster Jun. He gets information from "Prisoner Park" how he can cut the power. He tells "Pickpocket" to get him the equipment he needs (icecubes) and he also uses the silverpaper from the cigarettes. Then he orders a fight between "Pickpocket" and "Prisoner Park" and during that fight he sets up the blackout. The Tazer of the Guard gets stolen during the fight scene. This is all FACTS! We see this on the Video Hint and we have the blackout plan in the cell of the victim. The victim leaves his cell, knocks out Gangster Jun and then the murderer comes into the cell and kills the victim. This is all FACTS we can 100% trust.

2, The Tazer is found next to the victim ?
From the video, we know the Tazer was stolen during the fight scene. The victim himself cannot steal the tazer because he was busy preparing the blackout. Still, it was found next to victim. This means the murderer stole it and used it against the victim. There is no other explaination ! The murderer must have stolen the tazer. Since the murderer stole the tazer for sure, we can rule out "the Guard" and the 2 prisoners "Lifer Hong" and "Gangster Jun" who were locked away during the fight. This means, just from the Tazer Theft we know that the murder has to be one of the following: "pickpocket", "prisoner park" or the prisoner played by Sunggyu.

3. Tazer Theft = Murderer planned this murder
The murderer stole the tazer to use it later. This means our murderer planned all this. It was not someone who used the opportunity of a sudden blackout. The murderer knew, just like the victim, that the blackout will happen and that the doors will be open. Otherwise, the murderer would not steal the tazer. So from our 3 suspects who knew of the plan ? Only "Prisoner Park" because the victim asked "Prisoner Park" how to do this. Of course, "Pickpocket" was only told to get icecubes. The victim would be dumb to reveal to "Pickpocket" why he needs the icecubes. The same goes for the Prisoner that was played by Sunggyu. There is no way he can know about the blackout. Its pretty obvious that its "Prisoner Park". Additionally, the other 2 suspects share the same prison cell which makes it quite risky to plan a murder during the blackout (when both of them are together at that time).

Sidenote: The murder weapon
I dont think there was any need to look for the murder weapon in this case. It could be ANY bed sheet, ANY book or ANY objects. Lots of stuff is there. I wouldnt even waste time on that in this case. The interesting murder weapon is the stolen tazer. Its enough to find the murderer.

Sidenote: The murders motive
When they solved the puzzle in the 2nd search, and it was clear that "Prisoner Park" lost all the money because of the victim, we also have a good motive for the murder. This just ensures that the murderer must be "Prisoner Park" just as we can easily find out from the video hint & the tazer theft. Now we can be sure its "Prisoner Park".

FINAL SNOW VOTE: Everything points at "Prisoner Park" so i voted for "Prisoner Park" and as we can see from the viewers voting, they also voted for "Prisoner Park" the most. The ridicolous accusations towards "Lifer Hong" are a good example of what these players do wrong. They dont go by facts. They just go by feeling. If someone acts awkward. they think its a good idea to suspect that person! AH idiots ! you should stick with the facts. Why is the Tazer in the cell ?  If its Lifer Hong then thats impossible ! i think the most common mistake is that the players just ignore some questions and go by gut feeling. Your gut feeling is not important. Its important to find answers to ALL open questions.

Oh well.... i was always a fan of Hyunmoo, even before this show, and i think he makes a great MC for Crime Scene. the show really suits him. i am a bit sad that Sunggyu didnt get more airtime or a bigger role. hehe.

This was Detective Snow Report,
Thank You for Reading. :-)

E08: 

I am so peeved with the plot. It could have been the worst case so far. Too straightforward with no other possible suspects, which took the fun out of deduction. All the alibi ended up as unnecessary. 

That said, Jinho looked great in white coat, and Jun Hyunmoo's hilarious cross-dressing distracted me in a funny way.
Background case for E08 here.
Guest for E09: Key of SHINeeGuests for E10, final episode: Minhyuk of CNBLUE and police detective Lim Moongyu return.

Guest snowdjinn

FULL DETECTIVE SNOW REPORT ( EPISODE 8 ) 

i am happy Crime Scene gets good viewer ratings. That means there is a chance we get Season 2. ;-)

Its embarassing but i got this one wrong. Nevertheless, i am always honest in my reports so here we go.

1. Murder Weapon: Medication & Heart Failure
the murderer caused a heart attack with the medication. Obviously, the Delivery Man, Beauty Park and Admin Soo cannot do that. On the other hand, the Doctor, the Maid and the Mother-in-Law all live in the same appartment so i think they could all change the medication. So because of the medication and heart attack hint, i would still be left with 3 possible suspects.

2. Love Affair Doctor and Maid
2 of my 3 remaining suspects had a love affair. I was sure they cannot do the murder. the doctor is always busy with people. He has clients, then the maid is with him, then Beauty Park shows up. He is always together with people. Maid left the victim at 9:20 and from there on, she was together with the doctor. At 9:30 someone took the chicken from the delivery man. The delivery man doesnt know the victim personally, so even the murderer could have put on the bathing suit and take the chicken. Anyway, Maid cannot do that. She is with the doctor until shortly before the dead body is discovered.

3. The murder had to attack the victim that day
This is my mistake !! i was sure the murderer had to be with the victim to "trigger" the heart-attack by giving her a shock. I was also under the impression that she was physically attacked (blood, wound). I just thought the whole scenario was way too bloody and messy to just be a woman who collapses from a heart attack. I think this was also the difficulty of this case and the way the viewers and the players should be fooled. But because I was under the impression that this bloody mess could only be caused by a physical attack that triggers the heart attack, i had to forget about doctor and maid who had a perfect alibi and could not have attacked her physically.

FINAL SNOW VOTE:
The only person left from my suspects is the Mother-in-Law. She says she took sleeping pills but we have no proof for that. She has the golf clubs that make perfect attack weapons for the bloody mess. She is alone with the victim after 9:20 and can kill her. When the Delivery Man arrives, the mother-in-law can put on the bathing suit and pose as the customer. Later, she can put the bathing suit back on the victim and the chicken next to the victim to make it look as if the victim took the chicken from the delivery man. (to mess with the time ?) She has plenty of time to do all that. i admit that i was not really satisfied with my solution but because i needed a person who could change the medication AND a person who was able to physically attack her, there was only Mother-in-Law left. i know that the cause of death was the heart attack but she was so bloody and a total mess that i thought she also has physical wounds even if those didnt kill her. oh well... better luck next time.

The Case is too simple ?
if they are told its a heartattack and there is only 1 person who can manipulate the medication (it looks like we should believe only the doctor can mess up the medicine, there is no additional clue to solve the case) then this case seems to be too simple. Its just like Jinho said : "Look at the medication and it has to be the doctor. Case closed. Thats too simple." Maybe the difficulty is that its too simple to believe. However, not really what viewers would enjoy. There should be a least 2 hints that we need to combine.

This was Detective Snow Report,
Thank You for Reading. :-)

Archived